Week 13 NFL picks

Fake news. Many people are saying he’s a great man. It was a witch hunt. Believe me!

Since the Texans broke your QB I dont see y'all doing much.
I don’t think there will be much of a drop off, in the QB department for the skins, maybe less ball security. I think their bigger problem is injuries to the O-line, they want to run a lot.
They are better off without Smith. He ALWAYS choked when it mattered throughout his career, ALWAYS.
But can you really call it choking if the player’s just NOT GOOD?
They must be good to be in the nfl. You know who was a choker? Megaton. As great as he was, he kind of sucked. Didn’t have that killer attitude necessary

I assume you mean Megatron, i.e. Calvin Johnson. Choker? He was probably the best receiver playing for most of his career. He only got to play in 2 playoff games. In the second he had 5 catches for 85 yards. Not great, but doesn't seem like a choke. In the first he had 12 catches for 211 yards and 2 TDs. That doesn't seem like a choker.

Hell, Barry Sanders had -1 yard rushing in 1 of his 5 playoff appearances. Should we call him a choker? :p

Since the Texans broke your QB I dont see y'all doing much.
I don’t think there will be much of a drop off, in the QB department for the skins, maybe less ball security. I think their bigger problem is injuries to the O-line, they want to run a lot.
They are better off without Smith. He ALWAYS choked when it mattered throughout his career, ALWAYS.
They must be good to be in the nfl. You know who was a choker? Megaton. As great as he was, he kind of sucked. Didn’t have that killer attitude necessary

I assume you mean Megatron, i.e. Calvin Johnson. Choker? He was probably the best receiver playing for most of his career. He only got to play in 2 playoff games. In the second he had 5 catches for 85 yards. Not great, but doesn't seem like a choke. In the first he had 12 catches for 211 yards and 2 TDs. That doesn't seem like a choker.

Hell, Barry Sanders had -1 yard rushing in 1 of his 5 playoff appearances. Should we call him a choker? :p
Exactly. His chokes during the regular season is why he only played in two playoff games and lost both of them.

If they shut Barry down I hope Herman Moore had a good game? If not they choked too.

Yes Barry was amazing but not perfect. He did get tackled for a loss a lot but then made up for it with one 40 yard run. You couldn’t count on him 3rd down and 2. Don’t make me nit pick Barry. I loved him. I didn’t love Megatron. You know who impressed me more for one season? That receiver on Atlanta. I forget his name but that about had that weapon and he got them to the Super Bowl up 40 points at the half then they blew it! Omg that loss has to still hurt. Lol

Exactly. His chokes during the regular season is why he only played in two playoff games and lost both of them.

If they shut Barry down I hope Herman Moore had a good game? If not they choked too.

Yes Barry was amazing but not perfect. He did get tackled for a loss a lot but then made up for it with one 40 yard run. You couldn’t count on him 3rd down and 2. Don’t make me nit pick Barry. I loved him. I didn’t love Megatron. You know who impressed me more for one season? That receiver on Atlanta. I forget his name but that about had that weapon and he got them to the Super Bowl up 40 points at the half then they blew it! Omg that loss has to still hurt. Lol

Are you talking about Julio Jones? Atlanta wasn't up by 40 at the half. :lol: They were up 21-3 at the half, 28-3 in the third quarter. They only scored 28 in the game. Oh, and Julio Jones had 4 catches for 87 yards in that Super Bowl.

Monday, Dec. 3
Washington at Philadelphia, 8:15pm - Too many injuries in Washington

The injuries are an EXCUSE!!!! Improper roster management by the GM and a head coach who should be on the sidelines of a high school not an NFL team are the biggest problems in DC right now.

A lot Browns fans seem mighty confident that they can beat the Texans tomorrow.
I just don't see it happening.
I think they're so used to crappy football that mediocre looks like a Super Bowl team.

Thursday, Nov. 29
New Orleans
at Dallas, 8:20pm - Saints may be the best in the league right now

Sunday, Dec. 2
Baltimore
at Atlanta, 1pm - The Falcons might pull it off at home, but I'm going with the Ravens, who are making a playoff push
Denver at Cincinnati, 1pm - Can't trust the Bungles
L.A. Rams at Detroit, 1pm - If someone is going to stop the Rams, it won't be Detroit
Arizona at Green Bay, 1pm - The Cardinals are horrible
Cleveland at Houston, 1pm - Texans have a fairly easy remaining schedule
Indianapolis at Jacksonville, 1pm - 7 game losing streak for the Jags, while the Colts are playing well
Buffalo at Miami, 1pm - Which of these crappy teams will win? I'll take Miami at home
Chicago at N.Y. Giants, 1pm - Even without Trubiski, the Bears D is too strong against a weak Giants team
Carolina at Tampa Bay, 1pm - Get right game for the Panthers
Kansas City at Oakland, 4:05pm - This could get ugly
N.Y. Jets at Tennessee, 4:05pm - Titans are better than the Jets...sometimes
Minnesota at New England, 4:25pm - It's in Foxborough
San Francisco at Seattle, 4:25pm - Niners are just waiting for next year...again :(
L.A. Chargers at Pittsburgh, 8:20pm - I think the Chargers are the better team, but I'm expecting the Steelers to be chomping at the bit at home after a bad loss

Monday, Dec. 3
Like wash and atl all the rest with you Lost with NO Guess everyone did

Monday, Dec. 3

The injuries are an EXCUSE!!!! Improper roster management by the GM and a head coach who should be on the sidelines of a high school not an NFL team are the biggest problems in DC right now.

Losing multiple starting offensive linemen to injury would hurt most any team. Washington might not have been great even with the injured players, but the injuries have definitely hurt them.

Monday, Dec. 3

Losing multiple starting offensive linemen to injury would hurt most any team. Washington might not have been great even with the injured players, but the injuries have definitely hurt them.
Wish I could change my bet

When those linemen weren’t worth shit to begin with, their being replaced with slightly shittier players really makes no difference. Williams and Moses have been consistently injured for years. The fact that they’re still on the roster is a black mark against the GM and personnel department.

FOR GREEN BAY PACKERS' fans; McCarthy's been fired at last! Y'all should be very happy! They're still going down in flames with no defense to help when being outscored no matter what Rodgers does for the team! :1041: :21: :2cents:

Here's the deal guys find some one to pick games against you And then bet against every game he picks My guy gave me dallas oakland and the jacksons to lose It works if you give it time

If the Texans get past the Colts,which seems likely,they'll run the table for the rest of the season putting them at 13 and 3 and more than likely a first round buy.

What they'll do in the playoffs remains to be seen.
Have they improved enough to make some noise in the playoffs or have they feasted on weak teams?

Should be interesting.

Forum List

Back