Green Bay @ Detroit

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville

Oakland @ New England

San Francisco @ Arizona

Denver @ Seattle

Kansas City @ Miami

Pittsburgh @ Carolina

Chicago @ New York Jets

Tampa Bay @ Atlanta, Falcons get back on track.

San Diego @ Buffalo, gets a reality check.

Dallas @ St Louis, Cowboys defense is better than expected.

Washington @ Philadelphia, Kelly's system is looking better.

Houston @ New York Giants, Giants are in bad shape.

Minnesota @ New Orleans, Saints go marching on.

Tennessee @ Cincinnati, Bengals D.

Baltimore @ Cleveland, Can Cleveland build on last weeks win? Come on its Cleveland.

Green Bay @ Detroit, Talent says Detroit, guts says Packers.

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville, Colts get first win.

Oakland @ New England, Raiders look very bad.

San Francisco @ Arizona, Cards toughest test to date.

Denver @ Seattle, rematch, same outcome.

Kansas City @ Miami, Chiefs are back to reality after last year.

Pittsburgh @ Carolina, Panthers D could be the best and the deepest in the NFL.

Chicago @ New York Jets Rare Monday Night win for the Jets.

As a Bills fan it pains me to agree. I don't think we can stop Gates. This is where losing Jairus Byrd is going to hurt. I have us losing 28-17

Last edited:
For the love of gaawwwddd... can't anybody wipe that grin off Phillip Rivers face ???

Go Bills !!!!

Gates was lucky last weekend.

He won't be catching 3 TDs every week.

SD is good...but not THAT good.

For the love of gaawwwddd... can't anybody wipe that grin off Phillip Rivers face ???

Go Bills !!!!

Huggy you're acting as though this is the Bills from the mid 90's with jim kelly that went to four straight superbowls the chargers will be playing.:lol:

Look at the two teams the Bills have beat so far. its not like they beat the 1985 Chicago Bears or The 1984 Miami Dolphins with Dan Marino who set NLF records back then.:biggrin:

btw Huggy listen to what you're saying here.You just said Go Bills!!! However you mentioned over on my thread that you want the chargers to go to the superbowl now so they can get their revenge and beat up and destroy the chargers the say way they did the donkeys last year. well think about this for a second.

You wont get your wish by rooting AGAINST the chargers hoping they lose. Every game they lose will be critical in them winning out on homefield advantage making their road trip to the superbowl much easier.

they were only once able to make it to the superbowl when they had to do it the hard way and go on the road to get there by beating the steelers in pittsburgh that year which "I know you'll be happy to hear this one.lol" was not impressive since the quarterback of the steelers back then was mistake prone Neal Bonehead O donnel who played himself out of football a couple years later after he started only playing the game for the love of the money leaving the steelers just for a fat paycheck.

they are not a cold weather team.Just like the heat affects your Seahawks play in the filed,the cold affects THEIR play on the road in the playoffs. you wont get your revenge or your wish rooting against them this week Hug.:biggrin:

I would be as shocked if the chargers lost this game as much as i was that they beat the seahawks,not because of the fact I am a charger fan but because the Bills just arent that good.

Not putting down your bills or anything rocko,have nothing against them,just calling it the way i see it just so you know.lol.

Last edited:
"btw Huggy listen to what you're saying here.You just said Go Bills!!! However you mentioned over on my thread that you want the chargers to go to the superbowl"

I also said I want Allen to SMASH the sun.

:lol:

Go Bills !!!!

Huggy you're acting as though this is the Bills from the mid 90's with jim kelly that went to four straight superbowls the chargers will be playing.:lol:

Look at the two teams the Bills have beat so far. its not like they beat the 1985 Chicago Bears or The 1984 Miami Dolphins with Dan Marino who set NLF records back then.:biggrin:

btw Huggy listen to what you're saying here.You just said Go Bills!!! However you mentioned over on my thread that you want the chargers to go to the superbowl now so they can get their revenge and beat up and destroy the chargers the say way they did the donkeys last year. well think about this for a second.

You wont get your wish by rooting AGAINST the chargers hoping they lose. Every game they lose will be critical in them winning out on homefield advantage making their road trip to the superbowl much easier.

they were only once able to make it to the superbowl when they had to do it the hard way and go on the road to get there by beating the steelers in pittsburgh that year which "I know you'll be happy to hear this one.lol" was not impressive since the quarterback of the steelers back then was mistake prone Neal Bonehead O donnel who played himself out of football a couple years later after he started only playing the game for the love of the money leaving the steelers just for a fat paycheck.

they are not a cold weather team.Just like the heat affects your Seahawks play in the filed,the cold affects THEIR play on the road in the playoffs. you wont get your revenge or your wish rooting against them this week Hug.:biggrin:

I would be as shocked if the chargers lost this game as much as i was that they beat the seahawks,not because of the fact I am a charger fan but because the Bills just arent that good.

