Well, that settles that! Birthers can go home now.....

I think there should be a big investigation. Seems to me that if the gov of Hawaii can not produce a birth cert. after he said there was one should be cause for concern. AND WHY DID OBAMA SAID HE WAS HOME WHEN HE WENT TO KENYA?

Why doesn't obama give the good governor his consent to release it? What's the problem? What POSSIBLE REASON could obama have for NOT releasing it? I mean if obama was TRULY BORN IN HAWAII, then there is absolutely NOTHING to FEAR! He'd be in the clear with this issue, the people that think he was born in Kenya could cease and desist, and this whole thing would be OVER.

I'd have bet everything I own that the good governor was going to be told to SHUT THE FUCK UP, and NOTHING would come of his "efforts." So the COVER UP continues.... why?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=252833

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=253649

Last edited:
Apparently they can't find it. Obama B.C. is MIA. Of course we have the usual liars loyal to B. Hussein caught in their lies like governor Abercrombie who said he was present when the savior was born and later recanted. Where are the so-called "investigative media" like Woodie and Bernie? They should be all over this issue but they hide under a rock when a democrat is in office and only come out during republican administrations.

Why doesn't obama give the good governor his consent to release it? What's the problem? What POSSIBLE REASON could obama have for NOT releasing it? I mean if obama was TRULY BORN IN HAWAII, then there is absolutely NOTHING to FEAR! He'd be in the clear with this issue, the people that think he was born in Kenya could cease and desist, and this whole thing would be OVER.

I'd have bet everything I own that the good governor was going to be told to SHUT THE FUCK UP, and NOTHING would come of his "efforts." So the COVER UP continues.... why?

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Old media now asking about birth certificate

That is the $64,000,000,000,000.00 question.

(Inflation, you know?)

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

When the birthers can produce a Kenyan (or wherever) birth certificate they might have a case.

Until then, they're just pissing in the wind.

Last edited:

When the birthers can produce a Kenyan (or wherever) birth certificate they might have a case.

I am not a birther but no, thats not the way it works, there is a REQUIREMENT, that the pres. is born here or is born in/under a condition ala a uS base that recognizes and confers citizenship.

I would imagine that somehow somewhere someone in in the gov. in some deep back closet for an office had to check/confirm that he was indeed a citizen and saw proof to meet the criteria, this dept, person whomever should just step and say so an put this all to bed.

Last edited:
Obama needs the birthers...

Makes his opposition look like idiots

Obama's mother must have had a Visa to visit Kenya and documentation to transport a baby back

It shouldn't be hard for birthers to prove she was out of the country

Not sure about that. I can hear cries of "that's fake!" already. This conspiracy theory has reached a point where the true believers are mired in confirmation bias. It will only see an end two or six years from now, depending on what the electorate does.

To not capitulate to the demands of a crazy, fringe group of Americans who won't be satisfied with any answer.

This is a good lesson to you guys: You don't get your way simply because you throw a bitch fit.

Your boy, Inmate Terry Lakin is cooling his heels in Leavenworth now over this issue. When he's released, he'll be dishonorably discharged from the military and lose his benefits. He'll be lucky to be able to practice medicine now as he's been convicted of the equivalent of a felony. All because he was stupid enough to listen to dumb fucking birthers who did not have his best interest in mind.

The appropriate venue to challenge this matter is in civilian court. You guys have tried that too. You are 0-72.

BTW, Corsi (as per the norm) lied in his WND story. Abercrombie said the BC exists. He can't release it due to those damn HIPAA laws.

I am not a birther but no, thats not the way it works, there is a REQUIREMENT, that the pres. is born here or is born in/under a condition ala a uS base that recognizes and confers citizenship.

I would imagine that somehow somewhere someone in in the gov. in some deep back closet for an office had to check/confirm that he was indeed a citizen and saw proof to meet the criteria, this dept, person whomever should just step and say so an put this all to bed.

Obama met that requirement. The state of Hawaii verified that he was born here in the 2008 election, thus satisfying all legal requirements which is the reason he was on the ballot.

This birthers just refuse to accept that.

fyi, from the Fox article in the op:

Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo again confirmed Friday that Obama's name is found in its alphabetical list of names of people born in Hawaii, maintained in bound copies available for public view.

That information, called index data, shows a listing for "Obama II, Barack Hussein, Male," according to the department's website.

"The index is just to say who has their records within the department. That's an indication," Okubo said. "I can't talk about anyone's records."

The Obama campaign issued a certificate of live birth in 2008, an official document from the state
showing the president's birth date, city and name, along with his parents' names and races.

Read more: Hawaii Won't Release Obama's Birth Info - FoxNews.com

fyi, from the Fox article in the op:

Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo again confirmed Friday that Obama's name is found in its alphabetical list of names of people born in Hawaii, maintained in bound copies available for public view.

That information, called index data, shows a listing for "Obama II, Barack Hussein, Male," according to the department's website.

"The index is just to say who has their records within the department. That's an indication," Okubo said. "I can't talk about anyone's records."

The Obama campaign issued a certificate of live birth in 2008, an official document from the state
showing the president's birth date, city and name, along with his parents' names and races.

Read more: Hawaii Won't Release Obama's Birth Info - FoxNews.com

And why is this still an issue?

Because we have a group of adults that can't act like adults.

Or because their hatred of Obama (for reasons that can only be inferred) is so vast that they are completely illogical.

Hawaii Won't Release Obama's Birth Info - FoxNews.com

This should bring finality to the issue, huh?

This whole thing was incredibly stupid on Abercrombie's part. All he did was stir the pot even more with the lunatic birthers.

I couldn't agree with that more. Abercrombie isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. He obviously didn't know he's dealing with a dishonest group of people.

Why do I say they are dishonest?

This is what Abercrombie actually said:

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

If there is a political agenda then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president.

'This is a collaborative endeavor' - Hawaii Editorials - Staradvertiser.com

This is the response that Corsi and WND wrote:

Suggests controversy could hurt president's re-election chances
Posted: January 18, 2011
8:05 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2011 WorldNetDaily

Neil Abercrombie
Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

The birther press (WND) knows there own readers are too stupid to investigate their own lies. The believe what they want to believe.

Why is it so hard to understand that Obama has already release complete legal proof of his citizenship? The COLB is online, and has been for nearly 3 years.

That's incontrovertible proof of his citizenship.

Children.

Didn't one of their Democrat politicians promise to release the official document to the public? I'm pretty sure i saw Democrat wingers on here boasting about that politician "Taking On" birthers. Well where'd he go? He still hasn't released the official document. In fact now they're saying they wont ever release it. Something still doesn't seem right with this issue. We'll never get real answers. It is what it is i guess.

Forum List

Back