Weinergate

Well, Weiner's out...a victim of his own sleaze, dishonesty and stupidity....pretty much as I predicted.

The Dems acted rightly and accordingly to pressure him out.

The GOP that called for Weiner's ouster, and the neocon parrots and pundits who danced with glee about it REFUSE to acknowledge their hypocrisy, as whoremonger Vitter is STILL in office, and Ensign FINISHED his term WITHOUT pressure from the GOP to resign.

This thread is a testament to the level of denial, willful ignorance, partisan hackery and insipid stubborness of the neocon parrots and toadies. They have NOTHING left but to either try and change the subject or attack the critic. I leave them to it and their maudlin exchanges of support....stupid is as stupid does. Adios.

Well, Weiner's out...a victim of his own sleaze, dishonesty and stupidity....pretty much as I predicted.

The Dems acted rightly and accordingly to pressure him out.

The GOP that called for Weiner's ouster, and the neocon parrots and pundits who danced with glee about it REFUSE to acknowledge their hypocrisy, as whoremonger Vitter is STILL in office, and Ensign FINISHED his term WITHOUT pressure from the GOP to resign.

This thread is a testament to the level of denial, willful ignorance, partisan hackery and insipid stubborness of the neocon parrots and toadies. They have NOTHING left but to either try and change the subject or attack the critic. I leave them to it and their maudlin exchanges of support....stupid is as stupid does. Adios.

You sound like a total dipshit as usual. Nothing new here..

Too funny

You do know that no matter how BIG you make the font, it does not make you any more
correct
:eusa_whistle:

Your statements still stand as false'

Prove me wrong

You have had what over a week now and you can't find any proof
I know liberals like others to do their work for them or least tax the hard work of others
so here I will help you.

I have tried to put in into terms that even a liberal can understand:

In my statement of all politicians should get criminal background checks and make them public to run for office, you stated that they all get Federal or FBI background checks before running for office.

All you need to do is find proof to support your statements that ALL presidential candidates and All congressmen get Federal background checks before taking office

In case you forgot
YOUR STATEMENTS:

"The FBI does a background check on all Presidential candidates."
and you said
"ANY Congressman or Senator is vetted by various federal security before confirmation."

Hope that helps
No need to thank me
:eusa_angel:

Oh, in case some are unsure of the buildup of your lie,
they can just click HERE to see the rest of the story

Unlike you, I have nothing to spin or hide

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3774228-post3827.html

For those who are interested in the facts. Now, let's watch this Neo-con numbskull dance his one trick pony show ad nauseum....just like I said he would.

Liberal boy wonder.. remember BIG FONT from your link does not help your argument any nor does it make you look smarter, in fact the opposite.
Only a leftist would think the quest for truth could be "ad nauseum", since truth is the worst enemy of the Left. (side note ad nauseam is the proper spelling)
Seeing how often ad nauseam is misspelled makes some people want to throw up, as well.

On the other hand, pointing out the lies and showing you for what you really are, is never boring.

Pal, your whole thread has been spin.
Address the statements at hand
(do you realize how ignorant you look by referring to the same article that has nothing to with the questions at hand? Plus, you incorrectly think it applies to US congress people
Even if it did, it has nothing to do with the taking of office by the elected official and it speaks about local law enforcement personnel - do you know what that means? Do you even read the links ?
Do you realize how dumb you sound when you try to use the JTTF as your proof? Do you even know what the JTTF is about? What are you saying now-

Wait,,, maybe you think all elected officials have to join the JTTF before taking office?
:lol: )

Even your hero Weiner stood up like a man and told the truth
Be a "Weiner Hero" too and tell us

Were you lying or just pulling it out of your arse?
(the facts not the Weiner)

All you need to do is find proof to support your statements that ALL presidential candidates and All congressmen get Federal background checks before taking office

Funny how none of your leftist friends come to your defense with any proof to support your statements
One has to wonder why that is so...
:eusa_whistle:
In case you forgot
YOUR STATEMENTS: (links included which you left off for some strange reason- funny how that works )

"The FBI does a background check on all Presidential candidates."

and you said
"ANY Congressman or Senator is vetted by various federal security before confirmation."

