Sports Commentaters No Longer Can Coverup Niners Problems Anymore.lol

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I was watching part of the niners/cowboys game sunday and I got a kick out of listening to the commentaters like chris collingsworth try and cover up for the 49ers just how bad and serious things are out there.:biggrin:

Collingsworth was trying to convince viewers that the 49ers had cleaned up their problems they were having in the preseason games and that Kapernick who was making poor throws and bad decisions in all of the games had solved all his problems once the regular season started.:biggrin:

I was listening to him and I was thinking to myself-Man this guy is so full of shit. Just because they are about to win this game and kapernick didnt make any major mistakes or turnovers against this team he is trying to convince all of us kapernick and the 49ers have solved all their problems.

I about fell out of my chair laughing when he said that.

Like beating the COWGIRLS who have one of the worse if not the worse defense in the NFL and playing well in that game against them is really impressive.:lmao:

He failed to mention that team really does look like a bunch of cowgirls and has a horrible defense and the niners just BARELY beat them in that game. what a joke that they think they can fool us into thinking they have turned it around.:lmao:you could have put a journeyman quarterback back there such as rex grossman or colt mccoy and they would have looked like joe montana.:lmao:

I am so convinced the sports commentaters have been told by the NFL to hype them up.its the only thing that makes sense why they were trying to fool us into thinking they dont have serious problems in the bay area.:rofl: give me a break,who do you think your trying to fool here chris?

collingsworth and the the NFL were able to pull that lie off for a week beating the cowboys but NOW the niners have been exposed blowing a huge lead to the Bears and they cant pull the wool over anybodys eyes anymore.:lmao:

The losses of starting cornerbacks Tarrel Brown,Donte Whitner,Carlos Rogers, and Eric Wright to free agency surfaced in the sunday night game with the Bears and was so obvious. the Bears recievers repeatedly beat them getting open many times in the game.

Also the losses to season ending injurys to key linebacker Navorro Bowman and Nose tackle Glenn Dorsey and the 8 week suspension of Aldon smith were glaringly obvious as well.they could mount no pass rush at all.Cutler had all the time in the world to stand back there and scan the whole field.lol.

Oh and The Bears were playing with backup players in their secondary with their starters were out due to injury and yet the niners STILL could not beat them.:lmao:

and so much for Collingsworths wishful thinking that kapernick has turned things around now that the regular season has started.

Throwing three costly interceptions and fumbling the ball on a sack which was a major factor in the bears "who dont even have that good a defense." winning,I would hardly say thats solving and working out your woes you have as a quarterback in the off season chris.:lmao::lmao:

If he had problems against a secondary that had backups playing.How does chris think he is going to fare againt much better quality teams who have their starters?:lol:

oh and lets not forget it was on primetime in a nationally televised game for the whole country to witness as well on top of all that.:biggrin:

Last edited:
nothing to chip in and contribute here Hug?I thought for sure YOU would never be able to resist this thread and would have been on here posting in a hearbeat.that you would love this thread.:biggrin:

I'm busy deraming about SMASHING the Broncos.... then SMASHING the Chargers in SB 49..then SMASHING the sun for making it so hot in SD last Sunday.

OK we can go to the sports media broadcast locations and SMASH their sets and pants the commentators after we SMASH the sun.

I'm busy deraming about SMASHING the Broncos.... then SMASHING the Chargers in SB 49..then SMASHING the sun for making it so hot in SD last Sunday.

OK we can go to the sports media broadcast locations and SMASH their sets and pants the commentators after we SMASH the sun.

Im sure you'll want to find this thread later on down the road later this year after your Hawks go on the road and embarrass the niners.:biggrin:

these fools who think the niners are going to win that game are just that.sure they lost their opener against the colts last year as well but as i pointed out on my other thread,they still had all their starting players back then to turn things around where this year,many of them on defense are gone due to season ending injurys or free agency.major difference there.:biggrin:

but yeah,I hear what you're saying,its going to be fun watching them humiliate mr choke QB of the donkeys again.cant wait,four more days to go..

