Zone1 Were Black and White People Ever Equal?

Yeah and we're just not treated the same either. Prime example iamwhatiseem's Google topic that inspired this thread.
If a black person created a thread llike this it would be closed by now. There is one moderator here who would be certain to do it.. It starts unclean and it's made to race bait. It should be in the rubber room. I mean what kind of title is:

Were Black and White People Ever Equal?​

And exactly what kind of discussion is supposed to come from this?

This is why zone 1 is a stupid idea.

Not much one way or the other.
Black people were required by law to defer to white people, in this instance to give up their seat and move to the back of the bus if a white person boarded the bus and there were no more seats available up front.

When Rosa Parks decided she'd had enough of this unreasonable and dare I say racist law, she was arrested, and the Montg(omery bus boycott ensued:

In reference to your OP, this is just one instance of Black Americans being denied the same rights as white Americans.

Today (December 1st 2023) marks the [68th] anniversary of Rosa Parks’ decision to sit down for her rights on a Montgomery, Alabama, bus, putting the effort to end segregation on a fast track.​
rosaparks400
Parks was arrested on December 1, 1955, after she refused to give up her seat on a crowded bus to a white passenger.
Contrary to some reports, Parks wasn’t physically tired and was able to leave her seat. She refused on principle to surrender her seat because of her race, which was required by the law in Montgomery at the time.​
Parks was briefly jailed and paid a fine. But she was also a long-time member of the NAACP and highly respected in her community.​
The NAACP realized that Parks was the right person to work on its battle against the system of segregation in Montgomery. It also worked with another group of local leaders to stage a one-day boycott of passenger buses, on the day when Parks went to court.​
The group expanded to include other people, chose a name (the Montgomery Improvement Association), and planned an extended boycott.​
But the MIA also needed a public spokesman with leadership qualities to make their fight into a wide-ranging cause.​
Their pick was a little-known pastor who had recently arrived in Montgomery: Martin Luther King, Jr.​
In her later years, Parks said 26-year-old King was chosen because he was a newcomer to Montgomery and didn’t have any enemies in the community.​
The combination of the MIA, King, Parks, and a united African-American community made the boycott a success. About 75 percent of the public transportation customers in Montgomery were Black, and they remained united for more than a year, as the boycott crippled revenues for the bus line.
Parks lost her job and King’s home was attacked, but the movement kept the boycott in place for 381 days.
At the same time, the segregation fight was making its way to the Supreme Court.​
On November 13, 1956, the Supreme Court ruled in the case of Browder v. Gayle, agreeing with a district court that segregation on buses operating within Alabama’s boundaries was illegal, because it deprived people of equal protection under the 14th Amendment.​
The legal team that had pursued the case for the NAACP included Thurgood Marshall, a future Supreme Court justice. It had decided that Parks’ case would get tied up in the state court system and filed a separate suit on behalf of four other women.​
After the boycott ended, Parks moved to Virginia and to Michigan. She eventually worked in the office of Representative John Conyers until her retirement.​
When she passed away at the age of 92 in 2005, Congress voted to have Parks honored by having her coffin at the Capitol Rotunda for a public viewing.​
At the time, she was only the 30th person afforded that honor. She was the first woman to receive the honor, and her coffin sat on the catafalque (decorative wooden framework) originally built for the coffin of Abraham Lincoln.​

• Informative
Reactions: IM2
Before all of this reparation stuff going on I mean. Were black and white people ever on even terms, or is the general consensus that black and white people have never and will never be the same? I have my own thoughts and opinions on this, but it would be suicide to mention them in my OP in a zone 1 thread.
Equality is a man-made concept which to which nature does not adhere. Equilibrium adheres to nature.

Black people were required by law to defer to white people, in this instance to give up their seat and move to the back of the bus if a white person boarded the bus and there were no more seats available up front.
Selective racism, eh? I guess you are OK with white people being denied covid care in the Puget Sound because they were not black. The point you are referring to happened nearly 70 years ago. The denial of care based on race happened two years ago--and you cheer it. Bigot.

Selective racism, eh? I guess you are OK with white people being denied covid care in the Puget Sound because they were not black. The point you are referring to happened nearly 70 years ago. The denial of care based on race happened two years ago--and you cheer it. Bigot.
Selective racism my ass. Whites were not denied COVID care. And blacks still don''t get the same level of care as whites..

This, it was in the past garbage needs to stop being said by the whites in here who do it.. Everryy day we see you guys posting the same racist trash whites said in 1723, 1823, and 1923. So this ain't about 70 years ago, it's about rght now..

Selective racism my ass. Whites were not denied COVID care. And blacks still don''t get the same level of care as whites..
Blacks practically get coddled from the cradle to the grave today. Nothing is their fault, nothing. Name me one thing, one statistical condition of the black community that blacks take responsibility for.

If a black person created a thread llike this it would be closed by now. There is one moderator here who would be certain to do it.. It starts unclean and it's made to race bait. It should be in the rubber room. I mean what kind of title is:

And exactly what kind of discussion is supposed to come from this?

This is why zone 1 is a stupid idea.
Countering your and e.g. BlackUK_Dude endless nonsense propaganda - claiming that Negros are superior to e.g. Europeans (without ever providing any proof). And that Negros like you and BlackUK_Dude endlessly blame e.g. Europeans and occurences from 1754 for their own shortcomings in 2023.

If one studies the irrefutable evidence of history both old and current, then the only possible answer is, NO.

While Europeans were building ships, compasses, inventing scientific instruments and composing symphonies, blacks were still living in the neolithic age in Africa.

There is a 5000 - 10,000 year social and evolutionary difference between the two groups and while exposure to and mixing with Europeans has helped, crime, slums and the rest pretty much show the result of their forced blending with western society.

If one studies the irrefutable evidence of history both old and current, then the only possible answer is, NO.

While Europeans were building ships, compasses, inventing scientific instruments and composing symphonies, blacks were still living in the neolithic age in Africa.

There is a 5000 - 10,000 year social and evolutionary difference between the two groups and while exposure to and mixing with Europeans has helped, crime, slums and the rest pretty much show the result of their forced blending with western society.

If one studies the irrefutable evidence of history, it shows that pretty much whites learned from blacks. That the reverse of what you claim is true.

And don't post tweets from blacks afflicted with internalized racism.

Whites do the same stuff.

If one studies the irrefutable evidence of history, it shows that pretty much whites learned from blacks. That the reverse of what you claim is true.
You have a vivid imagination. Black Africans had a Neolithic culture. The Egyptians looked down on the Nubians as savages. So your ”irrefutable evidence” is all imaginary propaganda. What the Moors knew they learned from the Greeks and Jews after they conquered Constantinople and as the Greeks and Jews slowly converted to Islam, the Moors lost that lead since Islam is anti-science.

Last edited:
To live in a colder climate, people need to learn to do so. More things to invent and develop. Although there were/are small tries of people living in areas that do not. We also on the planet have more people than any time in history. To adjust to accommodate more people even centuries ago advances needed to happen. Eskimos numbering tens of millions of people was not doable.

To live in a colder climate, people need to learn to do so. More things to invent and develop. Although there were/are small tries of people living in areas that do not. We also on the planet have more people than any time in history. To adjust to accommodate more people even centuries ago advances needed to happen. Eskimos numbering tens of millions of people was not doable.
This is true. Look at the map, and you’ll see the most advanced countries, whose people have the highest IQs, are in the colder climates. The less advanced countries are cluttered near the equator.

Forum List

Back