Week 6 NFL Picks Sure To Go Wrong

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Bye: Kansas City, New Orleans

THU, OCT 9
Indianapolis at Houston Two good teams, I'll take my chances with Luck.

SUN, OCT 12
Chicago at Atlanta Falcons at home, Bears struggling, Atlanta wins.
New England at Buffalo NE has been a mystery, Buffalo at home, Pats, solve the mystery.
Carolina at Cincinnati Bengals, rebound from a bad loss.
Pittsburgh at Cleveland Browns are surprising, Pitt needs a big win, this could be it.
Jacksonville at Tennessee Jags on the road, Titan's at home.
Green Bay at Miami Packers tough to call but they show up and win.
Detroit at Minnesota Lions lose a RB and a WR, go on the road and still win.
Denver at NY Jets Jets in an upset special...okay, Denver wins big.
Baltimore at Tampa Bay Ravens get back on track.
San Diego at Oakland Chargers are one point away from an undefeated season, Raiders aren't going to change that.
Washington at Arizona /cards turn to beat up the Skins.
Dallas at Seattle Hawks at home, enough said.
NY Giants at Philadelphia Manning keeps the Giants winning.

MON, OCT 13
San Francisco at St. Louis 49ers haven't gotten it all together yet, they don't need to, it's the Rams.
·

houston a good team? now THATS some funny stuff.you lost my interest after that.:lmao:no surprise that coming from you though pooper.a guy who actually believes wilson is merely just a good game manager.we at USMB will never live that one down.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

that tops the one previously by you that kurt warner is not hall of fame material which I NEVER thought you would be able to top.:lol::rofl:

houston a good team? now THATS some funny stuff.you lost my interest after that.:lmao:no surprise that coming from you though pooper.a guy who actually believes wilson is merely just a good game manager.we at USMB will never live that one down.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

that tops the one previously by you that kurt warner is not hall of fame material which I NEVER thought you would be able to top.:lol::rofl:

I don't think it is responsible to put Warner in the HOF. He said nearly every time he was interviewed after a win that it was god that deserved the credit. If anything god should be put in the HOF instead of Kurt.

Funny Mr Warner never BLAMED god for a St Louis loss.

:lol:

Fitz, played terrible, he made Gino Smith look good. JJ Watt played a hell of a game. Luck is looking very good.

I don't think it is responsible to put Warner in the HOF. He said nearly every time he was interviewed after a win that it was god that deserved the credit. If anything god should be put in the HOF instead of Kurt.

speaking of god that is the ONE annoying beef that i have with wilson is how he always credits god for his success.as much as you or I like wilson Hug,we cant get around that.

well if god is responsible for that,then he is also responsible for the times the seahawks lose games and for how badly he played last year against the cardinals.:cuckoo:

some people have been so brainwashed by western beliefs.wilson and warner are two prime examples.

I myself eventually came to the realization after getting out of high school and seeing the rest of the world out there outside my church that I myself had been brainwashed my while youth inside that church I went to..

It didnt take long after exploring other religions that it dawned on me the world is too fucked up for there to be a god.too bad that logic and common sense has never dawned on sheople out there like wilson and warner.:cuckoo:

THU, OCT 9

SUN, OCT 12
New England at Buffalo NE has been a mystery, Buffalo at home, Pats, solve the mystery.
Pittsburgh at Cleveland Browns are surprising, Pitt needs a big win, this could be it.
San Diego at Oakland Chargers are one point away from an undefeated season, Raiders aren't going to change that.

MON, OCT 13
San Francisco at St. Louis 49ers haven't gotten it all together yet, they don't need to, it's the Rams.
·

I've noticed that you usually have a shitty pick week when you go against the Eagles. :scared1:

THU, OCT 9

SUN, OCT 12

MON, OCT 13
·

I've noticed that you usually have a shitty pick week when you go against the Eagles. :scared1:
the fact your eagles gave up so many points to the LAMBS at home no less,it looks like they have regressed from last year.are you seriously going to pick them to beat a GOOD team after that?:biggrin: the giants look like they have turned things around from the past two years and the bad start they got off to and are back to playing the way they are capable of.

speaking of god that is the ONE annoying beef that i have with wilson is how he always credits god for his success.as much as you or I like wilson Hug,we cant get around that.

well if god is responsible for that,then he is also responsible for the times the seahawks lose games and for how badly he played last year against the cardinals.:cuckoo:

some people have been so brainwashed by western beliefs.wilson and warner are two prime examples.

I myself eventually came to the realization after getting out of high school and seeing the rest of the world out there outside my church that I myself had been brainwashed my while youth inside that church I went to..

