Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
Thursday, Nov. 29
New Orleans
at Dallas, 8:20pm - Saints may be the best in the league right now

Sunday, Dec. 2
Baltimore
at Atlanta, 1pm - The Falcons might pull it off at home, but I'm going with the Ravens, who are making a playoff push
Denver at Cincinnati, 1pm - Can't trust the Bungles
L.A. Rams at Detroit, 1pm - If someone is going to stop the Rams, it won't be Detroit
Arizona at Green Bay, 1pm - The Cardinals are horrible
Cleveland at Houston, 1pm - Texans have a fairly easy remaining schedule
Indianapolis at Jacksonville, 1pm - 7 game losing streak for the Jags, while the Colts are playing well
Buffalo at Miami, 1pm - Which of these crappy teams will win? I'll take Miami at home
Chicago at N.Y. Giants, 1pm - Even without Trubiski, the Bears D is too strong against a weak Giants team
Carolina at Tampa Bay, 1pm - Get right game for the Panthers
Kansas City at Oakland, 4:05pm - This could get ugly
N.Y. Jets at Tennessee, 4:05pm - Titans are better than the Jets...sometimes
Minnesota at New England, 4:25pm - It's in Foxborough
San Francisco at Seattle, 4:25pm - Niners are just waiting for next year...again :(
L.A. Chargers at Pittsburgh, 8:20pm - I think the Chargers are the better team, but I'm expecting the Steelers to be chomping at the bit at home after a bad loss

Monday, Dec. 3
Washington at Philadelphia, 8:15pm - Too many injuries in Washington

Thursday, Nov. 29
New Orleans

Sunday, Dec. 2
Baltimore
at Atlanta, 1pm - The Falcons might pull it off at home, but I'm going with the Ravens, who are making a playoff push
L.A. Rams at Detroit, 1pm - If someone is going to stop the Rams, it won't be Detroit
Indianapolis at Jacksonville, 1pm - 7 game losing streak for the Jags, while the Colts are playing well
Buffalo at Miami, 1pm - Which of these crappy teams will win? I'll take Miami at home
Chicago at N.Y. Giants, 1pm - Even without Trubiski, the Bears D is too strong against a weak Giants team
San Francisco at Seattle, 4:25pm - Niners are just waiting for next year...again :(
L.A. Chargers at Pittsburgh, 8:20pm - I think the Chargers are the better team, but I'm expecting the Steelers to be chomping at the bit at home after a bad loss

Monday, Dec. 3
I think I’ve seen enough football to make some intelligent guesses.

Saints beat Dallas although I think Dallas might sneak into the playoffs by the end of the season. I hope not. Hate Dallas.

Denver needs to win out so they’ll win

Atlanta blew their Super Bowl chance. This team will never see the Super Bowl again. Greatest choke in sports history. They could have run out the clock but they kept throwing and stopping the clock allowing Brady to come back and become the goat.

Detroit beats the rams because this game doesn’t matter. We win those games.

Green Bay.

Texans

Jacksonville due

I’ll take buffalo

Giants upset bears. Trubisky out?

Tampa because I root against cam but I’ll probably lose this one

Kansas City

Jets

Minnesota

Seattle

Chargers

Washington

One of us will have a good week.

Thursday, Nov. 29
New Orleans

Sunday, Dec. 2
Baltimore

Monday, Dec. 3
Thursday Night game
Saints at Cowpies --- Does anyone seriously expect the Cowpies to win?

Sunday games
Ravens at Failcons --- Must win for both teams although Failcons are pretty much out of it now.
Broncos at Bungles --- Bungles look done now, just playing out a string.
Rams at Kitties --- Kitties have about the same chance against the Rams as the Cowpies do against the Saints.
Cards at Pukers --- Cards just don't have the horses against a suspect Puker team.
Brownies at Texassans --- Browns aren't a joke anymore, but not good enough to beat the Texassans at home.
Colts at Jagoffs --- Jags biggest disappointment of the season.
Bills at Fish --- Fish at home.
Bears at Jints --- C'mon Jints! Doubt they can pull it off even if Trubisky doesn't play.
Panthers at Succaneers --- Expect Panthers to win, but they have been making game losing decisions and mistakes lately.
Chefs at Raiders --- Chefs, easily.
Jets at Titans --- Titans at home.
Vikes at Pats --- Vikes with an upset win on the road.
Whiners at Seachix --- Seachix stay alive in wildcard race.
Chargers at Steelers --- Are Steeler players pissed at big Ben calling them out in public? Should be great matchup. Going with Chargers.

Monday night game
Redskins at Iggles --- Iggles at home.

Wow, sure didn't see that one coming. Congrats Cowpies. Impressive defensive showing.

The Cowboys may have given themselves their division with this win. The Saints probably won't be hurt much in terms of standings, but this could be a blow to their confidence.
Wow, sure didn't see that one coming. Congrats Cowpies. Impressive defensive showing.

The Cowboys may have given themselves their division with this win. The Saints probably won't be hurt much in terms of standings, but this could be a blow to their confidence.
Cowboys may have set up a formula for limiting the saints. They went with nickel D heavily and had their nickel back (J Lewis) play Kamara like a reciever. I doubt every other team can limit the saints like they did, thanks to those stud linebackers, and almost just as studly secondary, with a stout d-line. But not having that safety valve of Kamara on the Texas route or in the flat really look like it threw brees off his game, especially with the interior pressure in his face. If you’re going to treat Kamara like a receiver, your gonna need good linebackers who are gonna limit his rush.

This game should not have even been that close. Had it not been for a few stupid penalties, cowboys would’ve held the saints to 3 points...that’s a very young D built almost entirely through the draft. Wow. And cowboys offensively left a couple plays on the field too. Boneheaded fumbles stopped 2 promising drives, and boneheaded penalties caused them to stall on drives that weren’t promising. And oh yea, Dak missed Gallup for a wide open TD. That game should’ve been a blowout for the cowboys, something closer to 24-3.

That’s a young team all around fellas...with a lot of cap space. And they’re missing some key players, 2 all pro O-linemen, and Sean lee. Last year they collapsed without those guys.

The Redskin's and Colt McCoy's legendary Super Bowl run starts Monday!
I heard the Skins hired a new wife beater?
Fake news. Many people are saying he’s a great man. It was a witch hunt. Believe me!

Since the Texans broke your QB I dont see y'all doing much.
I don’t think there will be much of a drop off, in the QB department for the skins, maybe less ball security. I think their bigger problem is injuries to the O-line, they want to run a lot.

Fake news. Many people are saying he’s a great man. It was a witch hunt. Believe me!

I don’t think there will be much of a drop off, in the QB department for the skins, maybe less ball security. I think their bigger problem is injuries to the O-line, they want to run a lot.
They are better off without Smith. He ALWAYS choked when it mattered throughout his career, ALWAYS.

They are better off without Smith. He ALWAYS choked when it mattered throughout his career, ALWAYS.
But can you really call it choking if the player’s just NOT GOOD?

Thursday, Nov. 29
New Orleans

Sunday, Dec. 2
Baltimore

Monday, Dec. 3
I just could not pick Dallas even though

A. It was in Dallas

B. Dallas definitely wanted this game bad

C. It didn’t matter to the saints nearly as much

I sure hope this doesn’t mean Dallas is capable of winning a championship. I can’t think of one other team I dislike like I do Dallas. I love to root against Dallas.

But can you really call it choking if the player’s just NOT GOOD?
They must be good to be in the nfl. You know who was a choker? Megaton. As great as he was, he kind of sucked. Didn’t have that killer attitude necessary

Forum List

Back