Welcome to California's trans gender bill

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

California wants to take kids away from their parents if they object to them transitioning to another gender as children.

On “The Rubin Report” Tuesday, BlazeTV host Dave Rubin shared a clip of Erin Friday, the parent of a daughter who was previously “transitioned,” speaking out against S.B. 107, which would make California a sanctuary state for families of children seeking "gender-affirming health care."

Friday introduced herself as a Democrat who "voted for same-sex marriage" as well as a leading member of Our Duty and Parents of ROGD (Rapid-Onset Gender Dysphoria) Kids.

“Parents in the state of California have lost custody of their children merely by calling their child by their legal name. S.B. 107 must not pass,” Friday began. “California cannot just wipe away an out-of-state agreement addressing which parent controls the medical health of a child.”

S.B. 107 would give the state "exclusive jurisdictional basis for making an initial child custody determination, and permits a California court to assume temporary emergency jurisdiction in specified circumstances."

The bill goes on to specify, "A court of this state has temporary emergency jurisdiction if the child is present in this state and the child has been abandoned or it is necessary in an emergency to protect the child because the child, or a sibling or parent of the child, is subjected to, or threatened with, mistreatment or abuse, or because the child has been unable to obtain gender-affirming health care or gender-affirming mental health care…."

"Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco), a man without children, is pushing gender-affirmative medicine laws for minors," Friday continued. "You need to be 100% percent confident that sterilizing children is truly lifesaving. The number of kids going to gender clinics is skyrocketing. In the U.K., it is a 5000% uptick for girls ... it's the same here. We parents know it's a social contagion as we watch clusters of friend groups come out as trans. It's not organic. If trans medicine prevents suicide, why then as trans medicine gets more prevalent are more girls committing suicide? Why are they suffering from severe depression, engaging in self-harm?"

Friday went on to share a graph from Jean Twenge, a professor of psychology at San Diego State University, that shows the sharp increase in suicide and self-harm in young Americans matches the trans medicine trajectory. She also shared a quote from Dr. Laura Edwards-Leeper, who helped develop practice guidelines for pediatric gender care in the United States: “As far as I know there are no studies that say that if we don’t start these kids immediately on hormones when they say they want them that they are going to commit suicide. So that is misguided.”

"The long-term effects of puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones is largely unknown. What is known is that bone density and brain development is adversely affected," Friday added.

"Don't make California a refuge for what will be seen as the largest medical scandal in history. Educate yourself!"

Start with LA and work your toward Sacramento till they change their ways.

nuke-it-from-orbit-its-the-only-way-to-be-28581741.png

California wants to take kids away from their parents if they object to them transitioning to another gender as children.

On “The Rubin Report” Tuesday, BlazeTV host Dave Rubin shared a clip of Erin Friday, the parent of a daughter who was previously “transitioned,” speaking out against S.B. 107, which would make California a sanctuary state for families of children seeking "gender-affirming health care."

Friday introduced herself as a Democrat who "voted for same-sex marriage" as well as a leading member of Our Duty and Parents of ROGD (Rapid-Onset Gender Dysphoria) Kids.

“Parents in the state of California have lost custody of their children merely by calling their child by their legal name. S.B. 107 must not pass,” Friday began. “California cannot just wipe away an out-of-state agreement addressing which parent controls the medical health of a child.”

S.B. 107 would give the state "exclusive jurisdictional basis for making an initial child custody determination, and permits a California court to assume temporary emergency jurisdiction in specified circumstances."

The bill goes on to specify, "A court of this state has temporary emergency jurisdiction if the child is present in this state and the child has been abandoned or it is necessary in an emergency to protect the child because the child, or a sibling or parent of the child, is subjected to, or threatened with, mistreatment or abuse, or because the child has been unable to obtain gender-affirming health care or gender-affirming mental health care…."

"Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco), a man without children, is pushing gender-affirmative medicine laws for minors," Friday continued. "You need to be 100% percent confident that sterilizing children is truly lifesaving. The number of kids going to gender clinics is skyrocketing. In the U.K., it is a 5000% uptick for girls ... it's the same here. We parents know it's a social contagion as we watch clusters of friend groups come out as trans. It's not organic. If trans medicine prevents suicide, why then as trans medicine gets more prevalent are more girls committing suicide? Why are they suffering from severe depression, engaging in self-harm?"

Friday went on to share a graph from Jean Twenge, a professor of psychology at San Diego State University, that shows the sharp increase in suicide and self-harm in young Americans matches the trans medicine trajectory. She also shared a quote from Dr. Laura Edwards-Leeper, who helped develop practice guidelines for pediatric gender care in the United States: “As far as I know there are no studies that say that if we don’t start these kids immediately on hormones when they say they want them that they are going to commit suicide. So that is misguided.”

"The long-term effects of puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones is largely unknown. What is known is that bone density and brain development is adversely affected," Friday added.

"Don't make California a refuge for what will be seen as the largest medical scandal in history. Educate yourself!"
This is most interesting. I have long been a advocate of transgender rights and gender affirming care for trans kids and the Blaze article -knowing their bias- in and of itself would not change that view.

However, I looked further and found the following piece by a pro LGBT otganization that feels that California may havegone to far with this measure

Make no mistake about it. I continue to support the rights of trans people. I still think that gender dysphoria in children needs to be taken seriously.

However, I am rethinking my position on gender affirming care based on this new information. Unlike a lot of people on this board I am able to process and learn from new information. I am now thinking that there needs to be middle ground where gender affirming care is more carefull evaluated on a case by case basis .

I am not sure what that would look like, but for now I will just say this: Both the states the are prohibiting gender affirming care, and California that wants to come down hard on parents who deny such care for kids are misguided. In both cases it seems to be politics more than sound health care practices that is deiving these laws. It truely a shame that it has come to this.

This is most interesting. I have long been a advocate of transgender rights and gender affirming care for trans kids and the Blaze article -knowing their bias- in and of itself would not change that view.

However, I looked further and found the following piece by a pro LGBT otganization that feels that California may havegone to far with this measure

Make no mistake about it. I continue to support the rights of trans people. I still think that gender dysphoria in children needs to be taken seriously.

However, I am rethinking my position on gender affirming care based on this new information. Unlike a lot of people on this board I am able to process and learn from new information. I am now thinking that there needs to be middle ground where gender affirming care is more carefull evaluated on a case by case basis .

I am not sure what that would look like, but for now I will just say this: Both the states the are prohibiting gender affirming care, and California that wants to come down hard on parents who deny such care for kids are misguided. In both cases it seems to be politics more than sound health care practices that is deiving these laws. It truely a shame that it has come to this.
It’s quite simple actually. You can sign off on any gender transforming, blocking or altering drugs and surgery when you turn 18. Until then it’s not legal for you, a parent, a school, a doctor or anyone else to approve of or begin these procedures.

It’s quite simple actually. You can sign off on any gender transforming, blocking or altering drugs and surgery when you turn 18. Until then it’s not legal for you, a parent, a school, a doctor or anyone else to approve of or begin these procedures.
Thank you for dumbing down so deftly. Just because you want it to be simple, and just because simple is all that you can deal with, it does not make it simple

Thank you for dumbing down so deftly. Just because you want it to be simple, and just because simple is all that you can deal with, it does not make it simple
It’s that fucking simple. These so called adults can’t and should never be allowed to completely alter a child’s sexual development because one time when they were 4 a little boy wanted to try on a princess dress. You’re fucking this child over for life. Decisions like that MUST be made by that person alone at a legal age to make such life altering decisions.

Your fucking “help” isn’t needed. Go coddle them and buy some dresses but you don’t have the authority or knowledge to absolutely fuck this persons life up without their consent.

You fucking people are so arrogant. Who the fuck made you the decider in how a child’s life should be lived? With no legal input from them YOU get to decide their fucking gender?

You are an evil fucking person.

