Well, Conservatives... is it Romney?

Actually, business folks are notorious for not doing well in government. CEO's are accustomed to getting results in a short, sweet, profitable manner from people who are on thier side and motivated by the same things. So, if he tries to run government on the business model, it may very well fail.

The Government doesn't run the economy. They get in the way of it.

With respect. I don't believe that at all. I think it is simple money. Nothing more than ratings, focus groups, and the desire to make more buckazoids than the next guy.

Well except Romney ran an entire State for what? 4 years? Or was it longer? McCain has never run anything. Except his mouth.

yeah, cause a guy who has been in the private sector all of his life creating jobs, financing businesses, cutting waste, etc. cant possibly run this economy well.

Presidents are not supposed to "run the economy".

I do respect Romney's success in the private sector though, it's something he's well suited for. Hopefully he can get back to that in a few months.

Well except Romney ran an entire State for what? 4 years? Or was it longer? McCain has never run anything. Except his mouth.

So let me get this straight. You supported Thompson initially. I assume becuase he was the "conservative". I'll agree...Thompson was pretty conservative, based on his record. A little shady with the pro-choice lobby thing, but hey, I don't take only Abortion into consideration when deciding conservatism...that would be pretty ridiculous. But now since he's out, you're moving to Romney? Do you want a conservative, or will you just settle for a guy with an "R" next to his name?

Forum List

Back