Week 6 NFL Picks Sure To Go Wrong

yeah looks like the eagles and cowboys are better teams than I figured before the season.they look like they have gotten much better this year from last year.I will be rooting for the eagles to win their division.I hate the cowboys.

That Steelers loss yesterday may be the most embarrassing yet. Good grief, they are just awful.

serves them right they were idiotic enough to bring back that reject todd haley who has got to be the worst offensive coordinater in the NFL other than maybe brian shittenheimer.its a toss up between those two.

I could not believe they were stupid enough to bring him back this year.the steelers offense was just fine till he came along two years ago.ever since then its been HORRIBLE!!!! he has totally ruined it.Ben Rothlesberger hates him.

as a steeler fan this is actually the best thing that can happen for you is for them to keep losing and having low scoring games like this believe it or not because at this pace,they will have a losing season and that will make them FINALLY get rid of todd haley who has driven this team into the ground. as long as Haley is there,that team will go nowhere.

Had he been on another team no way in hell would he have been brought back this year after his first two disasterous years like that.apparently finishing at just 8-8 in back to back seasons wasnt disasterous enough for them to fire haley.:rolleyes-41: so maybe having a losing season will finally convince them to fire him.

He has special connections up there in pittsburgh so thats how he has held onto it as long as he has.their general manager who he has special connections with is going to have to choose between friendship and winning.for your sake he better choose winning over keeping Haley.

If the steelers were my favorite team I would be so angry and pissed at their front office for not firing him a long time ago like they should have.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I agree with the OP picks with the following differences :
I'm taking Buffalo over the Pats. I'm not sure why but I think last week's win was more of a fluke than the Pats getting back on track.
Cleveland over Pittsburgh. I'm rooting for Hoyer and the Browns, probably just as an underdog thing. Pittsburgh hasn't exactly impressed so far, particularly that close game to Jacksonville.
Philly over the Giants. I expect a close, fairly high scoring game, I'm just giving Philly the edge at home.

The Bills over the Pats is not a far-fetched pick. Bills rank 8th in total defense, Orton is a plus for an offense on any given Sunday, and Buffalo was 6-1 ATS as home dogs last year........so there are sane and legit reasons to side with the Bills.

This is another worry for this weekend but again, I would not mind being wrong on this one. I like the Bills and am not to crazy about NE.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I believe the Bills are STILL riding an emotional high from having their continued stability of local ownership solidified. NE is complacent and even though Brady has shown flashes of his old self I think the Patriots could easily overlook the Bills.

well the buffons predictably lost.No surprise.I said just a few days ago that the patriots next two road games were gimme games for them.the buffalo buffons dont have a quarterback.orton showed why he has been a career backup his whole life making boneheaded costly decisions.

Now the next patsy the pats get to have their way with on the road is the jets which i would say has taken the honor away from the raiders as the worst team in the NFL.the raiders have actually played a couple of the best teams in the NFL close this year.first the pats on the road losing to them in boston by just a touchdown and yesterday taking the chargers to the wire losing to them in oakland by just a field goal.

Derek Carr might blossom as a quarterback for them in the future so the raiders have hope where the jets are hopeless with geno smith as quarterback.He has regressed from his flashes of being an effective quarterback last year.He looks to be another Kordell stewart.a flash in the pan quarterback who showed promise his first year but was never the same after that.

Actually Orton spent 4 years as a starter.

Forum List

Back