The Obama Bin Losing Effect

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Every person this Marxist Fool campaigned for Lost.

By Contrast, Nearly Every Candidate President Trump backed won.

Every Democrat who voted against Kavanaugh Lost.

The GOP's Senate Majority was increased.

And in The House, the GOP lost the least seats of any president in the last couple of decades.

The average loss in midterms for any president is 37 seats.

President Trump bested that and had success against the historical norm, by losing only 26, strengthening The Senate with more Conservatives, and also moving The House of Representatives further Right by forcing The Democrat Party to put up more Conservative and Moderate Candidates, and leaving them with an anemic majority, and a Congress that is more Conservative even on The Left side of The Isle.

Obama lost 64 House Seats

Bill Clinton lost 54 House seats and 7 Senate Seats

George Bush lost 30 House Seats.

The Blue Wave was a barely noticeable dribble, and in fact, giving radical leftist the gavel in The House with a weak and shakey majority will make it easy for President Trump to win re-election in 2020, take back The House in a Red Wave, and increase their majority in The Senate.

Great Night for Conservatives, Moderates and Independents. Not so much for Marxist America Hating Liberals.

Liberal Tears on the MSM made me laugh last night. I went to be with a smile on my face.

When you consider many of these Dem's lied pretending to be right leaning moderates, some even supporting Trump on the border wall and Kavanaugh, this election did not support the liberal agenda, just the opposite.

When you consider many of these Dem's lied pretending to be right leaning moderates, some even supporting Trump on the border wall and Kavanaugh, this election did not support the liberal agenda, just the opposite.
The fact they had to lie many of them to get elected confirms that. Many of them got caught in their lies and it cost them their elections.

The fact they had to lie many of them to get elected confirms that. Many of them got caught in their lies and it cost them their elections.

Is it a blue wave when you have to pretend to support Trump to win? :auiqs.jpg:

So let me get this straight..... Obama Bin Lying went out to campaign against Trump telling people to vote against Trump's Successes that Obama was taking credit for?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

So let me get this straight..... Obama Bin Lying went out to campaign against Trump telling people to vote against Trump's Successes that Obama was taking credit for.

Obama still hasn't got the message, the American people rejected him and his stupid policies. But the guy remains convinced he's God's gift to the country, its embarrassing at this point.

So let me get this straight..... Obama Bin Lying went out to campaign against Trump telling people to vote against Trump's Successes that Obama was taking credit for.

Obama was doing what Hillary couldn't even do...and that was to go out and campaign for the Democrats.

Where was Hillary the whole time? Oh right, still crying over the fact she lost against Trump.

That's the only thing I would give credit for Obama.

Obama was doing what Hillary couldn't even do...and that was to go out and campaign for the Democrats.

Where was Hillary the whole time? Oh right, still crying over the fact she lost against Trump.

Obama Bin Spying looked totally worn out by the end of his tour of duty. Hoarse and haggard. The President was still going strong. No wonder beautiful women like him.

Personally I think democrats were hoping for a big name like Beto or Gillum to pull off a win that would product someone to run in 2020.

Personally I think democrats were hoping for a big name like Beto or Gillum to pull off a win that would product someone to run in 2020.
I thought about that too. They were trying to pump up these guys as "The next Obama".

That fizzled, so they will be scrambling to find a contender for 2020.

Hillary didn't campaign because she is going to run again in 2020. Had a new big name democrat won a senate election they would be a front runner against TRUMP in 2020. Now thats not going to happen democrats will be stuck with Hillary. :itsok:

And in The House, the GOP lost the least seats of any president in the last couple of decades.

President Trump bested that and had success against the historical norm, by losing only 26, strengthening The Senate with more Conservatives, and also moving The House of Representatives further Right by forcing The Democrat Party to put up more Conservative and Moderate Candidates, and leaving them with an anemic majority, and a Congress that is more Conservative even on The Left side of The Isle.

The Blue Wave was a barely noticeable dribble, and in fact, giving radical leftist the gavel in The House with a weak and shakey majority will make it easy for President Trump to win re-election in 2020, take back The House in a Red Wave, and increase their majority in The Senate.

Great Night for Conservatives, Moderates and Independents. Not so much for Marxist America Hating Liberals.

Liberal Tears on the MSM made me laugh last night. I went to be with a smile on my face.

Yes it's closer to a red wave than a blue one.

Don't forget how many never Trumpers retired, they were perhaps worse than democrats.

Yes it's closer to a red wave than a blue one.

Don't forget how many never Trumpers retired, they were perhaps worse than democrats.
41 GOP Congressmen Retired. That is unacceptable. However a lot of them were replaced by more Trump Friendly Congressmen and of the Democrats who won, many of them were more Conservative or more Moderate.

That plus getting rid of The RINOs in The Senate, means that The Democrats have a slim...slim majority at best in The House only, and will be ineffective to do anything but Obstuct, Piss off Voters, and Whine about Trump for the next two years.

Last edited:
I thought about that too. They were trying to pump up these guys as "The next Obama".

I wonder if people will start to see the face of the democratic party is not a person but the media. While media may not be the enemy of the people there is no question Republicans who support TRUMP are the enemy of the media.

I wonder if people will start to see the face of the democratic party is not a person but the media. While media may not be the enemy of the people there is no question Republicans who support TRUMP are the enemy of the media.

The media may not be enemy of the people?

This is like standing in Normandy beach getting gunned down and saying that the Germans are not the enemy.

Good Point. I think The Media sees Conservatives as an Obstacle to their "Righteous Agenda" They see people who disagree with them as a Problem, not merely a dissenting opinion.

Forum List

Back