Weekend with no kids

Tomorrow we cleaning out my grandmothers garage and pressure washing her windows. Hopefully get a bike ride in as well.
Wife loves my hog :D

Honestly, I have waiting for this grocery store to open for 3 months lol..

Tomorrow we cleaning out my grandmothers garage and pressure washing her windows. Hopefully get a bike ride in as well.
Don't hear many guys refer to it as hog.
In TN it is.
Something about some racers back in the day used to kick ass with a Harley and a hog was their mascot or something. They were from somewhere down South..

Never any kids around, (unless its a Holiday).

Wife goes to the store she likes, I go to the store I like.

Never any kids around, (unless its a Holiday).

Wife goes to the store she likes, I go to the store I like.
I have much to look forward to with old age.
Cant wait until the highlight of my week is my weekly doctor visit lol

In TN it is.
Something about some racers back in the day used to kick ass with a Harley and a hog was their mascot or something. They were from somewhere down South..

Everywhere it is. But he's not talking about your bike.

Honestly, I have waiting for this grocery store to open for 3 months lol..

You make it really hard not to be my evil self!!!

Then again I do all the shopping in my house because I save money...

Hope you enjoy the shopping, cleaning, and her riding your Hog... :)

In TN it is.

Everywhere it is. But he's not talking about your bike.
lol damnit. I was thinking he didn't get the joke..
I need to log off. I suck today

Beginning in 1920, a team of farm boys, including Ray Weishaar, who became known as the "hog boys," consistently won races. The group had a hog, or pig as their mascot. Following a win, they would put the pig (a real one) on their Harley and take a victory lap.

220px-Ray_weishaar_pig_on_bike.jpg

In TN it is.
Oh, I see. You were referring to your motorcycle. Sorry.

In TN it is.
Oh, I see. You were referring to your motorcycle. Sorry.
No, I wasn't.. I just thought you were lol. Its my fault!

this new restaurant is nice. And they are giving us free beer. Maybe this grown up thing ain't so bad? :dunno:

Forum List

Back