"Welcome to America"

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
AAyX4Jr.img

The Story Behind TIME's Trump 'Welcome to America' Cover

-----------------------------------------------------------

Poor little girl.

So the little lost child wandered across Mexico all by herself, and ended up being stopped at the border by Pres. Trump?

Only liberals would believe the magazine cover is reality. ... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

Last edited:
Parents should keep their children home and care for them instead of sending them here for us to take care of.

People like Penelope want to believe that illegal immigrants are met at the border by Disney characters handing out free candy.
A crying child in a situation where it is HIGHLY likely he/she has endured terrible conditions for weeks on end, trekking 100's of miles in the desert on foot.... riding in back of enclosed trucks....noise, confusion and strangers at every corner... by the time they get to the border I couldn't imagine they would be jumping up and down with joy.

This is all disingenuous faux outraged.
AND NO ONE IS BUYING IT.

Last edited:
People like Penelope want to believe that illegal immigrants are met at the border by Disney characters handing out free candy.
A crying child in a situation where it is HIGHLY likely he/she has endured terrible conditions for weeks on end, trekking 100's of miles in the desert on foot.... riding in back of enclosed trucks....noise, confusion and strangers at every corner... by the time they get to the border I couldn't imagine they would be jumping up and down with joy.

AND NO ONE IS BUYING IT.
Unfortunately, people do.

AND NO ONE IS BUYING IT.
Unfortunately, people do.

Only those who subscribe to it....which are 100% not going to vote for Trump anyway.

Poor little girl.
OMG. That really IS the cover? I saw it in another thread and thought it was a meme.

This one is going to live in infamy. Just start printing the campaign posters now.

Oh come now Old Lady... yuo are smarter than this.

See ......

AND NO ONE IS BUYING IT.

Poor little girl.
OMG. That really IS the cover? I saw it in another thread and thought it was a meme.

This one is going to live in infamy. Just start printing the campaign posters now.

See ......

AND NO ONE IS BUYING IT.
Of course the anti-Trumpers took full advantage. It was not "fake" outrage though. Everything you said was true, and then to be met with the ultimate, being separated from the one piece of security she had throughout that whole nightmare?
Nothing fake there.

Poor little girl.

See ......

AND NO ONE IS BUYING IT.
Of course the anti-Trumpers took full advantage. It was not "fake" outrage though. Everything you said was true, and then to be met with the ultimate, being separated from the one piece of security she had throughout that whole nightmare?
Nothing fake there.

Tsk Tsk.... like I say....
They have no way of knowing if this girl was separated or not. The photo was taken in the middle of nowhere just on this side of the Rio Grande. The photographer himself stated "I don't know what happened to her". And neither does anyone else.
Nor do we know who the woman she was with is. It is assumed to be her Mother, which is what the photographer assumed.

There are a lot of assumptions being taken by this "story".
TIME magazine and everyone else who repeats it is misrepresenting the photo to make a political point that is not only disingenuous, but downright stupid.
Of course she is crying. This poor child has been on a long, terrible path for many miles....and then in the middle of the night....bright lights people yelling....WHAT DO YOU EXPECT????

It is sick to use this child for political purposes, instead of addressing whta the photo REALLY represents.
Enormous problems in Central America. Not here.

Forum List

Back