Weight Watchers

Originally posted by Hobbit
I have discovered the secret to weight loss, so don't tell anybody. The secret is...*drum roll*...exercise more and eat less. I never had any problems with weight until I quit the swim team to concentrate more on school. Now, I try to run a lot and I'm still pretty wiry. So if you love food, exercise a lot. If you can do without food, you can cut back on the exercise, too.

:clap: Even a 40 minute walk a day will strip it of you. Do it at sunrise its a great way to start your day.

Hey lil - I did hear some rumors about Atkins, however, I am presently doing it. In less than a month, I lost 12 pounds! I also found out that everyone was worried about too much fat - when your not taking in the high carbs, it is then being replaced by the fat, which then balances it all. After having my Son, I lost evertything and went back to a size 5, then my Daughter comes along, damn, FAT, and yes, big ol hiny on top of it! had enough, started the diet, and total of 14 pds so far - I went from a size 8 to a size 6 now! Yes, I also cheated, which isn't supposed to be, so bad me, but trying. I also know more excercise is needed too! but I WILL get on a 2 piece this summer no matter what.

Thats my goal too Janeen.. a 2 piece. I cant handle Atkins because I like my taters and bread too much.

Weight Watchers at least lets me eat anything, even if they are small portions. I'm so damn hungry now I'm ready to chew on my arm. If I munch on anymore carrots, I'm going to walk around saying "What's up, Doc??!".

My weigh in days are Monday. Just another reason to hate Mondays. I'll keep ya updated. (however, I do plan on cheating this weekend.. I'd sacrifice points for beer any day). :D

I hear you about the taters and bread - they do have the low carb bread now, and really, it's not that bad!

My Dad started this diet, and after seeing the amount of weight he lost, I got jealous, and he sent me a book, and what the hell, I tried it - I don't think I have as much will power as him, but i am trying! Sit ups are in store and I want that new Tony Little machine!

Good Luck lil - I am rooting for ya!!!!!!

I'm on the diet that I watch what I eat..You know the one that you watch the food go into your mouth..:D I have lost so much weight..:cof:

Forum List

Back