Not putting down your bills or anything rocko,have nothing against them,just calling it the way i see it just so you know.lol.

I'm old. I say a lot of things that don't make sense. :lol:

I don't care about the Bills. What a stupid name for a team anyway.

Who is Bill?

Baltimore @ Cleveland, Can Cleveland build on last weeks win? Come on its Cleveland.

pretty much agree with everything here posted.Panthers win but not because their D is great but because Todd Haley as the offensive coordinater of the steelers has destroyed what was once a proud franchise.

and actually cards win this game because san fran has regressed with major key losses on defense with the chargers having been their toughest test of the year.

Kapernick is starting to remind me or Kordell stewart of the steelers.started out looking good but regressed over the years,was a flash in the pan.Kapernick has that chance to bounce back from an awful performance against a bad bears defense but against the cards defense in the desert? Not happening.

As a Bills fan it pains me to agree. I don't think we can stop Gates. This is where losing Jairus Byrd is going to hurt. I have us losing 28-17

I like Buffalo and the fan base, they seem to be getting better and better. I think San Diego wins but not by that large of a margin.

Thanks it's a fun fan base to be apart of. There's a place on 4th Street in NC called McFadden's. Packed with buffalo fans every week. That's where I watch all their games. In college I was fortunate enough to go to a couple of games. Fans were great, really passionate about the, but respectful to each other as well. I've never seen a bills fan get into a fight. Jet fans on the other hand (I've been to a few games) are animals.

I like Buffalo and the fan base, they seem to be getting better and better. I think San Diego wins but not by that large of a margin.

Thanks it's a fun fan base to be apart of. There's a place on 4th Street in NC called McFadden's. Packed with buffalo fans every week. That's where I watch all their games. In college I was fortunate enough to go to a couple of games. Fans were great, really passionate about the, but respectful to each other as well. I've never seen a bills fan get into a fight. Jet fans on the other hand (I've been to a few games) are animals.
what about Giants fans do you know? what all do you know about them,are they different?

what about Giants fans do you know? what all do you know about them,are they different?

I've been to a few giant games as well. As far as what I've seen they are not nearly as bad as jet fans. The games I went to there were more families at giant games and less drinking. That's really the key. Fans get stupid when they have too much bear. There also a lot more frustration when it comes to being a jet fan, being that they've ducked for so long.

you wouldnt say the difference as far as you know between Giant fans and jet fans is a 180 degrees different the same as these two group of fans would you?lol

you wouldnt say the difference as far as you know between Giant fans and jet fans is a 180 degrees different the same as these two group of fans would you?lol

Lol, not quite the contrast, but simular. Raider fans have a reputation for being nuts.

Ryan, Jones and Hester...really putting on a show

It's only the third qtr and it's 42 to 0 Atlanta. Quite an offensive display.

In all fairness to the Buccaneers they are sucking big dick tonight.'

Opps ! 49 to zippola.. still period tois.

Crazy amount of fumbles and ints in this game but the bounces are all going the Falcons way.

I would have to agree with all of these predictions because they would appear to be no brainers however in the NFL,there are always major shocking upsets you just never figured so a few of them I think i will change on.

falcons was easy to predict,a tampa team that lost to the lamsb with its backup QB? how bad can you get?

chargers win this one after beating the hawks,they got renewed confidance.

dallas defense is piiful,dont know where he is coming up with that crap they have a btter defense than expected.lol but this is the lambs and thats WHY dallas wins.

washington is another crappy team,,eagles win easily.

I dont feel comfortable with this but there are always upsets so i got to take the giants here at home.

saints game is at home so they win this one.

titans bad team cincy is looking good this year,its in cincy,no brainer.

not comfortable about this pick but baltimore is not the same team from two years ago and clevelan almost beat the steelers on the road.browns win.

packers looked unimpressive in win at home against jets.got to take lions not comfortable with it though another upset i have to take.

Indy has been a disapointment this year but it is jacksonville though.Indy wins.

chokeland faiders at pats? nuff said.pats.

san fran at arizona,originally was going to take arizona but palmer is hurt otherwise i take them but that being the case,niners win.

denver at seattle? yep same outcome as superbowl.

chiefs at dolphins? yep last year was a mirage,the real kansas city clowns have emerged.

steelers are pitiful this year.panthers win.

bears lost to the bills,its in new york,who else? Jets.

Andrew luck with 370 yards and 4 TDs. It was against the Jags, but still damn.

Forum List

Back