Weinstein is scum, but

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Weinstein is scum, but
Is it just me, or does it appear that the media is devoting 10× more coverage to a Hollywood producers serial abuse than the serial abusing pretzledent?

I guess we've gone through the looking glass.

We hold a Hollywood producer to a higher standard than politicians.

Hollywood fired a serial abuser. Retrumplicans put one in the White House.

I see from our liberal media that Democrats are responsible for Weinstein, but Retrumplicans aren't responsible for Donnie "Grab 'em By the Pussy" Short Fingers.

First of all, we don't know that the president is or was an abuser.

Second, no one expects much of the president anymore. The people who still like him mostly do so because he pisses off liberals, and they care more about that than actually having a well-run, respectable country. For some reason.

There's a difference between being a dirty dog in the locker room and being a person using a position of power to extort sexual favors from subordinates.

Trump is a dirty dog, no doubt (men are dogs. I don't make excuses for my gender). Has Trump engaged in sexual harassment? I don't know.

Oh for heavens sake. You left wing wankers have no proof whatsoever of Trump sexually harassing or abusing women. NONE.

The people who still like him mostly do so because he pisses off liberals, and they care more about that than actually having a well-run, respectable country.

Now we have both. Win win.

The people who still like him mostly do so because he pisses off liberals, and they care more about that than actually having a well-run, respectable country.

Disagree with the second part. I don't see anything competent or respectable in the current administration. At least Obama had a veneer of decency and respectability about him.

And it seems like republicans aren't really big fans of Trump right now either.

To me that while these type of allegations were made against the current xxxxxx in chief...I don't recall such detail and attention from the media. Am I wrong?

Yea, you are way way way way wrong. Were you in a coma when that tape was released? I’ll bet MSNBC and CNN played that tape well over a hundred times. It was on the news for many days during the election. I’m guessing you can’t remembe what you had for breakfast either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Disagree with the second part. I don't see anything competent or respectable in the current administration. At least Obama had a veneer of decency and respectability about him.

The GOP establishment has never been a fan of Trump. Remember, he was their last choice, but the voters chose him over the other dirt bags.

Weinstein is scum, but
Is it just me, or does it appear that the media is devoting 10× more coverage to a Hollywood producers serial abuse than the serial abusing pretzledent?

I see from our liberal media that Democrats are responsible for Weinstein, but Retrumplicans aren't responsible for Donnie "Grab 'em By the Pussy" Short Fingers.

lets put it this way,

small words , so it's easier for you to understand

Trump-last week
Harvey-this week

The GOP establishment has never been a fan of Trump. Remember, he was their last choice, but the voters chose him over the other dirt bags.

Just goes to show how horrible they all are that someone like Trump can win. I get that he appeals to ignorant white trash voters, but there aren't THAT many such people in the United States. A lot of independents voted for him.

Yea, that Trump guy never gets any media attention.

The media is clearly covering for Trump. They never say anything bad about him....fucking Nazi American media.

To me that while these type of allegations were made against the current xxxxxx in chief...I don't recall such detail and attention from the media. Am I wrong?

That is because they were bogus.

Notice all the women who accused Herman Cain in 2012 disappeared and the same thing happened with those who came forward to accuse Trump.

It's a liberal game.Accuse somebody until the damage to their reputation is ruined and then disappear once that is accomplished. The voters didn't buy it this time or didn't care. Your choice! Trump was elected.

Last edited by a moderator:

He drives you liberals nuts. Anything else he does is gravy!

The week before the election, the Progs paraded about a dozen women who claimed Trump raped them....then it all vanished.

When are those trials beginning?

Weinstein is scum, but

It's just you....We're having a blast seeing liberal icons being torn down and stomped on as they truly deserve. Too bad Roman Polanski had to be celebrated by Hollywood degenerates.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does it appear that the media is devoting 10× more coverage to a Hollywood producers serial abuse than the serial abusing pretzledent? Link to the serial abuse you lying fucking shit ba.

I guess we've gone through the looking glass. look in the mirror of your lies, wein is bad, BUT, means you don't give a fuck what he did.

We hold a Hollywood producer to a higher standard than politicians. liar, he did it for decades, but you knew that and lied anyway.

Hollywood fired a serial abuser. Retrumplicans put one in the White House. no they didn't

you really need to work on your lies, they are so easily dismissed.

Forum List

Back