I see you're thinking the same way i am that the chargers are a very strong possibility of being in the superbowl this year. i would have thought the pats would have been a cinch for it but this is the second week in a row that they committed double diget penaltys and were over a hundred yards as well.:biggrin:

Im thinking the championship game will be between those two. its a shame that football isnt like baseball where you can go out and play the next day and show everyone you just had an off day. that game gets played later in the year in san diego,no way in hell do they struggle on defense like they did sunday.

the pats,if they cant clean up that soon its going to be a long season for them.two games into the season and they are still doing that and that one troll wry catcher comes on all those seahawk threads talking about how the seahawks are the ones committing so many penaltys.:cuckoo:

the NFL toughed up their holding rules in the hopes that their media darling manning would have another great year and thinking the seahawks could not do it, yet they have adjusted to it much better than others and its actually the patriots surprisingly who are the ones that havent been able to adjust to them enforcing the rules.

Looks like Bradys leadership isnt as strong as it used to.lol.

Gotta love the logic of the Seahawks hob-knobbers.

San Diego beats on the Seahawks, and all of a sudden the Chargers are a Super Bowl caliber team?

BEFORE the Chargers/Seahawks game, you Seahawks fans were TRASHING the Chargers.

What a bunch of bandwagon hypocrites

San Diego beats on the Seahawks, and all of a sudden the Chargers are a Super Bowl caliber team?

BEFORE the Chargers/Seahawks game, you Seahawks fans were TRASHING the Chargers.

Ya.... Trashing the enemy team just before a big game.. What a strange and historically obsolete fan reaction.

I agree totally...verbally trashing a team is so last year.. We need to send in operatives and do actual damage to the enemy teams facilities... spike their gator aid with lsd. ... steal their game day playbooks and replace them after changing all the plays so they are out there running in circles during the game.

I underget your drift! We need to up the effort!

I see you have alzheimers diseace.

No idiot,they are a superbowl caliber team because as we told you before the season began, the AFC is so weak your cheatriots will probably be the team from the AFC that makes it to the superbowl because of the lack of competetion in that conference.:cuckoo:

Because the donkeys were the highest scoring offense in NFL history last year we figured they would make it back to the AFC game and lose out this time to your patriots whose great defense you were bragging so highly of, got torched by a jounneyman quarterback two weeks ago,:lmao:

However since Manning is showing his age this year not able to throw the ball deep down the field accurately anymore,BARELY beating the KANSAS CITY CLOWNS football team who really do play like a bunch of clowns,almost losing to them at home no less,:lmao: The Chargers look like the better team beating the superbowl champs dipshit.:lmao:

Oh and you seahawks haters always ignore this fact as well that the chargers did what no other team in the NFL was able to do last year.

Go into that snakepit in denver,the toughest place historically for visiting teams to win at,and shut down Manning and the highest scoring offense in NFL history, something your cheatriots failed to do.

the fact they did that AND beat the superbowl champs recently,any logical person with common sense would conclude they are a superbowl caliber team Einstein.:lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

you sound scared that the chargers will challenge your patriots for the right to go to the superbowl.cant blame you,I woud be worried as well after being the only team to beat the donkeys in denver last year AND beat the superbowl champs recently.:biggrin:

there is thing you know called not considering factors that a team that lives in sweltering conditions is capable of going out and out and playing better that day against another team that that is not used to those kind of conditions,not being bothered by them near as bad as the team not used to it you know? especially when you have the advantage of wearing white in the hot sun instead of dark. that is something people can overlook you know.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
You miserable Seahawks faux fans are just a bunch of playground bullies.

Here are some reminders for you, 9/11...................

Righty tighty, lefty loosey

Yellow in the front, brown in the back

The name goes on the BACK of the jersey

The helmet is worn with the facemask to the FRONT

Idiot kids today. This country is FUCKED.

as always,you prove what a troll you are,when confronted with facts you cannot refute,you change the subject.:clap2:

that would be you,the idiot kids today.

