Weinergate

How can anyone believe what you say?

You only wish that was the end of the story. Offer real proof of your statements and I will gladly admit I am wrong!
I have no problem to "man-up" if I am wrong; How about you ?

Did you ever notice, posters who say or try to imply "they won" or the other person "lost" without providing any real proof in some fashion
Never really did "win" the argument

Funny how that works
:eusa_whistle:
-------------------------------
"Anyone who follows through all discussion/responses in the thread that's indicated above knows Neo's a child who just can't accept being wrong. End of story."
For your sake, you should hope that no one has followed it through for it would show that statement as false as well.

But don't worry. I have condensed the thread quite well below, with LINKS, so that our fellow readers can quickly comprehend the situation.
Strange, but for some reason you edited these parts out of your reply.
I believe the format of having your false statements along with your "proof" works really well to show the truth.
No need to thank me
:eusa_angel:

Too bad for you your link, offered as proof does NOT support your statement.
Do you even read the links you provide or do you just hope no one notices that you are full of it and that no one will read them?
---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Friend

You exact statements are there, with LINKS and your Link offered as proof.
But you still lied or pulled facts out of your arse IS the truth

You said, your exact words (verbatim) in response to my statement that all politicians should have criminal background checks made public
while running for office.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR STATEMENTS:
YOUR PROOF:

Security Clearance Process for State and Local Law Enforcement

It is the policy of the FBI to share with law enforcement personnel pertinent information regarding terrorism. In the past, the primary mechanism for such information sharing was the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF). In response to the terrorist attack on America on September 11, 2001, the FBI established the State and Local Law Enforcement Executives and Elected Officials Security Clearance Initiative. This program was initiated to brief officials with an established "need-to-know" on classified information that would or could affect their area of jurisdiction.Most information needed by state or local law enforcement can be shared at an unclassified level. In those instances where it is necessary to share classified information, it can usually be accomplished at the Secret level. This brochure describes when security clearances are necessary and the notable differences between clearance levels. It also describes the process involved in applying and being considered for a clearance.

State and local officials who require access to classified material must apply for a security clearance through their local FBI Field Office. The candidate should obtain from their local FBI Field Office a Standard Form 86 (SF 86), Questionnaire for National Security Positions; and two FD-258 (FBI applicant fingerprint cards). One of two levels of security clearance, Secret or Top Secret, may be appropriate.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

See, combining your statements and your proof next to each other, works quite well. Does it not?

From your link offered as proof of your statement; It has NOTHING to do with your statement. You were probably hoping no one would read your linked "proof".
Which explains why you only linked to it and did not actually quote it and why you selectively edited out the relevant parts Pretty lame and pathetic on your part. pal.

Sorry, friend. Your link provides NO support to your statement. In fact, we never spoke on law enforcement personnel or specifically state politicians.
(You do know that the President and congressmen are Federal, not State and not local law enforcement as well? )

To proof your point, you would need to provide proof to your statement where ALL presidential candidates and ALL members of both Houses of the US Congress are
REQUIRED to get security clearances to take office

Good luck with that......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on, you had what a whole 5 days here? You still can not find any support to your statement
hmm, why would that be?

Admit the truth, it will set you free
Learn from the Left's new hero Weiner. He finally told the truth and he must feel better.

Don't they teach you at "leftist" school that bad news should always be owned up to , quickly?
Eventually, one, like you, will not be able to run from the truth and will end up only looking silly
Weiner should have followed that lesson.

I mean, it won't be like you are the first Leftist who doesn't know what they are talking about

Of course, you are providing a good example of how Weiner went wrong in handling the original release of information.
Who knows? Maybe they do teach you do that in "leftist" school. They assume with the MSM leftist bias, a Democrat would
be able to lie his way out of it while the MSM tries to ignore it.

They tried with Weiner; but, they did not count on him being so prolific in his tweets and pics. So the amount of
evidence was just too much for them and him to cover up for this time.

I've highlighted the part that our intellectually stunted Neo just refuses to see (neocon myopia is a terrible affliction). Evidently, Neo doesn't understand that Congressmen and Senators are state & local officials who will need a security clearance regarding Home Land Security information, etc., etc.

Neo doesn't have a damned thing to say about the neocon hypocrisy regarding Weiner, Vitter and Ensign....so he just follows me like a noisy lap dog looking for attention.

Say Good night, Gracie!

Good god even Weiner a radical leftist knew when to call it quits

My friend,, you are living proof of ignorance is bliss

For slow readers on the left, again
YOUR STATEMENTS:

"The FBI does a background check on all Presidential candidates."
and you said
"ANY Congressman or Senator is vetted by various federal security before confirmation."