It didnt take long after exploring other religions that it dawned on me the world is too fucked up for there to be a god.too bad that logic and common sense has never dawned on sheople out there like wilson and warner.:cuckoo:

You do know you are going straight to hell..right?

Me? I don't care what Wilson believes. He stopped all that god talk for the most part last season. When he points upwards after a good play he is aiming at his dad.

Warner was 100 X more preachy than Wilson was at his worst. Russell understands that being the leader of the team he cannot be a distraction. Warner didn't care if his mini sermons were annoying. He felt that god had put him in the position to "spread the word".

Wilson is all about winning. He understands that it is him that scores all those TDs and wins. There is a difference in "being blessed" and "god's will guided the ball" into the receivers hands.

Last edited:

You do know you are going straight to hell..right?

yep according to warner I am.:biggrin: true about being blessed.thats not neccesarily saying your a firm believer in god or anything.thats pretty much the extent to it as i remember.so wilson gets a pass on this.till he says the word god he is in the clear.lol.

as long as he stops that god talk,then he gets a pass on this.not going to judge him on stuff he said from the PAST.He hasnt been saying that now and thats whats important.

THU, OCT 9

SUN, OCT 12

MON, OCT 13
·

the fact your eagles gave up so many points to the LAMBS at home no less,it looks like they have regressed from last year.are you seriously going to pick them to beat a GOOD team after that?:biggrin: the giants look like they have turned things around from the past two years and the bad start they got off to and are back to playing the way they are capable of.

We'll beat the G-Men on special team play/turnovers alone if the offense doesn't pick it up................:cool-45:.

I agree with the OP picks with the following differences :
I'm taking Buffalo over the Pats. I'm not sure why but I think last week's win was more of a fluke than the Pats getting back on track.
Cleveland over Pittsburgh. I'm rooting for Hoyer and the Browns, probably just as an underdog thing. Pittsburgh hasn't exactly impressed so far, particularly that close game to Jacksonville.
Philly over the Giants. I expect a close, fairly high scoring game, I'm just giving Philly the edge at home.

I'm taking Buffalo over the Pats. I'm not sure why but I think last week's win was more of a fluke than the Pats getting back on track.
Cleveland over Pittsburgh. I'm rooting for Hoyer and the Browns, probably just as an underdog thing. Pittsburgh hasn't exactly impressed so far, particularly that close game to Jacksonville.
Philly over the Giants. I expect a close, fairly high scoring game, I'm just giving Philly the edge at home.

McCoy is gonna have a breakout game Sunday nite!

McCoy is gonna have a breakout game Sunday nite!

I've been happy I only drafted him in 1 fantasy league this year. I can't bench him but he keeps giving me nothing! :mad:

Wilson was a game manager, look at his early career and the way Carrol used him, he has developed to a much better quarterback but he WAS a game manager.

The nice thing about Wilson is that he has intelligence to grow into his position. He is a good study, he is smart and he his always developing and growing. He is the opposite of you.

The Bills over the Pats is not a far-fetched pick. Bills rank 8th in total defense, Orton is a plus for an offense on any given Sunday, and Buffalo was 6-1 ATS as home dogs last year........so there are sane and legit reasons to side with the Bills.

Wilson was a game manager, look at his early career and the way Carrol used him, he has developed to a much better quarterback but he WAS a game manager.

The nice thing about Wilson is that he has intelligence to grow into his position. He is a good study, he is smart and he his always developing and growing. He is the opposite of you.
well thats not what you said earlier kid,you said he IS a game manager NOW .HUGE difference between one now and in the past kid. :cuckoo:

Pap's Green Bay pick may be in trouble. As usual, it can be hard going against Rodgers, but not when considering the Green Bay run defense will wilt in the heat and the Dolphins QB Tannehill IS 7-1 ATS as the home dog. Miami in a close one.

Pap's Green Bay pick may be in trouble. As usual, it can be hard going against Rodgers, but not when considering the Green Bay run defense will wilt in the heat and the Dolphins QB Tannehill IS 7-1 ATS as the home dog. Miami in a close one.
if the dolphins were any good i would agree but their not.they got blown out at home a few weeks against the kansas city clowns.now thats pretty bad.the pack looks like they have turned things around so i see another blowout in the making more than likely.the heat only comes in to play if your a good team.if your bad,makes no difference whatsoever and they are bad.

What time is it?

Time to invoke an Eagles fan pump for Sunday nights game...........ohhhh........and almost forgot.......the good guys will be wearing black..........

Forum List

Back