Wendy Davis ad goes too far! ad uses wheelchair to criticize paralyzed foe Abbott

"This message is approved by Wendy Davis."
And...?

Is his hypocrisy off-limits?

You don't need to show an ad with an empty wheel chair to criticize his hypocrisy.
It's a good visual.

Why do Republicans always whine whenever the Democrats use Republican tactics?

Got any campaign ads where Republicans mock someone in a wheel chair?

What mocking are you talking about?

Are you forgetting about Saxby Chambliss running ads showing picture after picture after... of triple amputee, Max Cleland in a wheelchair?

But so what, what do you have against seeing people in wheelchairs?

west-duckworth-loyalties.jpg

I missed every one of those ads with Cleland in a wheelchair,but I was in New Jersey when he was elected. Perhaps you can link one for me.

"This message is approved by Wendy Davis."
And...?

Is his hypocrisy off-limits?

You don't need to show an ad with an empty wheel chair to criticize his hypocrisy.
It's a good visual.

Why do Republicans always whine whenever the Democrats use Republican tactics?

Got any campaign ads where Republicans mock someone in a wheel chair?

What mocking are you talking about?

Are you forgetting about Saxby Chambliss running ads showing picture after picture after... of triple amputee, Max Cleland in a wheelchair?

But so what, what do you have against seeing people in wheelchairs?

west-duckworth-loyalties.jpg

NewsCorpse.com????

Max Cleland was my Senator and good riddance. He went to DC and voted the straight liberal Democrat line until his last year when he did cast a conservative vote or two where his vote made absolutely no difference.

He didn't cast 'conservative votes', he cast patriotic votes, standing alongside a president from the other party who assured him that they had evidence of WMDs in Iraq. And those Democratic votes were sought very hard by the Bushies.

Cleland got elected because he was a disabled veteran, and did like all Democrats past and present do. Say one thing and do another.

And you have the nerve to criticize Wendy Davis.
4i6Ckte.gif

Max Cleland was my Senator and good riddance. He went to DC and voted the straight liberal Democrat line until his last year when he did cast a conservative vote or two where his vote made absolutely no difference.

He didn't cast 'conservative votes', he cast patriotic votes, standing alongside a president from the other party who assured him that they had evidence of WMDs in Iraq. And those Democratic votes were sought very hard by the Bushies.

Cleland got elected because he was a disabled veteran, and did like all Democrats past and present do. Say one thing and do another.

4i6Ckte.gif

Cleland made sure everyone knew he was in a wheelchair to get the sympathy and veterans vote and it worked. Wendy Davis is a POS, but since I don't live in Texas, I can't vote against her.
'

NewsCorpse.com????

Star is too dumb to know the site is made up "satire."

Even satirists get it right more often than Republicans on this M/B.

Did d̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶u̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ disgraced Army Veteran/torturer/Republican party hero say what NewCorpse.com says Allan said?

Typical Republican BS, attack the messenger---clueless about the message.

Latest polls eveyone:

Abbott has a 11.3 lead over Davis.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - Texas Governor - Abbott vs. Davis

Very generous polling for Davis. I seriously doubt they'll be spending much more money on her Titanic of a campaign. It is over.

In 2012 the Democratic Party internal polling had Obama winning by about 3.0 percent, RealClear had Obama winning by about 0.7 percent. The President won by 3.9 percent, IOW's RealClear missed it by about 3.2 percent.

Fast forward to today - RealClear has Abbott ahead by 11.3 percent, Lyccum has Abbott by 9 percent, and the Democratic Party's internal polling has Abbott ahead by a fast shrinking 6 percent. It's now less than three weeks before we find out who's closer. Personally I hope for Texas' sake, Republicans are so overconfident they 'Cantor-ize' Abbott.

Good god only brain dead zealots would support someone like Davis.

Latest polls eveyone:

Very generous polling for Davis. I seriously doubt they'll be spending much more money on her Titanic of a campaign. It is over.

In 2012 the Democratic Party internal polling had Obama winning by about 3.0 percent, RealClear had Obama winning by about 0.7 percent. The President won by 3.9 percent, IOW's RealClear missed it by about 3.2 percent.

Fast forward to today - RealClear has Abbott ahead by 11.3 percent, Lyccum has Abbott by 9 percent, and the Democratic Party's internal polling has Abbott ahead by a fast shrinking 6 percent. It's now less than three weeks before we find out who's closer. Personally I hope for Texas' sake, Republicans are so overconfident they 'Cantor-ize' Abbott.

