Well John Kerry displays why he lost in 2004, with why voters are stupid

Democratic consultant Phil Johnston, former chairman of the state party, jumped to Kerry’s defense, saying, “That’s absurd. He’s just making the point that people have real lives to lead and most people are not spending a lot of time worrying about politics, particularly in a tough economy. I’ve known John Kerry for 35 years and he doesn’t look down on people.”

Kerry is exactly right. How many here have friends who are as interested in politics as you are? I have a lot of friends but not many to talk politics with.

:rofl:

Oh yes, I saw him look down on that swiftboater who was seeking an ambassadorship, Sam Fox, when Fox had to face him at Kerry's senate panel.

Major Swift Boat Donor To Kerry: "You're A Hero". That was quite funny.

Did you side with the swiftboaters against Kerry back then?

Kerry is exactly right. How many here have friends who are as interested in politics as you are? I have a lot of friends but not many to talk politics with.

Oh yes, I saw him look down on that swiftboater who was seeking an ambassadorship, Sam Fox, when Fox had to face him at Kerry's senate panel.

Obviously you have issues with someone pointing out Kerry's dishonesty.

i've had the opportunity to vote against the fraud numerous times since he oozed into public life back in the 70's and i've always taken advantage of it.

This guy is such a dunce. He should just shut up and continue mooching off his wife's Heinz fortune. He is right though. Voters are uninformed and this is especially true in Massachusetts where they keep re-electing buffoons like him. Time for him to get booted from Congress too. He's been there way too long.

This guy is such a dunce. He should just shut up and continue mooching off his wife's Heinz fortune. He is right though. Voters are uninformed and this is especially true in Massachusetts where they keep re-electing buffoons like him. Time for him to get booted from Congress too. He's been there way too long.

You should maybe step into this century. Kerry's a success in his own right, they've been married awhile now. He's a hero! Even swiftboaters agree.

Anyone listening to Palin, Bachman or their teaparty is uninformed. Talk about buffoons..

Nah Kerry's just a moocher dunce. He really should just quit while he's behind. It's actually pretty shocking that Massachusetts voters are uninformed enough to keep re-electing such a moocher dunce. He should just slink away and spend more of his wife's Heinz fortune. That's what he's good at.

Forum List

Back