Well, wouldja look at that

It's not the administration. The first link goes to a Pew Hispanic Center, and the second goes to the Mexican Migration Center. I think it's good news. The article states the numbers started dropping five years ago, so obviously it's not about this administration.

And thank YOU for not being a jackass.

This is like leaving a fox to watch the hen house.... you really think those folks dont have something to gain by stretching these truths. Of course they do.

They want us to relax.... 'move along people, nothing to see here'.

If it were not for the fact that there are fewer jobs for illegals to take, I would see it as good news as well.

I just dont buy it... at least not to the level they making it out to be. In fact, I see no difference where I live... if not seeing things getting worse. They are very bold here in S. Texas.

ALL SOURCES OF INFORMATION THAT DON'T AGREE WITH INFIDEL ARE CRAP!!!

:cuckoo:

It's not the administration. The first link goes to a Pew Hispanic Center, and the second goes to the Mexican Migration Center. I think it's good news. The article states the numbers started dropping five years ago, so obviously it's not about this administration.

This is like leaving a fox to watch the hen house.... you really think those folks dont have something to gain by stretching these truths. Of course they do.

If it were not for the fact that there are fewer jobs for illegals to take, I would see it as good news as well.

I just dont buy it... at least not to the level they making it out to be. In fact, I see no difference where I live... if not seeing things getting worse. They are very bold here in S. Texas.

Nope... I just dont trust them two to be truthful. They have WAY too much to gain by lying, PLUS IT MAKES NO SENSE.

Well, it's funny you should say that, because from what I've seen:

They don't believe any source that isn't Fox News or a reflection thereof.

Or any Republican that doesn't match their take on things

Or anybody that they don't agree with, regardless how educated or intelligent (see Rachel Maddow)

And there is a major kneejerk reaction to the news if it doesn't come from their approved source

They insult, belittle and mock anybody who dares disagree with them

They refuse to read cited sources, or provide any of their own

And then wonder why they have nobody left but their echo chamber

And if this isn't something YOU do? Then I'm not talking to you.

There's a lot of great people in this forum, and that's the only reason most of us put up with the partisan shit.

Or anybody that they don't agree with, regardless how educated or intelligent (see Rachel Maddow)

And there is a major kneejerk reaction to the news if it doesn't come from their approved source

There's a lot of great people in this forum, and that's the only reason most of us put up with the partisan shit.

Huh?

Oh wait... you were'nt talking to me :D

Seriously though... I very seldom ever watch Fox.

Journalism is dead if ya ask me.

Huh?

Oh wait... you were'nt talking to me :D

Seriously though... I very seldom ever watch Fox.

Journalism is dead if ya ask me.

I always laugh when someone parrots FoxNews so perfectly, then makes the assertion they never watch it.

Well, sir, you may not watch it, but whoever your getting your information from certainly is.

Have you ever considered the possibility that journalism isn't dead, but what it's saying would shatter your worldview if you actually accepted there might be a little truth to some of what they're printing.

Last edited:
But....but...but....but...Unemployment is lower!....Businesses are hiring!...Recovery!! :rolleyes:

Yup. It's like the emperor's wearing no clothes. Every time you post, I have NO IDEA why you're a mod.

you and Jillian obviously share more than an avatar, you both are banal and not a little dull when it comes to gratuitous insults and inane baiting/trolling.

His status as anything here has zero to do with what he said.....you certainly would not give him or Jillian me credit for a post because we are a mod so using that is intellectually vacuous and lazy.....let it go. Tell your pal.

But....but...but....but...Unemployment is lower!....Businesses are hiring!...Recovery!! :rolleyes:

Yup. It's like the emperor's wearing no clothes. Every time you post, I have NO IDEA why you're a mod.

you and Jillian obviously share more than an avatar, you both are banal and not a little dull when it comes to gratuitous insults and inane baiting/trolling.

His status as anything here has zero to do with what he said.....you certainly would not give him or Jillian me credit for a post because we are a mod so using that is intellectually vacuous and lazy.....let it go. Tell your pal.

Set a standard. Novel concept, I know.

As posted by DanK not so very long ago.

I can't think of what "Changes" you are referring to other then the fact that we've asked (we've always asked) for our moderation team to be courteous to the membership and act like a moderator. Flaming users left and right isn't something we want the people who lead the site doing. You should lead by example.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5079592-post145.html

Any questions?

