Well, what has our panty-waist President done with Osama or Iran's nuclear ambitions

So do you think we should bomb them? Any other ideas?

1) Next time the people of Iran are protesting for freedom, Obama might consider supporting them instead of kissing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's ass, for one.

2) Terrorists should have nuclear weapons at their disposable.. it's only fair..right

3) Bombing.. I suppose that's an option..

So your answer is to make shit up and bomb sovereign nations.

:thup:

And you're suprised a conservative whackjob thinks like this? Why? :tongue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRY_BOYeySc]YouTube - Bush "truly not concerned" about bin Laden![/ame]

hey don't piss on his parade. he got the nobel peace prize for being a good liberal progressive with a lotta hope and change thrown in....

Obama-Elephant-32726.jpg

1) Next time the people of Iran are protesting for freedom, Obama might consider supporting them instead of kissing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's ass, for one.

2) Terrorists should have nuclear weapons at their disposable.. it's only fair..right

:lol:.. So.. no answers of your own, just insults...

I think it's funny how Democrats throw a tizzy and readily make up excuses for Obama and forget their history so easily. Previously.. they were all over Bush's ass to do something about Osama and Iran and now .. just feeble insults...

I'll admit I don't have the proper answers but I'm not playing the hypocrite here.

he wasn't responding to you. he was responding to Article.

your post wasn't worth responding to since it was more obama derangement syndrome nuttiliciousness.

but i hope you're having a good day, snookums.

Well, what has our panty-waist President done with Osama or Iran's nuclear ambitions..?.

I'm thinking ... Nothing..

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Where was your concern then?

he wasn't responding to you. he was responding to Article.

your post wasn't worth responding to since it was more obama derangement syndrome nuttiliciousness.

but i hope you're having a good day, snookums.

I like it when you use the big words...ah...Suger Boop

Well.. I Guys got to have fun, ya know...

I also, wish you.. the Best of Days...:beer:

I think it's funny how Democrats throw a tizzy and readily make up excuses for Obama and forget their history so easily. Previously.. they were all over Bush's ass to do something about Osama and Iran and now .. just feeble insults...

I'll admit I don't have the proper answers but I'm not playing the hypocrite here.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd then BOOOOOOOSHHHHHH invaded Iraq.

Eh.. I'm not in the mood argue tonight.. so buzz off or preferable be funny...:lol:

How many Dems were "all over Bush's ass" to do something about Iran??

Eh.. I'm not in the mood argue tonight.. so buzz off or preferable be funny...:lol:

You shouldn't start a dumbass thread like this, then.

You're probably the biggest fuckin idiot on this board which is an accomplishment.

Well, what has our panty-waist President done with Osama or Iran's nuclear ambitions..?.

I'm thinking ... Nothing..

Ah.. did any of you happen to read the original Op...?

it's a question...

You're probably the biggest fuckin idiot on this board which is an accomplishment.

:lol:

Is someone a lil butthurt?

again---Obama can do no better than Bush and went so far as to start bombing Libyans on one side or the other.
fool

When all else fails blame Bush.. sheesh

and Libya.. nothing like a good stalemate.. impressive...(ah.. Bush's fault..?)

Yeah and nothing like whining about Libya while bitching that he isn't doing enough about Iran........

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Poor lil Obama.... Golly......:(

When all else fails blame Bush.. sheesh

and Libya.. nothing like a good stalemate.. impressive...(ah.. Bush's fault..?)

Yeah and nothing like whining about Libya while bitching that he isn't doing enough about Iran........

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Poor lil Obama.... Golly......:(

Now don't talk about the Nobel Peace Prize Winner in that manner.. Surely a peaceful man like DingleBarry wouldn't engage in any conflicts?! It has to be Boooooooooooooosh's fault.

Forum List

Back