Week Three Of The 2014 Nfl

The Shesocks did not seem to win the game the way Hug thought they would, not even close for the third straight week, he is way off.

I wonder what the excuse for the game going into overtime is. I'm sure Hog will have some stupid explanation.

The Shesocks did not seem to win the game the way Hug thought they would, not even close for the third straight week, he is way off.

I wonder what the excuse for the game going into overtime is. I'm sure Hog will have some stupid explanation.

Surely no worse than YOUR stupid whiney criticizing.

We got a W. We were lucky.. Both teams played their asses off.

Obviously the Denver coach was wrong... the difference WAS probably the crowd noise.

Obviously the Denver coach was wrong... the difference WAS probably the crowd noise.

What criticism? Where did I criticize? I thought Denver played well as did Seattle, I also thought San Diego played well last week. You are the one with the whine excuses, like it's to hot.

You are the funniest whiner on this board, you are pure entertainment!

What criticism? Where did I criticize? I thought Denver played well as did Seattle, I also thought San Diego played well last week. You are the one with the whine excuses, like it's to hot.

A lot of people said the freakish heat was a SD advantage. Rivers played his ass off. Gates played his ass off. They deserved the win. End of story.

A lot of people said the freakish heat was a SD advantage. Rivers played his ass off. Gates played his ass off. They deserved the win. End of story.

:lmao:

:lmao:

I wouldn't mind it if Seattle played San Diego in SB 49. But...the Hawks need to do something about the depth and first string quality on the Cornerback opposite Sherman. We wouldn't have let Denver back in the game if we had a strong corner on that side. It's a definite weakness and we HAVE to address it or we might not make it back to the big show.

so says the guy who actually believed the cowgirls had a better defense than expected.giving up what was it "34" points to the saint louis LAMBS who are playing with a third string quarterback no less?:lmao::lmao:
thats a better than expected defense alright. :rofl:

even the tampa bay bucs one of the worst teams in the NFL as proven by their blowout loss to the falcons held them to only 17 points or so.love to hear YOUR excuse on that.:rofl:

I guesss you actually thought them shutting down the tennesse titans who have pretty much the worst offensive line and the worst starting quarterback in the NFL was a pretty impressive feat knowing your logic.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

Forum List

Back