Weinstein Gets Slapped Around (video)

Bet this coward wouldn't slap around Trump even though Trump is ruining millions of lives.

Bet this coward wouldn't slap around Trump even though Trump is ruining millions of lives.
Better check again bud, but the only lives that are being ruined are those who shouldn't be here in the first place. Go President Trump...
Sounds like you have the whole world figured out, you must be a graduate of high school.
Yep, did 9 1/2 years of fixing jets in the military , went to Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years, and today have a $200,000 dividend income that is taxed at 5%. Life is very good..

The small guy is an ass. He at first wanted a selfie with piggyugly. When refused, he went and got drunk. THEN slapped him. Still..I enjoyed seeing it.

The small guy is an ass. He at first wanted a selfie with piggyugly. When refused, he went and got drunk. THEN slapped him. Still..I enjoyed seeing it.
I have no respect for Weinstein, but what the guy did was battery.

Unfortunately, if you're a dirtbag (Weinstein), minor assaults like this will be ignored.

In some jurisdictions assault is defined as the threat of bodily harm that reasonably causes fear of harm in the victim while battery is the actual physical impact on another person. If the victim has not actually been touched, but only threatened (or someone attempted to touch them), then the crime is assault.

Its time to face the facts folks... The only ones accusing this man of impropriety are fucking sluts, who fucked, and sucked their way to the top. They willingly made a deal with the devil, and now want to welch on said deal... After they've collected their fame, and fortune.

The real story isn't as good. Apparently the guy didn't do it because of Weinstein being scum... but because he wouldn't take a picture with him.

Its time to face the facts folks... The only ones accusing this man of impropriety are fucking sluts, who fucked, and sucked their way to the top. They willingly made a deal with the devil, and now want to welch on said deal... After they've collected their fame, and fortune.
Sorry, but that's an OPINION, not a fact.

I just read about a director who was forced to blacklist Mira Sorvino under pressure from Weinstein.

Peter Jackson seems to confirm Harvey Weinstein blacklisted actresses

I do find it odd that some men follow the Muslim philosophy of quickly blaming the woman for a man's weakness -- "it was the woman who made me do it Lord"

Forum List

Back