Well John Kerry displays why he lost in 2004, with why voters are stupid

How does a John Kerry thread turn into a blathering rant on Rush Limbaugh? What the hell does one have to do with the other?

Originally Posted by teapartysamurai
Liberals always did have contempt for the very same people they claim to be "fighting for."
How does a John Kerry thread turn into a blathering rant on Rush Limbaugh? What the hell does one have to do with the other?
Because the OP said calling Americans stupid was a Liberal thing, and we all know just how "Liberal" Stuttering LimpTard is.
Get it?

Liberals always did have contempt for the very same people they claim to be "fighting for."
Because the OP said calling Americans stupid was a Liberal thing, and we all know just how "Liberal" Stuttering LimpTard is.
Get it?
Like I said, your butt-love buddy.

Get it?

Uh, no, I do not get it. Sounds like deflection. Try to focus.

Get it?

Uh, no, I do not get it. Sounds like deflection. Try to focus.
Thank you for again proving that CON$ play dumb rather than admit the truth.

Limbaugh is edthecynic's butt-love buddy, that's how.
You're projecting again.
See the first quote in my sig. :lol:
Yeah, the first quote is from your butt-love buddy.

I know, unrequited love is a hard thing to deal with. I know there is the saying about women scorned, but I have known a few gays who are scorned and really...hell hath no fury.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you and Rush. Perhaps you could put on your big boy pants and not share your love issues in a thread where your butt-love issues are irrelevant.

To be honest, I would rather Kerry insult my intelligence as a member of the voting public, rather than the intelligence of our troops. So, that's an improvement on his part.

Kerry is a war hero and you dont get to LIE about war heros for your fucking political gain

To be honest, I would rather Kerry insult my intelligence as a member of the voting public, rather than the intelligence of our troops. So, that's an improvement on his part.
September 28, 2007
Rush: I got a phone call yesterday from somebody, we were talking about the troops, and this gentleman said something which you'll hear here in just a second, prompting me to reply "yeah, the phony soldiers."

September 26, 2007
CALLER: No, it's not. And what's really funny is they never talk to real soldiers. They pull these soldiers that come up out of the blue and spout to the media.

RUSH: The phony soldiers.

01125107.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

September 28, 2007
Rush: I got a phone call yesterday from somebody, we were talking about the troops, and this gentleman said something which you'll hear here in just a second, prompting me to reply "yeah, the phony soldiers."

September 26, 2007
CALLER: No, it's not. And what's really funny is they never talk to real soldiers. They pull these soldiers that come up out of the blue and spout to the media.

RUSH: The phony soldiers.

01125107.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg
:wtf:

(Perhaps we should have a Limbaugh sub-forum for edthecynic's laments about love lost.)

Democratic consultant Phil Johnston, former chairman of the state party, jumped to Kerry’s defense, saying, “That’s absurd. He’s just making the point that people have real lives to lead and most people are not spending a lot of time worrying about politics, particularly in a tough economy. I’ve known John Kerry for 35 years and he doesn’t look down on people.”

Kerry is exactly right. How many here have friends who are as interested in politics as you are? I have a lot of friends but not many to talk politics with.

Forum List

Back