Well, wouldja look at that

Or maybe she just made a promise to make this stay better than the last. Obviously, there will be times I slip. But if nobody does anything but shame, mock and belittle, then there's really no reason for me to remain in the thread.

All we have to do is make contitions worse here than in Mexico and we have no illegal immigrants problem.

Or perhaps Sheriff Joe deserves all the "credit"?

Or maybe she just made a promise to make this stay better than the last. Obviously, there will be times I slip. But if nobody does anything but shame, mock and belittle, then there's really no reason for me to remain in the thread.

Dont leave BD.. just curious what you think is the reason.

I tend to think its the conditions here... I myself took a job that would normally have gone to an 'undocumented' worker when I got desperate enough for $$.
With all the unemployment here, its no wonder jobs are scarce for them.

I also would love to know how this administration, or any administration can know how many are here in the 1st pace. They are 'undocumented' after all :dunno:

I respect your opinion enough to want to know what ya think.

It's not the administration. The first link goes to a Pew Hispanic Center, and the second goes to the Mexican Migration Center. I think it's good news. The article states the numbers started dropping five years ago, so obviously it's not about this administration.

And thank YOU for not being a jackass.

It's not the administration. The first link goes to a Pew Hispanic Center, and the second goes to the Mexican Migration Center. I think it's good news. The article states the numbers started dropping five years ago, so obviously it's not about this administration.
Then why not point out these things in the first place, rather than just posting a drive-by OP and grumbling about the predictable mockery and belittlement that ensues?

Y'know, there are two sides to holding a conversation.

Then why not point out these things in the first place, rather than just posting a drive-by OP and grumbling about the predictable mockery and belittlement that ensues?

I do know that. And if you knew that, then that would make two of us.

I do know that. And if you knew that, then that would make two of us.
Well, you don't act as though you know that, as evidenced by your dopey drive-by OPs.

If it's anyone here who needs to get their narrow ass out of the clown car, it might just be the little girl who looks back at you in the mirror.

This is like leaving a fox to watch the hen house.... you really think those folks dont have something to gain by stretching these truths. Of course they do.

They want us to relax.... 'move along people, nothing to see here'.

If it were not for the fact that there are fewer jobs for illegals to take, I would see it as good news as well.

I just dont buy it... at least not to the level they making it out to be. In fact, I see no difference where I live... if not seeing things getting worse. They are very bold here in S. Texas.

This is like leaving a fox to watch the hen house.... you really think those folks dont have something to gain by stretching these truths. Of course they do.

They want us to relax.... 'move along people, nothing to see here'.

If it were not for the fact that there are fewer jobs for illegals to take, I would see it as good news as well.

I just dont buy it... at least not to the level they making it out to be. In fact, I see no difference where I live... if not seeing things getting worse. They are very bold here in S. Texas.

Anybody with two brain cells to rub together could figure out that's what I was getting at in post #2.

But I guess it's a lot easier for li'l miss BDPoop to whine and cry, rather than draw such an obvious inference.

Forum List

Back