Well, The Latest Kavanaugh Smear Didn't Work -

That is because people do not do enough to fill up 24 hours non-stop talking. The 24 hour news cycle has dumbed down news and made people less informed.

Sorry Golfing Gator but I have to call Bull Shit in the smelliest form... It is intentional... A lie is a lie... And if in these circumstances (The Media) is doing it for political espionage and financial reasons it is wrong... The sad part about it is there are folks out there that can't or won't see the truth...

YES: Probe the Effort to Sink Kavanaugh.

In “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh,” Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly report that Leland Keyser —who was unable to corroborate high-school friend Christine Blasey Ford’s allegation of youthful sexual misconduct—says she felt pressured by a group of common acquaintances to vouch for it anyway. The book quotes an unnamed male member of the group suggesting in a text message: “Perhaps it makes sense to let everyone in the public know what her condition is”—a remark the reporters describe as reading “like a veiled reference” to Ms. Keyser’s “addictive tendencies.” (The authors quote her as saying she told investigators “my whole history of using.”)​

A concerted effort to mislead the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Senate, especially if it involved threats to potential witnesses, could violate several federal criminal statutes, including 18 U.S.C. 1001 (lying to federal officials), 18 U.S.C. 1505 (obstruction of official proceedings) and 18 U.S.C. 1622 (subornation of perjury). Investigating and, if the evidence is sufficient, prosecuting such offenses would deter similar misconduct in the future.​

I think that’s a good idea.

Forum List

Back