There are no qualifiers in your statement. They are inclusive of all
You can not support your statements

I hate to break it you; but your "support" has NOTHING to do with US officials
nor does it support your statement

Your the question at hand is your statement which is false
You can try to spin all you want but sorry they are false

Now you either lied or pulled them out of your arse
Spin (poorly) but now everyone knows what you are

One can only hope, you know how badly you are trying to spin this one
It is a sad statement indeed, if you actually believe your argument
Of course you did mostly likely vote for Papa Obama, so your ignorance is understandable.

Last edited:
I said it before and I'll say it again: if we are going to go on a witch hunt to purge Congress, let's sweep in Frank, Waters, and Rangel into the first group to go. They've done far worse to our country than Weiner, or Vitter, or Ensign ever have.

I said it before and I'll say it again: if we are going to go on a witch hunt to purge Congress, let's sweep in Frank, Waters, and Rangel into the first group to go. They've done far worse to our country than Weiner, or Vitter, or Ensign ever have.

What about Larry Sinclair's allegation that Obummer is a fucking QUEER ?

Wasn't that "romance" illegal and requires a full blown investigation one way or another to verify the TRUTH of the matter ???

Bleating mantras that are rift with partisanship does not make you look smart or saying something profound, Bodi old girl.....just makes you look like another run of the mill willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn neocon toadie.

Again and again we see the neocon peanut gallery ignore and make excuses for the silence of their leadership regarding Vitter and Ensign, while they dance with glee over Weiner. Hypocrisy among the neocons abounds, but they'll eat shit and call it ice cream before admitting it.

How can anyone believe what you say?

I've highlighted the part that our intellectually stunted Neo just refuses to see (neocon myopia is a terrible affliction). Evidently, Neo doesn't understand that Congressmen and Senators are state & local officials who will need a security clearance regarding Home Land Security information, etc., etc.

Neo doesn't have a damned thing to say about the neocon hypocrisy regarding Weiner, Vitter and Ensign....so he just follows me like a noisy lap dog looking for attention.

Say Good night, Gracie!

YOUR STATEMENTS:

and you said
"ANY Congressman or Senator is vetted by various federal security before confirmation."

Of course you did mostly likely vote for Papa Obama, so your ignorance is understandable.

In the previous post, I've highlighted the part that our intellectually stunted Neo just refuses to see (neocon myopia is a terrible affliction). Evidently, Neo doesn't understand that Congressmen and Senators are state & local officials who will need a security clearance regarding Home Land Security information, etc., etc.

Neo loves to repeat only PARTS of a conservation, but all one has to do is follow the chronology of the posts to see where I've provided other documentation to back what I say, and how Neo just ignores it, as he does here when I point out information that contradicts Neo's silliness.

Neo doesn't have a damned thing to say about the neocon hypocrisy regarding Weiner, Vitter and Ensign....so he just follows me like a noisy lap dog looking for attention...repeating his Neo-con BS ad nauseum.

Say goodnight Gracie....shows over for you. You may have the stage solo. :razz:

WTF are you babbling about, LGS? I didn't bring Barney Frank into the discussion....and all I did was point out the FACT that the GOP wasn't screaming for Frank's ouster on any ethics charges like Weiner...and the GOP wasn't screaming for the ouster of whore monger Vitter or sleazy Ensign.

The GOP wasn't screaming for Wiener's head (pun intended). Democrats were the ones who wanted him gone. Most in the GOP were rolling on the floor laughing. In their wildest dreams, they wouldn't have imagined an albatross like him hanging around in office until the election. Oh sure, a few issued perfunctory statements that he should resign. What did you expect them to stay "yeah we want Wiener to stay so he can sink whatever chances in the next election the Dims have?"

Sorry, but your revision of recent history doesn't cut it. The GOP weren't just silent or one or two made a "perfunctory" statement. For your education: http://www.ktvb.com/news/politics/R...-step-down-Democrats-back-away-123482129.html
Maybe you should get your head in the game and LEARN TO READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY (damn, ten years trying to teach that to neocon parrots and toadies), as I NEVER defended Weiner's actions, just pointed out the HYPOCRISY of the neocon GOP and it's parrots/pundits on the matter. You and I are in agreement, Vitter, Ensign and Weiner are all in the same basket. I'm just saying, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Get your act together, LGS.

What hypocrisy?

Ensign resigned, BTW, and Vitter didn't lie repeatedly before the entire nation.