Only an idiot would pick a team that has a washed up quarterback named tom brady to win the superbowl and then go and make asinine claims they got the best defense in the NFL.

yep they got the best defense in the NFL alright,thats why your hero and god you worship darreel revis got burned repeatedly by a journeyman quarterback on opening day named ryan tannehill.:lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
since my computer is running so slow continuing the post-talk about a hypocrite.try looking in the mirror when calling someone that.

let me refresh your memory,remember this little thread?hahahahaha

Which NFL Team Has The BEST DEFENSE On Paper This Season US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

your great revis that you bragged about got burned REPEATELY by a journeyman quarterback that day,now WHAT again were you saying about him being a shutdown cornerback?:rofl:

oh and winning the next week against the vikings,a one demensional offense with no running game cause peterson was suspended and a journeyman quarterback they knew the tendencys of isnt impressive either:rofl:

enjoy the first half of the season,they will probably go 8-1 in thst stretch since they have such an easy schedule with creampuff teams,after that it gets more difficult which is why they will probably finish with a 15-5 or 10-6 record which will only be good enough for a wild card.:lmao:

you're living in a fantasyland,its YOUR team that may not make the playoffs not the seahawks.

:rofl: after they miss going to the superbowl though and maybe the playoffs,I'll look for you to give you your crying towel though.:laugh:

Which NFL Team Has The BEST DEFENSE On Paper This Season US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
the whiners derailment continues with their latest meltdown in the desert.:biggrin:

Expect Harbaugh to be fired after this season.:biggrin: That'll be great when he gets the ax.He has destroyed the intregrity of a once proud franchise.

All these players getting into trouble with the law are a reflection of their head coach.Its not unusual to have one or two bad apples on a team that get into trouble,happens all the time.Thats all outside the control of a coach.

But when its multiple players on the team,its so obvious that its a reflection of their coach. Harbaugh is a thug which is why so many of his players are because they are following his lead.

This is the first time i have ever disliked the 49ers.I really hated Harbaugh after his treatment of alex smith.the guy only got them to the NFC title game Harbaughs first year there and then he used his injury as an excuse to bench him so he could insert HIS thug Kapernick.

Its a long shot especially since its in san fran but I sure hope smith gets his revenge and the chiefs beat the whiners in their game up there this year.

I would be very surprised if Smith shook Harbaughs hand afterwards.Would not surprise me if he avoided him.I know he is bitter about it and I would not blame him if he avoided him afterwards.

First Harbaugh will be gone,then hopefully after that,the new coacj that comes in will draft his own guy like harbaugh did with kapernick when he got there and the whiners will be so disgusted with the play of kapernick they will have gotten rid of him as well by then. I will be dancing if that happens.:dance:

one things for sure,Harbaughs days are numbered.makes you wonder if his brother John is a thug like him as well.

I have to assume that they are entirely different because you never hear any news about his players out there other than the ray rice situation but thats what I was talking about earlier though that thats just one player so John cant be blamed for that.

John should be ashamed of Jim the way he treated alex his last season there.

the whiners derailment continues with their latest meltdown in the desert.:biggrin:

Expect Harbaugh to be fired after this season.:biggrin: That'll be great when he gets the ax.He has destroyed the intregrity of a once proud franchise.

All these players getting into trouble with the law are a reflection of their head coach.Its not unusual to have one or two bad apples on a team that get into trouble,happens all the time.Thats all outside the control of a coach.

But when its multiple players on the team,its so obvious that its a reflection of their coach. Harbaugh is a thug which is why so many of his players are because they are following his lead.

This is the first time i have ever disliked the 49ers.I really hated Harbaugh after his treatment of alex smith.the guy only got them to the NFC title game Harbaughs first year there and then he used his injury as an excuse to bench him so he could insert HIS thug Kapernick.

Its a long shot especially since its in san fran but I sure hope smith gets his revenge and the chiefs beat the whiners in their game up there this year.

I would be very surprised if Smith shook Harbaughs hand afterwards.Would not surprise me if he avoided him.I know he is bitter about it and I would not blame him if he avoided him afterwards.

First Harbaugh will be gone,then hopefully after that,the new coacj that comes in will draft his own guy like harbaugh did with kapernick when he got there and the whiners will be so disgusted with the play of kapernick they will have gotten rid of him as well by then. I will be dancing if that happens.:dance:

one things for sure,Harbaughs days are numbered.makes you wonder if his brother John is a thug like him as well.

