Weinstein is scum, but

First of all, we don't know that the president is or was an abuser.

...Trump is ON TAPE telling you that he assaults women. Plus there are heaps of women to corroborate his story.

SO YES, WE DO KNOW.

He did not!! He was talking about "stars". Trump was no star; he was dabbling in the industry; probably knew about the rumours but did he have any EVIDENCE???

Greg

...Trump is ON TAPE telling you that he assaults women. Plus there are heaps of women to corroborate his story.

SO YES, WE DO KNOW.

He did not!! He was talking about "stars". Trump was no star; he was dabbling in the industry; probably knew about the rumours but did he have any EVIDENCE???

Greg

...WHAAAT....THE....FUCK???

main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c

“I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it,”
“I did try and f--- her. She was married,”

“Whoa!” Trump says. “I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.” “And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Last edited:
Weinstein is scum, but
Is it just me, or does it appear that the media is devoting 10× more coverage to a Hollywood producers serial abuse than the serial abusing pretzledent?

I guess we've gone through the looking glass.

We hold a Hollywood producer to a higher standard than politicians.

Hollywood fired a serial abuser. Retrumplicans put one in the White House.

I see from our liberal media that Democrats are responsible for Weinstein, but Retrumplicans aren't responsible for Donnie "Grab 'em By the Pussy" Short Fingers.
Amazing how snowflakes can CREATE an entire thread fesigned to defend, deflect, and distract one of their many perverted, sexual deviant, sexual assaulting, raping high-profile pigs...

...while continuing putting their pathetic continuous, non-stop, never-ending, butt-hurt, election-defeat whining on display...

SO YES, WE DO KNOW.

Greg

“Whoa!” Trump says. “I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.” “And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

So he tried to seduce her; big bloody deal. Consenting adults you dope. Good? No, but he is not my moral guide.

Greg

SO YES, WE DO KNOW.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

So he tried to seduce her; big bloody deal. Consenting adults you dope. Good? No, but he is not my moral guide.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Anyone home?

SO YES, WE DO KNOW.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Anyone home?

Guess you forgot about the "they let you do it" part.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was just as bad as Weinstein. We just don't know. In fact, even Weinstein himself hasn't been proven to have done these things he is accused of. There is the one tape of him being creepy as fuck and admitting he grabbed some young model's breasts without any kind of permission from her. That's about it, as far as I know.

Conservatives who get (falsely) accused stick around.

Sexual Criminal Libtards run off to Europe to escape punishment...

:p

FBI is launching an investigation into Weinstein.

Among the shit that fat pig did on top of raping women was brIbing the Manhattan DA.

He is fucked....I would not be surprised if he offs himself. He is a narcissist and a bully. Without his power, he is nothing. He is the type that won't be able to handle being persona non grata.

SO YES, WE DO KNOW.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Anyone home?

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was just as bad as Weinstein. We just don't know. In fact, even Weinstein himself hasn't been proven to have done these things he is accused of. There is the one tape of him being creepy as fuck and admitting he grabbed some young model's breasts without any kind of permission from her. That's about it, as far as I know.

What all of these assholes have in common is total disregard for consent. They don't give a shit what those women want, or the distress they inflict, they just want to grab all the ass they think they can get away with.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Anyone home?

What all of these assholes have in common is total disregard for consent. They don't care what those women want, they just want to grab all the ass that they can get away with.

I'd be willing to bet they're both guilty of abhorrent behavior toward many women. When you have that much $$ and power, I can see how it would go to a weak or impulsive man's head.

BUT ... that is not the legal standard we hold people to. The "he probably did it" standard. In criminal cases at least, it's beyond a reasonable doubt. And generally for accusations this serious, I'll stick with the legal definition. I think in Weinstein's case he has pretty much come out and admitted it, but Trump did not. That's why Trump cannot be compared to Weinstein.

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Anyone home?

What all of these assholes have in common is total disregard for consent. They don't care what those women want, they just want to grab all the ass that they can get away with.

I'd be willing to bet they're both guilty of abhorrent behavior toward many women. When you have that much $$ and power, I can see how it would go to a weak or impulsive man's head.

BUT ... that is not the legal standard we hold people to. The "he probably did it" standard. In criminal cases at least, it's beyond a reasonable doubt. And generally for accusations this serious, I'll stick with the legal definition. I think in Weinstein's case he has pretty much come out and admitted it, but Trump did not. That's why Trump cannot be compared to Weinstein.

Legal or not, imposing yourself on women like that is deeply wrong.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Anyone home?

What all of these assholes have in common is total disregard for consent. They don't give a shit what those women want, or the distress they inflict, they just want to grab all the ass they think they can get away with.

Nope. We have ZERO on that. If there was no consent then it was rape; COURT!!!! Charge then, Constable!!!

Greg

Harvey paid the Manhattan DA a $10,000 bribe to not prosecute him for sexually assaulting an Italian model....even though they had Harvey admitting on video that he assaulted her.

This is going to be fun!

He is your typical Hollywood piece of scum.

Weinstein is.

Yes, but that does not make him a criminal; just a dastard. I want his CRIMES exposed; not just his seductions of Hollywood hos!!

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Anyone home?

Nope. We have ZERO on that. If there was no consent then it was rape; COURT!!!! Charge then, Constable!!!

Greg

“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

Does that sound like getting consent to you?

Harvey paid the Manhattan DA a $10,000 bribe to not prosecute him for sexually assaulting an Italian model....even though they had Harvey admitting on video that he assaulted her.

This is going to be fun!

If true...yes!! Grand Jury here we come!!!

Greg

Greg

- TRUMP ON TAPE.

Anyone home?

Greg

“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

Does that sound like getting consent to you?

No. It sounds gross. But it could also be him blowing smoke and trying to get a laugh. Weinstein was caught admitting to a specific incident of sexual assault. It's not the same, dude.

Forum List

Back