The hypocrisy of Vitter and all the GOPers screaming for Clinton to resign while dialing up hookers for the evening. The hypocrisy of the GOP KNOWING that Vitter violated ethics rules (as publically exposed by Flynt) yet supported his campaign to the Senate, and then calling on a technicality to keep him there.

The hypocrisy that let Ensign finish out his term WITHOUT drumming for his resignation ASAP!

But NOW the hypocritical neocon GOP and it's toadies/parrots/pundits have set a new standard....it doesn't matter if you're caught red handed, you're a moral degenerate that must be removed ONLY if you lie about it to the media.

Good thing our regular criminal justice system operates as such.

Last edited:
Calling someone a fool and in the same breath sticking up for a sick pervert like Bwarney Fwank shows me all I need to know about your thought process. Just because LIBERALS refused to investigate him and show him the door doesn't mean he isn't a scumbag sicko. They're all a disgrace.. Vitter, Ensign, Frank.. throw all of them out with the trash and be done with it.. who cares??!You leftist SHEEP are scary people.. you don't give a damn what a liberal does.. you're only out to destroy conservatives .. it's a bloodsport for your religion (liberalism).

WTF are you babbling about, LGS? I didn't bring Barney Frank into the discussion....and all I did was point out the FACT that the GOP wasn't screaming for Frank's ouster on any ethics charges like Weiner...and the GOP wasn't screaming for the ouster of whore monger Vitter or sleazy Ensign.

Maybe you should get your head in the game and LEARN TO READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY (damn, ten years trying to teach that to neocon parrots and toadies), as I NEVER defended Weiner's actions, just pointed out the HYPOCRISY of the neocon GOP and it's parrots/pundits on the matter. You and I are in agreement, Vitter, Ensign and Weiner are all in the same basket. I'm just saying, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I don't care what the ESTABLISHMENT GOP thinks or does. They're a bunch of bloated crusty losers. No dem politician called for Weiners ouster until the smoke became so thick they choked on it. NOW WHAT? I smell a rotten "Goose."

Either you're ignorant of the facts as they occured or you're just another neocon toadie who doesn't have the guts to acknowledge when you're parroting the neocon GOP bull smoke. Within less than 72 hours when the Weiner situation started, you had Dem politicos in New York and Peolosi getting after Weiner in the public forum. Again, get your act together, LGS.

Calling someone a fool and in the same breath sticking up for a sick pervert like Bwarney Fwank shows me all I need to know about your thought process. Just because LIBERALS refused to investigate him and show him the door doesn't mean he isn't a scumbag sicko. They're all a disgrace.. Vitter, Ensign, Frank.. throw all of them out with the trash and be done with it.. who cares??!You leftist SHEEP are scary people.. you don't give a damn what a liberal does.. you're only out to destroy conservatives .. it's a bloodsport for your religion (liberalism).

I don't care what the ESTABLISHMENT GOP thinks or does. They're a bunch of bloated crusty losers. No dem politician called for Weiners ouster until the smoke became so thick they choked on it. NOW WHAT? I smell a rotten "Goose."

Are you saying the libs choked on Weiner?

Interesting you think it an impossibility that an honest person cannot see what a criminal does. I also find it amazing that you have different types of fools. I guess it is a good thing, so you can tell your friends apart.

I find it amazing that since YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOGICALLY OR FACTUALLY FAULT ME ON, you bray like an ass regarding the use of an old sarcastic line which was used to emphasize my agreement with you that Flynt's a sleaze. And Vitter's a sleaze...but the GOP and the neocon parrots and toadies on this thread WON'T condemn Vitter like they and the Dem's did Weiner.
Got it now bunky?

Bill Clinton set the standard for what is acceptable for politicians.

Man, are YOU young! Politicians doing all types of sexual hi-jinks has been documented in the press when I was a kid. Fanne Foxxe comes to mind as a funny example.....look it up!

Teehee!! LMAO :) Made me laugh~ You're too good at this!

Either you're ignorant of the facts as they occured or you're just another neocon toadie who doesn't have the guts to acknowledge when you're parroting the neocon GOP bull smoke. Within less than 72 hours when the Weiner situation started, you had Dem politicos in New York and Peolosi getting after Weiner in the public forum. Again, get your act together, LGS.

Blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah.. blah blah.. Honestly, get a new line.. you're totally irrelevant and quite the bore.

Nah, she's just parroting neocon BS...ignorant of the actual facts.

Blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah.. blah blah.. Honestly, get a new line.. you're totally irrelevant and quite the bore.

