Republicans trying to slash medicare budget

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Steele and Ungar are worried about a huge increase in Alzheimer's as boomers get older and need that $$, and I'm sitting here thinking ...

Who cares?

Let the boomers suffer. They've stolen and conspired to snatch everything they could get their hands on, and left the generations following them poorer in order to fill their own pockets. Once the fuckers can't remember their names, send them out into traffic for all I care. Young people shouldn't lift a finger to care for boomers, lol.

So in this case, I'm rooting for the republicans. Hurry and slash that budget boys. Stop letting those pesky democrats get in your way. Stop letting yourselves get in your way while you're at it.

Regardless of whether you are serious or not.....I TOTALLY FUCKING AGREE WITH YOU...

Let them play in traffic? That's a bit harsh. We should do the more humane thing and just shoot those worthless fuckers.
:banana:

The only problem is, the boomers that are actually responsible for all the messes are so rich that they'll never have to worry about being out in the cold. It's the poor, dicked on boomers who are going to get hurt from this if it ever passes.

Driving the old onto the street corner and into the grave is a republican dream.

Man, what a evil party. I hope these old white republicans get a little taste of what they're doing to people.

They don't care because they are rich.

As much as I wish we could take out our anger on all boomers, it's a very small percentage of them who are responsible for raping the country and laughing all the way to the bank. And sadly, they'll get away with it, as the best crooks always do.

All this talk reminds me of something:

Kcx6GbN.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back