Well, I was waiting for it. Yeap, THE global warming, blamed for the earthquake in Nepal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the RW found a mad scientist with no credentials in the field of climate and want to use this idiot to debunk real science.

Seriously, the deniers have lost the plot...

Again the deniers are using a faith based belief to deny climate change.... Any chance of using actual evidence...

So the RW found a mad scientist with no credentials in the field of climate and want to use this idiot to debunk real science.

No fair! Only the LW gets to do that!

Again the deniers are using a faith based belief to deny climate change

I deny the climate ever changed, there's still a mile of ice over Chicago! Idiot.

I do deny that wasting trillions on less reliable "green energy" will make the climate stop changing.
What should we do to make the climate remain exactly the same? How will we know when we've succeeded? No more droughts? No more floods? No more hot days? No more cold days?
Spell it out.

Climate change ? Nonsense....

Fracking did it. And our greed and exploitation of earths precious natural resources...lol

Don't be silly. Fracking is way too busy causing earthquakes in Oklahoma to fool with Nepal.

Did anyone catch the Jon Stewart show where the seismologist John Vidale said that 'Oklahoma fracking works really well, except for earthquakes and contaminated ground water.' He looked like a deer in headlights.

:lmao:

Last edited:
Does anyone over aged 15 watch jon stewart ?

Thought not

Dummy. Sticking your head in the sand is just plain stupid.

Jon Stewart is not the subject of my post unless you want to watch the seismologist who was shown on Jon Stewart.

See the difference? Write it down and read it over and over until you get it figured out. And, for crying out loud, change your screen name because your posts never contain any of either one.

Seriously, the deniers have lost the plot...

Again the deniers are using a faith based belief to deny climate change.... Any chance of using actual evidence...
Faith? Care to provide us with an actual scientific experiment that proves the amount of CO2 added to the Atmosphere in the last 30 years actually causes the heat increase? You know actually prove your claim? The FAITH is all on YOUR part. You have no actual science to back up your claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back