We all know which one; but it is rather funny to watch you poorly spin this one
Pathetic and sad, funny it is none the less
:eusa_angel:

Man up for once in your life! Something tells me you won't
Now, let's watch you dance your one trick pony show ad nauseam and ad absurdum - of running from the truth....just like I said you would.

Last edited:
No surprise which members (ahem) are hanging out in a weiner thread.

I have a feeling Dicca has moved in next door to Weiner so she can keep an eye on him 24/7. Talk about obsessed.

RivaDiva,

Reality check:

And, I have a feeling that if "Dicca" moved next door to the Weiner residence to keep an eye on him 24/7....... she would see, soon enough, that RivaDiva would be fondling Weiner's Weanie, while Hellary would be going down on Humus, Humass, or whatever the spelling is for Weanie Weiner's Al Queda/Hamas connected wife.

BTW, Weanie Weiner's wife's mother is some sort of a Big Shot in the Muslim Sisterhood ..... also affiliated with Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas.

The LIEberrhoidal Dem Party ......... lotsa multicultural diversity. You betcha !!!

Last edited:
Weiner inserts himself:

His ego has no bounds.

In a dazzling display of arrogance, disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner is trying to insert himself back into politics -- calling power brokers and would-be candidates for his old seat, hoping they'll let him play a role in choosing his own successor, The Post has learned.

Weiner, who became a national dirty joke after he was caught sexting young women, now wants to be a kingmaker.

One Democratic insider confirmed that Weiner has spoken to the Queens party chairman, Rep. Joe Crowley, about whom the Dems should pick.

He has also reached out to several of the potential candidates, according to the insider.

"He's held the seat," the insider said.

"He knows the district better than anyone else. He's interested in a Democrat keeping the seat. I'm pretty sure he's spoken to everybody...

Disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner takes a hand in picking his potential successor - NYPOST.com

Weiner inserts himself:

His ego has no bounds.

In a dazzling display of arrogance, disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner is trying to insert himself back into politics -- calling power brokers and would-be candidates for his old seat, hoping they'll let him play a role in choosing his own successor, The Post has learned.

Weiner, who became a national dirty joke after he was caught sexting young women, now wants to be a kingmaker.

One Democratic insider confirmed that Weiner has spoken to the Queens party chairman, Rep. Joe Crowley, about whom the Dems should pick.

He has also reached out to several of the potential candidates, according to the insider.

"He knows the district better than anyone else. He's interested in a Democrat keeping the seat. I'm pretty sure he's spoken to everybody...

Disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner takes a hand in picking his potential successor - NYPOST.com

Either you have a thing for Weiner or you live in the district.:lol:

Weiner inserts himself:

His ego has no bounds.

I think she wants to marry him.

Weiner inserts himself:

His ego has no bounds.

I think she wants to marry him.

nah... boe-toxic is just like my 13 year old son... she finds weiner jokes funny. *shrug*

Officially?

Not officially as of June 20. I haven't been able to find any updates since then and we probably won't until after the 4th. Currently I think most of our fearless leaders are back in their home districts except for the few dozen who are touring Europe this week on our dime.

Congress waited for Anthony Weiner to say he's leaving -- and now it's waiting for him to clean out his desk.

Although the randy rep. announced Thursday that he was quitting after seven terms, he still has to submit a resignation letter to House Speaker John Boehner that says which day will be his last serving his Brooklyn-Queens constituents.

Even after that happens, his staff will stay on, and his offices -- in the Capitol and New York -- will be run by the House clerk, officials said.

"Our offices will be open and fully staffed on Monday," Dave Arnold, who has served as Weiner's congressional spokesman, said yesterday.

Weiner resigned after he admitted to having online liaisons with six women while married -- sending them photos of his crotch and exchanging steamy messages over Facebook and e-mail.

Every day Weiner puts off his official departure date enlarges his congressional pension.

Read more: Rep. Weiner's resignation not official yet - NYPOST.com

Forum List

Back