Trump will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

• Banned
So I guess the trick is to make sure you cross with children now.

I imagine Trump's base is going to be pretty pissed off about this.

The Trump administration will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

The Trump administration has suspended criminal prosecutions for migrant parents caught illegally crossing the US-Mexico border with their children, a senior US official told the Washington Post.

Can't say if he will or won't, because Trump's never been particularly stable or reliable, and God knows he doesn't have a governing ideal within a mile of him. I CAN say that if he does, he'd better kiss his chances of winning re-election goodbye.

BTW, whoever wrote the OP's linked article should be sent back to remedial journalism classes. Seriously, strictly from a writing standpoint, that was REALLY badly done. I've read high school English essays that were better.

I don't care if he prosecutes them. He just needs to kick them back across the border.

We sure as shit don't need em.

first offenders rarely get criminal charges filed against them ...

first offeenders rarely get criminal charges filed against them ...

You really need to try to keep up, Spanky. The whole point of this was that EVERYONE was going to be charged, processed, and either deported or shunted into the asylum process, depending on how they chose to plead.

first offeenders rarely get criminal charges filed against them ...

You really need to try to keep up, Spanky. The whole point of this was that EVERYONE was going to be charged, processed, and either deported or shunted into the asylum process, depending on how they chose to plead.

how much you wanna bet - I live in Tx and can prove it.

first offenders rarely get CRIMINAL CHARGES filed on them.

Are you joking? Hello Confounding, welcome to Earth. Enjoy your stay.

Of course, Trump could shit in their cereal and they would say it was the best shit cereal a president has ever shat. The new line is, "Look at what a good president he is! He listened to the people!"

You may want to leave your address so they'll all know where to
Stupid response. In a democratic society, we all have policies we don't like. For instance, why don't you grab your tools and build your stupid fucking wall yourself? Hee haw! I sound smart!

The Trump administration will reportedly stop criminally prosecuting migrant families that cross the border illegally

The Trump administration has suspended criminal prosecutions for migrant parents caught illegally crossing the US-Mexico border with their children, a senior US official told the Washington Post.
They are not migrants or immigrants. They are illegal aliens.

This is dumb. So, you are saying that all we would have to do is make them legal, and then you're fine?

Good to see there will be an effort to join the 2000 kids recently separated with their parents.... I hope they can find each other again. :(

This is just another example of incompetence with this administration and not thinking things through BEFORE they initiated their no tolerance program..... much like the Muslim ban....

This plan of zero tolerance, could have been prepared for, and steps could have been made to make this transition in to this new enforcement program, that would not have been the utter CHAOTIC and INHUMANE situation they created... by not thinking the process through and being prepared for it.

I don't care if he prosecutes them. He just needs to kick them back across the border.

We sure as shit don't need em.
-------------------------------------------------- as said , he just needs to kick them back across the border . Prosecuting them just costs money .

This is dumb. So, you are saying that all we would have to do is make them legal, and then you're fine?
yes sir. invited guests are always welcome. just like at my house.

Forum List

Back