Weisselberg Indicted

The contract doesn’t matter. This is about tax law.
it depends on what the company and he agreed on to who reports what. A fking contract, dude, you're still flailing.
It doesn’t. The contract doesn’t override law. If he was primarily working in New York, that was his primary work location.

They could write a contract they claims his primary work location was the moon. It wouldn’t matter because he was working primarily in New York and had done so for decades.

The contract doesn’t matter. This is about tax law.
it depends on what the company and he agreed on to who reports what. A fking contract, dude, you're still flailing.
It doesn’t. The contract doesn’t override law. If he was primarily working in New York, that was his primary work location.
come on, a couple of more times and maybe it will be so. come on now. hahahahahahahahahahahaha you have no idea the terms of the contract.

I have no idea, nor do you, unless you stole his contract.
The contract doesn’t matter and yes, I do know.

His primary work location was where was working primarily.

As CFO of the Trump organization, he worked out of Trump tower.

come on, a couple of more times and maybe it will be so. come on now. hahahahahahahahahahahaha you have no idea the terms of the contract.
The terms of the contract are irrelevant. I keep telling you this. You don’t seem to get it.

The terms of the contract are irrelevant. I keep telling you this. You don’t seem to get it.
well you can tell me as many times as you like, isn't going to change the fact his contracts explained his terms. Whether you choose to accept that or not. you're spinning dude.

well you can tell me as many times as you like, isn't going to change the fact his contracts explained his terms. Whether you choose to accept that or not. you're spinning dude.
Why would the terms be relevant?

Why would the terms be relevant?
says where he reports, and his salary and benefits. Expenses that are his and theirs. You should look up contracts, it's obvious you have no idea what a contract even is.

Frank Thomas even had diminished skills in his contract with the White Sox, he signed it. lost money as his skills declined. They held him to it. Fk, anything can be in a contract. Even What clothes to wear.

Forum List

Back