It’s that fucking simple. These so called adults can’t and should never be allowed to completely alter a child’s sexual development because one time when they were 4 a little boy wanted to try on a princess dress. You’re fucking this child over for life. Decisions like that MUST be made by that person alone at a legal age to make such life altering decisions.

Your fucking “help” isn’t needed. Go coddle them and buy some dresses but you don’t have the authority or knowledge to absolutely fuck this persons life up without their consent.
Judging by you reference to "altering a 4 year old child's sexual development, it's pretty clear that you do not know much about the issue. Let us know when you calm down and are ready to have a rational adult conversation on the topic.

You fucking people are so arrogant. Who the fuck made you the decider in how a child’s life should be lived? With no legal input from them YOU get to decide their fucking gender?

You are an evil fucking person.
I'm arrogant? Do you even understand what arrogant means? I said that I am rethinking my position and am willing to learn more. YOU are blowing your top and insisting that you know it all and that there is no other valid point of view besides your own. Tell us again....WHO THE FUCK IS ARROGANT?

Judging by you reference to "altering a 4 year old child's sexual development, it's pretty clear that you do not know much about the issue. Let us know when you calm down and are ready to have a rational adult conversation on the topic.
There’s no discussion to be had. You need to go to prison for child endangerment, child abuse and child trafficking. I would suggest additional charges be brought that would make you register as a sex offender and listed as unable to be within two miles of anyone under 18.

You’re a fucking child predator and should be in prison for life. I’m thinking the death penalty should apply.

I'm arrogant? Do you even understand what arrogant means? I said that I am rethinking my position and am willing to learn more. YOU are blowing your top and insisting that you know it all and that there is no other valid point of view besides your own. Tell us again....WHO THE FUCK IS ARROGANT?
Should have been an easy stance for you. The fact you are struggling with how this works tells me you’re an idiot.

There’s no discussion to be had. You need to go to prison for child endangerment, child abuse and child trafficking. I would suggest additional charges be brought that would make you register as a sex offender and listed as unable to be within two miles of anyone under 18.

You’re a fucking child predator and should be in prison for life. I’m thinking the death penalty should apply.
Holy fucking shit! You are fucked in the head!

I'm arrogant? Do you even understand what arrogant means? I said that I am rethinking my position and am willing to learn more. YOU are blowing your top and insisting that you know it all and that there is no other valid point of view besides your own. Tell us again....WHO THE FUCK IS AR
Holy fucking shit! You are fucked in the head!
I don’t think so. I’m not the one trying to justify chemical castration of grade school children. You are.

I think you need to be imprisoned as soon as possible. Before you can fuck up another child’s life. There’s no difference between you making children trans before 18 and pimping them out for prostitution. Both ruin that child’s life. I think you should qualify for the death penalty for promoting this.

What if a kid believes he's a pirate? Do you support chopping off his right leg below the knee, poking out his left eye and putting a parrot on his shoulder?

I don’t think so. I’m not the one trying to justify chemical castration of grade school children. You are.

I think you need to be imprisoned as soon as possible. Before you can fuck up another child’s life. There’s no difference between you making children trans before 18 and pimping them out for prostitution. Both ruin that child’s life. I think you should qualify for the death penalty for promoting this.
You don't read to well do you? I am not trying to justify anything. You are just slobbering all over yourself with your vile and ignorant rhetoric

What does trans rights even mean? Are there heterosexual rights? Why don't regular people celebrate hetero rights?

What does trans rights even mean? Are there heterosexual rights? Why don't regular people celebrate hetero rights?
Yes there are heterosexual rights. You don't know that because you mindlessly go about your daily life-being who you are - while taking it all for granted. Gay and trans right mean exactly the same thing-being who you are openly and without fear-but they cannot take anything for granted

Yes there are heterosexual rights. You don't know that because you mindlessly go about your daily life-being who you are - while taking it all for granted. Gay and trans right mean exactly the same thing-being who you are openly and without fear-but they cannot take anything for granted
Would you castrate a 5 year old boy if he told you he is really a girl?

Forum List

Back