Welfare Recipients to Start Cleaning the Subways

No.

The idea of replacing people with good jobs..with people who are in dire straights is reprehensible.

People without jobs should be able to train at something that will find them permanent employment.

It's just too sad to burst your ivory bubble, so you just go on believing that people who can't get a job and get government checks shouldn't clean subways and earn their money they should go to training classes so they can get computer jobs or manager positions.

Worked well during the Clinton Administration..until the Bush Administration kiboshed it.

Got any proof of that? I mean actual data, not a feel good liberal media story with anecdotal stories.

It's just too sad to burst your ivory bubble, so you just go on believing that people who can't get a job and get government checks shouldn't clean subways and earn their money they should go to training classes so they can get computer jobs or manager positions.

Worked well during the Clinton Administration..until the Bush Administration kiboshed it.

Got any proof of that? I mean actual data, not a feel good liberal media story with anecdotal stories.

Bush?

Oh man... it never ends with these nitwits. Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush... Bush...

Gosh..another gay boi wanting a "swallow"? Fuck..didn't think you were in that crew too.

Sorry pissant..no soup for you.:lol:

Wow... very telling that you immediately think I am referring to you and follow up with the gay inferences.

:lol:

You've been outted faggot. Deal.

Faggot? Really? Again?

Would love to hear what term you use for other minororities... fucking ignorant Neanderthal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

To save me some time here..which publications do you consider "factual"? Because it's a waste of both our times for me to publish links to data you simply aren't going to believe.

Wow... very telling that you immediately think I am referring to you and follow up with the gay inferences.

You've been outted faggot. Deal.

Faggot? Really? Again?

Would love to hear what term you use for other minororities... fucking ignorant Neanderthal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Generally that's the term I use for faggots.

Don't like it?

Stop being gay..or find another man to chase that's more receptive to your gayness.

Last edited:

To save me some time here..which publications do you consider "factual"? Because it's a waste of both our times for me to publish links to data you simply aren't going to believe.

I consider data to be factual. Studies that clearly state what they are measuring and how they go about it. I don't consider the unsubstantiated opinion of political talking heads or any publication to be more then an opinion.

Gosh..another gay boi wanting a "swallow"? Fuck..didn't think you were in that crew too.

Sorry pissant..no soup for you.:lol:

Libs go "gay" and racist whenever at a loss....weird huh??

The only one that went gay here was Soggy in Faggotland when he started asking for a "Swallow".

Catch the fuck up.

I consider data to be factual. Studies that clearly state what they are measuring and how they go about it. I don't consider the unsubstantiated opinion of political talking heads or any publication to be more then an opinion.

Again.

Name the source you consider factual..or stop the nonsense.

It's a very simple task.

Seems like Clinton's welfare to work programs that fell by the wayside when Rs took over.

you mean the one written and passed by a repub congress?

yeah, it does. i remember when compromise wasn't a dirty word.

The Republican party can rightly take some credit for that.:clap2:

both parties can. that was back when govt and politics wasn't treated like a football game, but like, oh, something we all had a stake in-together.

I have mixed feelings about this. MTA laid off a bunch of people and now they are getting what amounts to indentured servants to replace people that were laid off...for free.

That's an absolutely ridiculous comparison. You don't know what indentured servitude is.

The cash-strapped MTA may soon put welfare recipients to work scrubbing and cleaning the subways.

The Metropolitan Transportation Authority wants to revive its participation in the city's Work Experience Program - which makes the unemployed toil for their benefit checks.

"This is a program that has a proven track record of doing three things: providing low-cost cleaning help for the subway; providing job training to people who need it, and leading directly to full-time employment for many of the people who participate in the program," MTA spokesman Jeremy Soffin said.

The MTA eliminated 173 cleaner positions last year in a series of budget cuts that slashed a total of about 3,500 jobs.

Read more: Cash-poor MTA may put recipients of unemployment benefits to work again cleaning subways

Sounds like a win/win to me.

The unemployed should not have to work for their benefits unless it leads to full-time employment.

Forum List

Back