Historic wave of Mexican immigration at a standstill, report says - latimes.com

The number of Mexican migrants to the United States dropped significantly while the number of those returning home increased, bringing net migration from Mexico to a statistical standstill, according to a report published Monday.

The shift over the last several years marks a significant change after four decades of historic immigration from Mexico, according to the report by the Pew Hispanic Center.

“The largest wave of immigration in history from a single country to the United States has come to a standstill,” the report says.

Yea... that happens when the host country's economy is tanking. No point coming if there are no jobs. Not rocket science... and certainly nothing to credit Obama for - unless having a tanking economy is something we should thank the POTUS for.

Yeah, I started that thread in the immigration folder. The usual circus unfolded immediately. I had no idea so many people could fit in a clown car.

Seriously.

ICE and other enforcement regimes are being vigorously implemented. Moreso then with the Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush administrations.

No conservative applauds this.

Telling..

The number of Mexican migrants to the United States dropped significantly while the number of those returning home increased, bringing net migration from Mexico to a statistical standstill, according to a report published Monday.

The shift over the last several years marks a significant change after four decades of historic immigration from Mexico, according to the report by the Pew Hispanic Center.

“The largest wave of immigration in history from a single country to the United States has come to a standstill,” the report says.

Yea... that happens when the host country's economy is tanking. No point coming if there are no jobs. Not rocket science... and certainly nothing to credit Obama for - unless having a tanking economy is something we should thank the POTUS for.

No, it's certainly not something we should thank President Obama for.

In a bid to remake the enforcement of federal immigration laws, the Obama administration is deporting record numbers of illegal immigrants and auditing hundreds of businesses that blithely hire undocumented workers.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office.

The effort is part of President Obama's larger project "to make our national laws actually work," as he put it in a speech this month at American University. Partly designed to entice Republicans to support comprehensive immigration reform, the mission is proving difficult and politically perilous.

Deportation of illegal immigrants increases under Obama administration

Just shows you how the dishonest media can use statistics to project an opinion. The illegal criminals coming into this Country decreased to ONLY 6 MILLION in the last five years? The LA Times uses US Census data but the data doesn't indicate any reason to substantiate the theory that 6 million criminals also return to Mexico. It's a pipe dream conjured up to make some sort of political point and true to form the left slurps it up like pablum.

Purely propaganda! The powers that be want you to believe that but all one has to do is come to California and you will see the lie. We are inundated with ILLEGALS - whether they are still coming from latin america or whether they are leaving the other states with stricter laws against the illegal influx. They have headed thisaway. Who in their right mind believes in self deportation??? Only the very naive and those who hang on to this administration's every word as if it were God's truth. BTW, THEIR countires do NOT have all the freebies that this country doles out to them. Would you return to your country if you will not be given all these perks? You would have to be nuts - PURELY PROPAGANDA!!

And if you believe this, I have ocean front property to sell you in AZ!!!......:eusa_drool:

In Arizona? Where the neanderthals come from? Oh, no thank you.

I note you skipped the actual article reflective of the actual numbers. I believe they call that 'cherry picking.'

Purely propaganda! The powers that be want you to believe that but all one has to do is come to California and you will see the lie. We are inundated with ILLEGALS - whether they are still coming from latin america or whether they are leaving the other states with stricter laws against the illegal influx. They have headed thisaway. Who in their right mind believes in self deportation??? Only the very naive and those who hang on to this administration's every word as if it were God's truth. BTW, THEIR countires do NOT have all the freebies that this country doles out to them. Would you return to your country if you will not be given all these perks? You would have to be nuts - PURELY PROPAGANDA!!

You asked who believes in self deportation?

The answer is Mitt Romney

Romney says he favors ?self-deportation' - New York Daily News

Set a standard. Novel concept, I know.

As posted by DanK not so very long ago.

I can't think of what "Changes" you are referring to other then the fact that we've asked (we've always asked) for our moderation team to be courteous to the membership and act like a moderator. Flaming users left and right isn't something we want the people who lead the site doing. You should lead by example.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5079592-post145.html

Any questions?

yes, just one; have they gone back in and removed the rest of the Tumor? :eusa_eh:your idiocy quotient is still sky high.

No jobs, it does not make sense to come here with no work, why come to the US when states like Arizona are making it tougher for them to collect benefits.

If is the Obama economic policies that are moving the illegal immigrants out.

Forum List

Back