Mexicans hate gays

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
In my state the hipanic population outnumbers everyone else and I can tell you, just by working with them, that about half really detest homosexuals. It is pretty obvious when you see gay employees who are qualified for a promotion not get promoted by a Hispanic employer. I'm not saying that other ethnic groups don't have prejudices but it is pretty obvious when you hang around a lot of hispanics after a while. You start noticing a pattern.

In my state the hipanic population outnumbers everyone else and I can tell you, just by working with them, that about half really detest homosexuals. It is pretty obvious when you see gay employees who are qualified for a promotion not get promoted by a Hispanic employer. I'm not saying that other ethnic groups don't have prejudices but it is pretty obvious when you hang around a lot of hispanics after a while. You start noticing a pattern.

What?

You think only RW fundie idiots are the only ones capable of unfounded bigotry? Blanket statements like yours are strictly opinion and should not be confused with actual facts.

Sounds like you got passed over for a promotion and need to blame someone else for your own failure.

Last edited:

What?

You think only RW fundie idiots are the only ones capable of unfounded bigotry? Blanket statements like yours are strictly opinion and should not be confused with actual facts.

Sounds like you got passed over for a promotion and need to blame someone else for your own failure.

Sounds like you aren't serious.

If a homosexual is the most qualified for a job and gets passed over because of discrimination, that is not a failure on this part.

People with a highly religious demographic tend to oppose gay marriage. Hispanics and blacks fall into that category. As this country is supposed to oppose religious laws it doesn't matter what any of them think.

Odd...when a large percentage of the gay people I know are hispanic.

no gay Mexicans?

well, that's great news !!!

LLLLLLLMAO

People with a highly religious demographic tend to oppose gay marriage. Hispanics and blacks fall into that category. As this country is supposed to oppose religious laws it doesn't matter what any of them think.

"Religious laws"? What does that mean?

You do know that religious people are allowed to vote, right?

Not concerned with the opinions of the wetbacks either.

That's not credible.

Hispanics are now the largest minority ethnic group in the nation. THeir voice will be affecting policy.

You can pretend that it won't but you will be living with laws and policies that are crafted with their interests and beliefs in mind.

For the rest of your life.

And the point of your thread is.....? There is bigotry towards gays in the Latino community? Wow.......

Since the highest percentage of Hispanics in any state is 47% in New Mexico,

I'd say your full of shit problem just moved up a notch.

And the point of your thread is.....? There is bigotry towards gays in the Latino community? Wow.......

I recall a news story several years ago, from a NYC Long Island neighborhood.

It had been changing demographically due to Hispanic immigration.

There was a gay bashing incident with a new gang chapter.

Older local residents were shocked.

ONe quote stuck with me.

"We don't do that type of thing around here".

THe problem is, that if you invite newcomers with a different culture into your community, it changes your community.

You not longer get to say stuff like, "We don't do that type of stuff around here". Because you no longer are the "we".

The idea that there will be any real ramifications from demographic change has been so dismissed and ridiculed in the mainstream media, that to a lot of people who still trust them, that indeed, this is news.

Late news. But still, news.

That's not credible.

Hispanics are now the largest minority ethnic group in the nation. THeir voice will be affecting policy.

You can pretend that it won't but you will be living with laws and policies that are crafted with their interests and beliefs in mind.

For the rest of your life.
Same answer.

Forum List

Back