I have to assume that they are entirely different because you never hear any news about his players out there other than the ray rice situation but thats what I was talking about earlier though that thats just one player so John cant be blamed for that.

John should be ashamed of Jim the way he treated alex his last season there.

Harbaugh is a "thug" ???

Really ????

What he did to Smith was no-class for sure but he wanted an answer to Wilson and he thought that was the way to go. We as fans saw what Carroll did with Wilson as interesting but Harbaugh saw the writing on the wall and I think just panicked. Wilson's mobility impressed all the teams really in the know and what with Newton's first year success it raised the bar and caught everyone's attention.

Personally I think Jimbo is a deusche... but a thug?

Two years ago the arms race was in full swing between Seattle and Santa Clara. Now the fags from the bay are just fighting to stay relevant in the NFC West.

It wasn't THAT very long ago that Carroll was being accused openly of being a cheat and a thug by a LOT of pundits. Winning a Super Bowl softened that talk. Also because Carroll dealt with the drug abuses very sternly his rep improved.

Harbaugh wasn't with the players when they were doing stupid things. I doubt he condons any of it. I would say it's just bad luck..or Karma and it couldn't have happened to a bigger dickhead....but a "thug" ???

:lmao:the media as usual is still covering up how serious things are up in san fran i see.:biggrin: the whiners saved their season by beating the eagles yesterday but they looked really bad and doing so.their defense ALMOST gave it away for them in the end almost allwoing them to march 80 yards down the field for the winning touchdown. to no surprise, foles choked at the most critical times.I been saying forever that he doesnt scare me as a quarterback because he is mr inconsistant.

this is why i dont understand why any team would draft a stationary quarterback. they were down at the niners ten yeard line and foles had nobody to thrown to wo when a defender came after him,he tried to scramble but could not.even the announcers were talking about it that his non scrambling ability hurt them.had he been wilson or the qb from carolina,he could have run in for the winning score because that defender was the only one between him and the goal line.

the media as usual is covering up for kappy to no surprise.he threw what could have been a costly interception that was run back for a touchdown and yet they did not talk later on about that,they only talked about how athletic he was and all that trying to build him up and ignore hsi bad play.:biggrin:

sorry but beating an eagles team that barely beat the pitiful redskins last week is HARDLY impressive.:lmao:

:lmao:the media as usual is still covering up how serious things are up in san fran i see.:biggrin: the whiners saved their season by beating the eagles yesterday but they looked really bad and doing so.their defense ALMOST gave it away for them in the end almost allwoing them to march 80 yards down the field for the winning touchdown. to no surprise, foles choked at the most critical times.I been saying forever that he doesnt scare me as a quarterback because he is mr inconsistant.

this is why i dont understand why any team would draft a stationary quarterback. they were down at the niners ten yeard line and foles had nobody to thrown to wo when a defender came after him,he tried to scramble but could not.even the announcers were talking about it that his non scrambling ability hurt them.had he been wilson or the qb from carolina,he could have run in for the winning score because that defender was the only one between him and the goal line.

the media as usual is covering up for kappy to no surprise.he threw what could have been a costly interception that was run back for a touchdown and yet they did not talk later on about that,they only talked about how athletic he was and all that trying to build him up and ignore hsi bad play.:biggrin:

sorry but beating an eagles team that barely beat the pitiful redskins last week is HARDLY impressive.:lmao:

I'm glad that Kaepernick embarrasses Harbaugh openly on the national TV. His nasty looks and grimaces....and the muttering to himself are hilarious. I just can't get enough of it.

I bet every time his tattooed Wonderkind does something stupid on the field(and off) Jimmy Boi thinks of Carroll and Wilson and the rage burns deeper in his guts. Wilson RARELY make a stupid mistake and the few he does make are really never the reason Seattle loses a game.

I don't care as much as I thought I would that the Whiners beat the Eagles. THAT game won't save their(9ers) season and thinking ahead to when the Hawks play Philly it gives me a sense of comfort and well being... :lol:

Apparently no team is impressive unless the Seahawks are beating them, at least according to your commentary. :lol:

Apparently no team is impressive unless the Seahawks are beating them, at least according to your commentary. :lol:

It's hard to deny that the Seahawks have beaten some very good teams recently.

