Dallas At Seattle

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Seattle needs to clean up the penalties. Their sloppy play cost the Hawks 21 points at Washington.

I'm sure Carroll will put his team on notice this week that we are fully capable of giving Dallas a win OR if we tighten up on the bonehead mistakes we could run away with this one.

Skip Bayless picked Dallas this morning on 'First Take'. He fantasized that Romo will pick apart the Seattle secondary in the center and non-Richard Sherman side.
I don't even know why I watch that show anymore.

Let me make this as predictable and simple and obvious as big hair on a line dance.

Dallas has the leading rusher. Seattle has shut down every hot dog RB they have faced leading the league in run defense this season...by a lot.

The consequense of that matchup makes the Cowboys one dimensional.

When Romo is FORCED to pass he makes mistakes. Tony is good for at least two ints under these circumstances.

THAT is just what will happen when Dallas is on offense and the Hawks are on defense.

When the ball is in Seattles hands they will be facing one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Russell Wilson is really getting good at reading defenses. Seattle just has too many weapons on the field. Wilson simply has too many playmakers to distribute the ball to. Oh then there is the fact that Wilson himself is a dangeRuss weapon with his wheels. Over 120 yards rushing last week.

This game will be a blowout.

Skip Bayless picked Dallas this morning on 'First Take'. He fantasized that Romo will pick apart the Seattle secondary in the center and non-Richard Sherman side.
I don't even know why I watch that show anymore.

His earlier pre season prediction that they would go 15-1 and the chargers would be the one loss they would have i think is a lot more accurate than this fantasy prediction of his he has is.:lmao:

Let me make this as predictable and simple and obvious as big hair on a line dance.

Dallas has the leading rusher. Seattle has shut down every hot dog RB they have faced leading the league in run defense this season...by a lot.

The consequense of that matchup makes the Cowboys one dimensional.

When Romo is FORCED to pass he makes mistakes. Tony is good for at least two ints under these circumstances.

THAT is just what will happen when Dallas is on offense and the Hawks are on defense.

When the ball is in Seattles hands they will be facing one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Russell Wilson is really getting good at reading defenses. Seattle just has too many weapons on the field. Wilson simply has too many playmakers to distribute the ball to. Oh then there is the fact that Wilson himself is a dangeRuss weapon with his wheels. Over 120 yards rushing last week.

This game will be a blowout.

Not that I'm expecting a Dallas win, especially in Seattle, but some unexpected numbers : Seattle's defense is 5th in yards per game, 9th in points per game, and 21st! in passing yards per game.

Now it's early in the year and the Seahawks did play Denver already, but it's a bit shocking they've given up so much through the air.

I'm very curious to see how Dallas can run the ball against Seattle's D. Murray and the Dallas O line have been playing great football so far, and if he can get 100 yards he'll tie Jim Brown as the only players to start a season with 6 100 yard rushing games. The Cowboys have been surprisingly good this year, particularly on defense; we'll see how they do in what is likely the toughest game they'll play all year.

Seattle needs to clean up the penalties. Their sloppy play cost the Hawks 21 points at Washington.

I'm sure Carroll will put his team on notice this week that we are fully capable of giving Dallas a win OR if we tighten up on the bonehead mistakes we could run away with this one.

yeah I would think that carrol had them work particularly hard on staying away from penaltys in practice this week and you would think they would have cleaned that up this week. this is a home game against the cowgirls so I dont see it being an issue this week.

I am guessing the reason they went back to their old habits from last year is they got rusty in the two week layoff.again hopefully now that they have shaked off that rust that wont be a problem now.its a home game against the cowgirls so that would be a shocker if they committed double diget penaltys again.

when they go on the road against the panthers in a couple of weeks to face a GOOD team,thats when its going to concern me about cleaning up on those penaltys.

yeah I would think that carrol had them work particularly hard on staying away from penaltys in practice this week and you would think they would have cleaned that up this week. this is a home game against the cowgirls so I dont see it being an issue this week.

I am guessing the reason they went back to their old habits from last year is they got rusty in the two week layoff.again hopefully now that they have shaked off that rust that wont be a problem now.its a home game against the cowgirls so that would be a shocker if they committed double diget penaltys again.

when they go on the road against the panthers in a couple of weeks to face a GOOD team,thats when its going to concern me about cleaning up on those penaltys.

Carolina has not been that good so far this year. They are middle of the pack or worse in most statistical categories, their running game is in shambles, and the defense is playing far worse then last year. I would like to see get back to last season's form, but so far it's not close.

Murray will fall hard as the supposed rushing leader in 2014 as TWO Seattle Seahawks will outgain him on Sunday. Russell Wilson AND Marshawn Lynch will both run for more yards than Murray.

someone farted in here.^

Am I wrong in some way about the Panthers? It's easy enough to look up their statistics this year and see that they haven't been the equal of last year's team.

Injuries and defections have really hurt the Panthers.
for sure,their playoff aspirations as a serious superbowl contender took a huge nosedive already in the off season with the defections,that was bad enough for them,now with the injurys it has magnified their woes but they are the only decent team they will be facing in the next 3 week stretch.

Murray will fall hard as the supposed rushing leader in 2014 as TWO Seattle Seahawks will outgain him on Sunday. Russell Wilson AND Marshawn Lynch will both run for more yards than Murray.

I wouldn't be surprised if Murray out gains Lynch. That running game has been on fire.

I still don't see the Cowboys winning, but Murray may run for more yards. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if Murray out gains Lynch. That running game has been on fire.

Maybe. But I'm thinking that if per chance the Hawks go up a couple of scores or three early Dallas will panic and abandon the run.. THEN my off the wall prediction may not be so crazy.

Maybe. But I'm thinking that if per chance the Hawks go up a couple of scores or three early Dallas will panic and abandon the run.. THEN my off the wall prediction may not be so crazy.

That's possible.....but Dallas will probably continue to try the run if Seattle goes up big early. They need the running game to work if they want the pass to work, and Murray has been their best offensive weapon this year.

That's possible.....but Dallas will probably continue to try the run if Seattle goes up big early. They need the running game to work if they want the pass to work, and Murray has been their best offensive weapon this year.

Absolutely. If Seattle focuses on stopping Murray and fails, that strategy can backfire because as you implied Romo will have more targets behind the first level. It's a risk. BUT that risk worked against Green Bay when they stuffed Lacey.

The biggest factor against a successfull run stop strategy is that Kam Chancellor won't be playing so an even greater responsibility is laid upon the shoulders of Wright, Wagner and Thomas. Avril and Bennett can contain Romo and outside escape lanes for Murray.

It will certainly be an entertaining chessmatch in the first qtr.

The Hawks will definitely miss Chancellor's punishment at the LOS.

It's halftime. My Hawks have sucked donkey ass all day. I am getting a serious headache.

The REAL problem is that the play calling is HORRIBLE!

They are not using Harvin as a decoy and Dallas is sniffing him out when we do get him the ball.

Wilson is not getting the ball down field. We have great recievers.. USE THEM WILSON !!!!!

They had better make some fucking corrections at halftime or we are going to let these fucking Dallas stiffs have this game.

Our defensive backfield has been dropping like flies but that is no excuse.

The game isn't out of hand yet but we HAVE to play smarter because the refs are killing us. Multiple bad calls against my Hawks.. FUCK YOU ...YOU STANK **** REFS!!!

Forum List

Back