Yep!
Same ol'--same ol' - typical Republican BS, attack the messenger - clueless about the message.
I'm just guessing, but I'm guessing much of your angerdepression stems from the polling that duped you and Karl R. into thinking Mitt had a chance in 2012? poor babies... ...we'll find out in a couple of weeks if history will repeat yours and Karl's 2012 faux pas, or-----or is Democratic Party internal polling better than anything you and your Republican pals are privy to -giggle-.

Latest polls eveyone:

Yep!
Same ol'--same ol' - typical Republican BS, attack the messenger - clueless about the message.
I'm just guessing, but I'm guessing much of your angerdepression stems from the polling that duped you and Karl R. into thinking Mitt had a chance in 2012? poor babies... ...we'll find out in a couple of weeks if history will repeat yours and Karl's 2012 faux pas, or-----or is Democratic Party internal polling better than anything you and your Republican pals are privy to -giggle-.

Dude she is a certified whack job.

Latest polls eveyone:

Yep!

Do you have a link to that certificate or-----or are you lying again?

Yep!

LOL, so is that she was a great Wife that makes her a good Gov Candidate/

Nope she sucked at it.

Was it how hard she worked to pay her way through Law School that makes her a good Candidate?

Nope she milked some poor guy and left him as soon as he made the last payment for her.

Is it because she was a young single mother that makes her a good candidate?

Wait nope,she enjoyed that status for maybe 3 months..

Is it her 11 hour filibuster attempt that makes a good candidate?

Oh wait just seven months after filibustering a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks, she said that she would support a ban on abortions after 20 weeks.

She is a whack job kid.

Yep!

Nope she sucked at it.

Was it how hard she worked to pay her way through Law School that makes her a good Candidate?

Nope she milked some poor guy and left him as soon as he made the last payment for her.

Oh wait just seven months after filibustering a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks, she said that she would support a ban on abortions after 20 weeks.

She is a whack job kid.

Your claim is she's a "certified whack job", are you a liar?
link please

Yep!

Nope she sucked at it.

She is a whack job kid.

link please

LOL, you run with that kid.

The fact that you support her says much about you.

Yep!

Nope she sucked at it.

She is a whack job kid.

link please

And your inability to produce the certificate that you claimed Wendy Davis has, proves you are a liar - run with that liar.

4i6Ckte.gif

Cleland made sure everyone knew he was in a wheelchair to get the sympathy and veterans vote and it worked. Wendy Davis is a POS, but since I don't live in Texas, I can't vote against her.
'
I can't vote for her, either.

But any Democrat is going to be better than any Texas Republican.

Nope she sucked at it.

She is a whack job kid.

link please

And your inability to produce the certificate that you claimed Wendy Davis has, proves you are a liar - run with that liar.
Oh, come on. Sure, Antares is a shit stain, but really? You're gonna cling to him using a figure of speech as evidence he's a liar? He's proven he's a liar much more convincingly than that.

4i6Ckte.gif

'
I can't vote for her, either.

But any Democrat is going to be better than any Texas Republican.

I voted for her today. The right wing death grip on Texas is pretty strong, but even if she doesn't win, we still win. A good showing will go a long way toward the destruction of the horrid teabagger control of what will again become a great state.

Nope she sucked at it.

She is a whack job kid.

link please

Oh, come on. Sure, Antares is a shit stain, but really? You're gonna cling to him using a figure of speech as evidence he's a liar? He's proven he's a liar much more convincingly than that.

Feel free to prove your assertion kid.

Star is just Butt Hurt because he feels he has no choice but to support that whack job.

Nope she sucked at it.

She is a whack job kid.

link please

Feel free to prove your assertion kid.

Star is just Butt Hurt because he feels he has no choice but to support that whack job.
Already done. I showed where you claimed full employment is at 3.5% and then after you were shown full employment is actually 5.5%, you lied and claimed you weren't talking about full employment.

4i6Ckte.gif

Cleland admitted he voted for the Iraq war because he would not have got re-elected if he voted against it. He also called it the worst vote he ever made.

So please quit lying about his patriotic vote, it was a political vote.

And those Democratic Senators with the same access to the intelligence reports the President had said there were WMD's in Iraq. Hilary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry said there were WMD's in Iraq, Another lie the left loves to tell. Did all those Democrats also lie?

Forum List

Back