Denver twice, Santa Clara in the NFC Championship, Green Bay, New Orleans, Atlanta, ..etc.. One loss in that string to San Diego.

I don't see how anyone can say that the Hawks haven't faced some top teams and come away with hard earned victories.

Sure..9/11 and myself have been cheerleaders along the way. An understandable perk of being fans of a winning team. Hopefully we carry our joy proudly without rubbing it in anyones faces.

I'm glad that Kaepernick embarrasses Harbaugh openly on the national TV. His nasty looks and grimaces....and the muttering to himself are hilarious. I just can't get enough of it.

I bet every time his tattooed Wonderkind does something stupid on the field(and off) Jimmy Boi thinks of Carroll and Wilson and the rage burns deeper in his guts. Wilson RARELY make a stupid mistake and the few he does make are really never the reason Seattle loses a game.

I don't care as much as I thought I would that the Whiners beat the Eagles. THAT game won't save their(9ers) season and thinking ahead to when the Hawks play Philly it gives me a sense of comfort and well being... :lol:
yeah no way on earth does it save their season and yeah it is pretty amusing as hell watching Harbaugh get all mad and embarrassed muttering to himself when kappy embarrasses him. lol

damn I hate having to cheer on the chiefs but this is the SECOND week in a row i find myself doing so.they made me a happy camper embarrassing belecheat last night and I'm confidant they will embarrass the niners as well next week. alex smith is going to work extra hard and do extra game film study for this game.preparing for it like no other game before.

He badly wants this one and his teammates are going to get his back. it will be so sweet seeing harbaugh lose to the quarterback he gave up on for his tattoed wonderboy mr meltdown. when The niners lose this game and kappy performs badly,I guarantee you the GM of the niners will have decided right there and then he isnt bringing harbaugh back next year.:biggrin: pretty soon harbaugh will be gone and Kappy will join him shortly a few years later with a pink slip as well..:biggrin:

and yeah you are so right about wilson.the ONLY game he had where his play cost them was the cardinals game in seattle.Thats just ONE game.since then he has not made any major mistakes. the washington redskins have got to be kicking themselves knowing they passed up on him for a quarterback who has been a wasted draft choice for them.the number 2 overall pick no less.:biggrin:

and Luck has yet to be impressive up there in Indy as well having BACK TO BACK meltdowns in back to back playoff games last year and then throwing a costly interception that cost them the game against the eagles on prime time. neither one of those high cant miss picks have yet to be impressive.meanwhile wilson has set records for a QB in his first two seasons for a quarterback.:lol:

Last edited:

It's hard to deny that the Seahawks have beaten some very good teams recently.

Denver twice, Santa Clara in the NFC Championship, Green Bay, New Orleans, Atlanta, ..etc.. One loss in that string to San Diego.

I don't see how anyone can say that the Hawks haven't faced some top teams and come away with hard earned victories.

Sure..9/11 and myself have been cheerleaders along the way. An understandable perk of being fans of a winning team. Hopefully we carry our joy proudly without rubbing it in anyones faces.

Oh, I know the Hawks have been the best team in the league the past year+. However, when 9/11 starts talking, everything gets silly. Teams are terrible until they play the Seahawks. Teams are unimpressive when any other team beats them. It's just funny to read. :lol:

It's hard to know how to react as a fan when rather suddenly since the discovery of Russell Wilson and the bonding of the Brothers of the "Boom" we have been thrust into the national spotlight and up on that precarious pedistal.

It's fun no doubt. It's all that I had hoped for for all these years waiting patiently for the stars to align right and the gods of football to give the Seahawks the nod.

I'm just a bit saddened that my dad and grand dad were not still alive to enjoy the recent ride to the top.

My family were HUGE football fans. I'm just about the only one left to witness what we all had been waiting so long to see.

I know it's just a silly game in the big picture but like Lombardi(or someone) said.. "football isn't a life and death endeavor..it's MORE important than that."

Or maybe it was Sean Connery in "The Presideo" :lol:

Forum List

Back