Welcome To The 2020 Presidential Campaign

Today is the official start date. Enjoy!

Sadly you are correct, there is no longer a break from this shit.

But then again, it has already started since Trump held his first reelection rally within 3 months of being sworn in.

And it is just about impossible to escape it.

I like the way Trump is going...so yes, I am going to vote for Trump in 2020.

Can we not yet? It has even been a day. :lol:

so-if-you-could-just-shoot-me-now-yeah-thatd-be-great.jpg

Sadly you are correct, there is no longer a break from this shit.

But then again, it has already started since Trump held his first reelection rally within 3 months of being sworn in.

And it is just about impossible to escape it.

It's a Cold War. There are no time-outs in war.

Oh come on, I need to celebrate the nonexistence of the blue wave for couple more hours. Just a few more.

Oh come on, I need to celebrate the nonexistence of the blue wave for couple more hours. Just a few more.
Enjoy, norm. And take comfort that I am very disappointed in the GA & FL & TX races, even though FL and maybe even GA are subject to recounts. Mazel tov

The Blue wave did fine. Took back the House and flipped 7 Governorships without losing any and gained in State houses.

The Blue wave did fine. Took back the House and flipped 7 Governorships without losing any and gained in State houses.

The libs had nowhere to go but up in most of those elections. Had the lost, they would have been placed on the Endangered Species list.

BTW, it was more of a ripple tha a wave, and what would you call the Senate? Backflow?

Forum List

Back