Weisselberg Indicted

Yep, they are being persecuted by leftist Nazis just like anyone who dared to associate with ORANGE MAN BAD.
Nah. They are admitting before court that they filed lawsuits without finding out if anything in their lawsuit was remotely true.

That’s going to get you in trouble. There are rules.

Trump’s associates have a habit of willfully breaking the rules and whining about persecution. They’re assholes.
SO the lawyers who filed those false rape charges on Trump have been disbarred? Tawana Brawley’s lawyer got disbarred (there’s another problem Al Sharpton is up to his eyeballs in)? Seems they never did any due diligence. Oh that’s right, only Trump supporters should get punished according to you.

Last edited:
from your link:

How do I know if I am a resident of New York State for income tax purposes?​

Generally, you are considered a New York State resident for income tax purposes if you are domiciled in the state. For most people this is straightforward: the primary residence where you live is both your state of domicile and the state in which you are a resident for tax purposes. However, you can still be considered a resident of New York State for income tax purposes even if you are not domiciled in the state. (See below, “Can I be a resident of New York State if my domicile is elsewhere?”)

If I’m not domiciled in New York and I’m not a resident, do I owe New York income tax?​

If you do not meet the requirements to be a resident, you may still owe New York tax as a nonresident if you have income from New York sources.

If you were a resident for only a portion of the year, your income subject to tax will be split, with part taxed according to resident rules and the remainder subject to nonresident rules. To compute tax, you first calculate your tax as if you were a full year resident, then determine how much to allocate to New York by an income percentage based on your New York source income and your federal income.

just as we've said.

just as we've said.
Nope. You’re still fishing and pretending like he doesn’t work in New York. He does.

He lives there. He works there.

His house is there. His office is there. His job is there. His family is there.

The idea that he could have all of that on a “temporary basis” for the last 15 years is beyond absurd.

Nope. You’re still fishing and pretending like he doesn’t work in New York. He does.
That’s just a lie like you’re used to doing! I believe we used the word temporary! But hey fake liar keep going, you’re still flailing

That’s just a lie like you’re used to doing! I believe we used the word temporary! But hey fake liar keep going, you’re still flailing
So where is Weisselberg's main place of work if not New York?

So where is Weisselberg's main place of work if not New York?
Trump Organization, what you have to prove is his residency is primary, not his job. I don’t think he owns a home in ny! Has a vacation home in Florida. You still need to show he owes taxes on property in ny!

Trump Organization, what you have to prove is his residency is primary, not his job.
Trump Organization offices are in Trump Tower. That means his primary location is New York City and that means his apartment there cannot be a tax free fringe benefit.

You don’t have to prove residency. Your tax home only depends on your primary work location. They don’t care where you live when it comes to taxable fringe benefits. If you decide to live in Florida but work in New York, that’s your problem.

Trump Organization, what you have to prove is his residency is primary, not his job.
Trump Organization offices are in Trump Tower. That means his primary location is New York City and that means his apartment there cannot be a tax free fringe benefit.

You don’t have to prove residency. Your tax home only depends on your primary work location. They don’t care where you live when it comes to taxable fringe benefits. If you decide to live in Florida but work in New York, that’s your problem.
Accept he doesn’t own property, it’s why I asked what taxes does he owe?

Accept he doesn’t own property, it’s why I asked what taxes does he owe?
What does property ownership have to do with it?

Boss was paying his rent for him. Since the rent was at a location near his primary work site, that’s a taxable fringe benefit.

He owes income tax on the money spent to rent that apartment.

It is considered income
Kids live rent free in all houses, I have people who live with me all the time, they don’t get money, they get room and board for free. Men have mistresses who live rent free for service! Don’t know where the income you state comes into play

Don’t know where the income you state comes into play
You sure dont. He has spoonfed it to you like you were a drooling invalid. There are starving kids in Africa who don't speak Eglish who now understand this point by radio wave osmosis from the number of times he has pounded it through that block of granite you call a skull.

It is considered income
Kids live rent free in all houses, I have people who live with me all the time, they don’t get money, they get room and board for free. Men have mistresses who live rent free for service! Don’t know where the income you state comes into play
Is Weisselberg the child of Trump? Is he Trump’s mistress? No. He’s an employee.

Jesus, what a bunch of nonsense.

Don’t know where the income you state comes into play
You sure dont. He has spoonfed it to you like you were a drooling invalid. There are starving kids in Africa who don't speak Eglish who now understand this point by radio wave osmosis from the number of times he has pounded it through that block of granite you call a skull.
Are you saying the dude received money for rent?

Neato! But that's not really a good excuse for being proudly ignorant of its contents. You know, its actually possible for both what you said to be true AND for Trump to have a corrupt felon working for him. Shocking, i know.

The only truth is Trump is still living rent free in your head and Vance's head.

Forum List

Back