Just as I thought, LGS just shoots her mouth off with neocon talking points, and yet she doesn't have the guts to admit she's wrong when caught, so she babbles like a child.

Say goodnight, Gracie.

Just as I thought, LGS just shoots her mouth off with neocon talking points, and yet she doesn't have the guts to admit she's wrong when caught, so she babbles like a child.

Say goodnight, Gracie.

You don't think.. you're an overbloated moron who use to believe you "informed" me and several others of your great wisdom when all you are is a liberal hack poser. SQUAWK NEOCON SQUAWK -

Who the hell is Gracie?? LMFAO

So the three days we beat you with the, "he's guilty" rubber hose meant nothing? We heard Pelosi turn him in and you stood beside the Weiner. We heard Obama suggest he step down, still your with the Weinie. Reid and the number two House Democrat fall away and there's taichiliberal waving the save Weiner flag. Don't go getting all surprised when I can't give a crap about what you have to say about LadyGunSlinger.

Last edited:

YOUR STATEMENTS:

and you said

In the previous post, I've highlighted the part that our intellectually stunted Neo just refuses to see (neocon myopia is a terrible affliction). Evidently, Neo doesn't understand that Congressmen and Senators are state & local officials who will need a security clearance regarding Home Land Security information, etc., etc.

Neo loves to repeat only PARTS of a conservation, but all one has to do is follow the chronology of the posts to see where I've provided other documentation to back what I say, and how Neo just ignores it, as he does here when I point out information that contradicts Neo's silliness.

Neo doesn't have a damned thing to say about the neocon hypocrisy regarding Weiner, Vitter and Ensign....so he just follows me like a noisy lap dog looking for attention...repeating his Neo-con BS ad nauseum.

Say goodnight Gracie....shows over for you. You may have the stage solo. :razz:

Too funny

You do know that no matter how BIG you make the font, it does not make you any more
correct
:eusa_whistle:

Your statements still stand as false'

Prove me wrong

You have had what over a week now and you can't find any proof
I know liberals like others to do their work for them or least tax the hard work of others
so here I will help you.

I have tried to put in into terms that even a liberal can understand:

In my statement of all politicians should get criminal background checks and make them public to run for office, you stated that they all get Federal or FBI background checks before running for office.

All you need to do is find proof to support your statements that ALL presidential candidates and All congressmen get Federal background checks before taking office

In case you forgot
YOUR STATEMENTS:

and you said

Hope that helps
No need to thank me

Oh, in case some are unsure of the buildup of your lie,
they can just click HERE to see the rest of the story

Unlike you, I have nothing to spin or hide

Last edited:

Say goodnight, Gracie.

You don't think.. you're an overbloated moron who use to believe you "informed" me and several others of your great wisdom when all you are is a liberal hack poser. SQUAWK NEOCON SQUAWK -

Who the hell is Gracie?? LMFAO

As the chronology of the posts shows, the lady gun slinger continually shoots intellectual blanks, and goes on the personal attack when she can't back up what she says or admit she was wrong on any point.

What's even worse, LSG doesn't recognize a classic comedic line....but then again most videots are ignorant and proud of it. So I leave this female gunslinging ass to her faux hysterics.

So the three days we beat you with the, "he's guilty" rubber hose meant nothing? We heard Pelosi turn him in and you stood beside the Weiner. We heard Obama suggest he step down, still your with the Weinie. Reid and the number two House Democrat fall away and there's taichiliberal waving the save Weiner flag. Don't go getting all surprised when I can't give a crap about what you have to say about LadyGunSlinger.

For three days imbeciles like YOU kept repeating a moot point...since I REPEATEDLY acknowledged that not only was Weiner guilty, as the chronology of the posts shows.

For three days imbeciles like YOU REPEATEDLY IGNORED THE FACT that the GOP calling for Weiner to step down were HYPOCRITS, as they DID NOT do the same for Vitter or Ensign, and STILL will not do the same for Vitter.

For three days I acknowledged and POINTED OUT how the Dem hierarchy were up front in calling for ethic reviews and for Weiner to step down, while imbeciles like you tried to falsely portray the Dems as reluctant to do so.

Bottom line: Imbeciles like YOU, Saved Liberty, REFUSE TO FLAT OUT ACKNOWLEDGE THE GOP HYPOCRISY REGARDING WEINER. So instead you lie, as you've done here.

Further more, if you didn't care about what I wrote, you wouldn't be responding as such...so next time THINK before you type, SL...makes you look less foolish.

Forum List

Back