I admit, I don't get it.

Former Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg is expected to plead guilty to perjury charges on Monday, related to the testimony he gave in the New York civil fraud trial of Donald Trump and his company, NBC News reports.

Weisselberg arrived at the Manhattan District Attorney’s office before 7 a.m. ET and was expected to enter his guilty plea some time on Monday morning, NBC reported, citing three sources familiar with the matter.

An attorney for Weisselberg and a spokesperson for the DA’s office did not immediately reply to CNBC’s request for comment.

Ex-Trump Org finance chief Allen Weisselberg to plead guilty to perjury

This isn't going to be helpful with Don's appeal. And it adds yet another layer of criminality to those closely associated with Don. He's a credibly accused criminal, who has criminal lawyers, criminal employees, criminal members of his admin, criminal friends, and is the POT's nominee for prez. I don't get it.

How is this not big news?

Weisselberg was sentenced Wednesday to five months in New York City's Rikers Island jail complex, in line with a plea agreement reached with prosecutors over perjury he committed in a 2023 civil fraud case.

Weisselberg pleaded guilty in March to two felony counts of perjury. The Manhattan District Attorney's Office said he admitted to giving false testimony regarding the size of former President Donald Trump's triplex apartment in New York during a July deposition.

Prosecutors initially charged Weisselberg with three additional counts of perjury, but their agreement allowed him to avoid pleading guilty to those charges.

One of those initial counts was related to false sworn testimony on May 12, 2023, in a discovery deposition. The other two counts stemmed from Weisselberg's October 10, 2023, testimony in his civil fraud trial, in which he and longtime former boss Donald Trump were found liable for fraud and other related allegations.

I heard something about now he won't have to testify against Trump???

Bragg's office secured a previous guilty plea from Weisselberg in connection with a separate case, a 2022 criminal tax fraud case against the company, in which two subsidiaries of the Trump Organization were found guilty of 17 felony counts.

The Trump Organization entities were fined $1.6 million in the 2022 case. Trump was not personally charged in that case and denied any knowledge of fraud.

Weisselberg was sentenced Wednesday to five months in New York City's Rikers Island jail complex, in line with a plea agreement reached with prosecutors over perjury he committed in a 2023 civil fraud case.

Weisselberg pleaded guilty in March to two felony counts of perjury. The Manhattan District Attorney's Office said he admitted to giving false testimony regarding the size of former President Donald Trump's triplex apartment in New York during a July deposition.

Prosecutors initially charged Weisselberg with three additional counts of perjury, but their agreement allowed him to avoid pleading guilty to those charges.

One of those initial counts was related to false sworn testimony on May 12, 2023, in a discovery deposition. The other two counts stemmed from Weisselberg's October 10, 2023, testimony in his civil fraud trial, in which he and longtime former boss Donald Trump were found liable for fraud and other related allegations.

Bragg's office secured a previous guilty plea from Weisselberg in connection with a separate case, a 2022 criminal tax fraud case against the company, in which two subsidiaries of the Trump Organization were found guilty of 17 felony counts.

The Trump Organization entities were fined $1.6 million in the 2022 case. Trump was not personally charged in that case and denied any knowledge of fraud.
How is Trump getting handed a legal judgement not big news?

First you impeach him half a dozen times and nothing happens.

Then you indictment him a hundred times after which nothing happens.

Then you see the entire world tune out from the boy that cried wolf

Have a nice day.

/——/
DOJ: Confess
Sealybobo: I did nothing wrong
DOJ: Rat out your boss.
Sealybobo: He did nothing wrong.
DOJ: Make something up or we’ll bankrupt you with legal fees and go after your family.
Sealybobo: GULP. OK, my boss did whatever you say. He did it all. I saw him. He’s guilty as sin.
DOJ: That’s better. Good boy.

How is Trump getting handed a legal judgement not big news?

First you impeach him half a dozen times and nothing happens.

Then you indictment him a hundred times after which nothing happens.

Then you see the entire world tune out from the boy that cried wolf

Have a nice day.
You mean the Republican controlled Senate wouldn't convict Trump? That's what happened, TWICE. The last one Mitch used the excuse that on Jan 6 Trump wasn't technically president, but he was responsible for the riot. That will come out in court.

But you're like a OJ defender. No matter how much evidence we have, you won't believe.

And don't feel bad for Trump because Nancy impeached him twice.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

Former Trump Organization chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg is expected to plead guilty to perjury charges on Monday, related to the testimony he gave in the New York civil fraud trial of Donald Trump and his company, NBC News reports.

Weisselberg arrived at the Manhattan District Attorney’s office before 7 a.m. ET and was expected to enter his guilty plea some time on Monday morning, NBC reported, citing three sources familiar with the matter.

An attorney for Weisselberg and a spokesperson for the DA’s office did not immediately reply to CNBC’s request for comment.

This isn't going to be helpful with Don's appeal. And it adds yet another layer of criminality to those closely associated with Don. He's a credibly accused criminal, who has criminal lawyers, criminal employees, criminal members of his admin, criminal friends, and is the POT's nominee for prez. I don't get it.
You really don't. WHy would you separate out Hunter's betrayal of America from Daddy's betrayal but then more closely associate a non-relative with Trump. ANd I am not a Trumpie just a Logic-ie

You really don't. WHy would you separate out Hunter's betrayal of America from Daddy's betrayal but then more closely associate a non-relative with Trump. ANd I am not a Trumpie just a Logic-ie
/----/ If not for double standards, the Left would have no standards at all.

Hunter's betrayal of America? How come you don't consider it that when the Trump's do what the Biden's do? Imagine if a foreign government "invested" 2 billion dollars with Hunter. You guys cry about 20 LLC's making $20 million over 20 years? If the Biden's are corrupt, they suck at it.

Hunter did use his daddy's name. Fine. So what? So do Don Jr and Eric. So what?

Doesn't it bother you that Trump Corporation is found guilty of tax fraud? And you want the CEO of this company to be POTUS?

Sorry Trump crossed too many lines too many times from day one to today.
/----/
1713008930157.png

You're nuts. But I guess he is pushing your agenda. Anti abortion, a wall, play wack a mole with illegals, bring jobs back home, tariffs, etc.

I just wish you knew you're falling for a con.
/---/ Hers's a more accurate list: Secure the Border, Cut Wasteful Spending, Strengthen our Military, Support our Veterans, Protect our always under siege Second Amendment, and Hold Joe Biden and his Thugs Accountable for their Unconstitutional Lawfare, Corruption, and ELECTION INTERFERENCE.
President Trump has my complete endorsement.
1713022518125.png

You don't get it because you think in such godawful illogical ways as 'Level of criminality" In any large orgainization (and supremely in government)you cannot know who you appoint,you can't see into their souls. Read about Lincoln and his military commanders.
Have you ever said that outstainding public servant X adds "another level of goodness" ??????????????????????????????

Forum List

Back