Week 13 NFL picks

If the Texans get past the Colts,which seems likely,they'll run the table for the rest of the season putting them at 13 and 3 and more than likely a first round buy.

What they'll do in the playoffs remains to be seen.
Have they improved enough to make some noise in the playoffs or have they feasted on weak teams?

Should be interesting.
Think they might win a game depending on who they play but to me kc new england rams chargers look like the cream of the crop

If the Texans get past the Colts,which seems likely,they'll run the table for the rest of the season putting them at 13 and 3 and more than likely a first round buy.

Have they improved enough to make some noise in the playoffs or have they feasted on weak teams?

Should be interesting.
Think they might win a game depending on who they play but to me kc new england rams chargers look like the cream of the crop
Oh yeah New Orleans too

Should be interesting.
Oh yeah New Orleans too

They showed some weakness getting beat by Dallas.

Bad day for the NFC-N. Bears lost to the lowly Jints. Pukers lost to the lowly Cards and then fired their coach. Lions lost to the Rams as expected. Vikes had a good opportunity to close within a half game of the Bears, but lost to the favored Pats.

The games the Bears lose have all be within a play to win! It's amazing how many chances they had today even with all the turnovers! They sometimes just can't complete the job and will probably go into the playoffs as the sacrificial lamb of the NFC! I'm still upset about that lost to GB with a lead and op they had in Miami! Idiots! :102: :1041: :aargh:

Chiefs Superbowl! I can smell it. Not a pretty win today against a terrible team but another notch on the belt nonetheless.

I know Raiders are a Div. rival, but every time I turned away and came back, Oakland scored! HOW? It's upsetting! :aargh:
It's because the Chefs have a sucky defense. If they didn't have a superb offense, they'd be on the losing end of most of their games. If they had just an average defense, they'd probably be unbeaten.

Chiefs Superbowl! I can smell it. Not a pretty win today against a terrible team but another notch on the belt nonetheless.

I know Raiders are a Div. rival, but every time I turned away and came back, Oakland scored! HOW? It's upsetting! :aargh:
It's because the Chefs have a sucky defense. If they didn't have a superb offense, they'd be on the losing end of most of their games. If they had just an average defense, they'd probably be unbeaten.
I'm hoping we get Eric Berry back soon

Thursday Night game
Saints at Cowpies --- Does anyone seriously expect the Cowpies to win? --- Nope. Cowpies win a stunner.

Sunday games
Ravens at Failcons --- Must win for both teams although Failcons are pretty much out of it now. --- Check
Broncos at Bungles --- Bungles look done now, just playing out a string. --- Check
Rams at Kitties --- Kitties have about the same chance against the Rams as the Cowpies do against the Saints. --- Check. Guess the Kitties had a lot less chance than the Cowpies in their game...
Cards at Pukers --- Cards just don't have the horses against a suspect Puker team. --- Nope. The Pukers lost and then fired the coach that brought them division titles and a SB win. They should have at least let him finish out the year. No class...
Brownies at Texassans --- Browns aren't a joke anymore, but not good enough to beat the Texassans at home. --- Check
Colts at Jagoffs --- Jags biggest disappointment of the season. --- Nope. Disappointing season, but they managed to shut out the Colts.
Bills at Fish --- Fish at home. --- Check
Bears at Jints --- C'mon Jints! Doubt they can pull it off even if Trubisky doesn't play. --- Nope. The Jints fucking did it!
Panthers at Succaneers --- Expect Panthers to win, but they have been making game losing decisions and mistakes lately. --- Nope. The Panthers continue to fuck up.
Chefs at Raiders --- Chefs, easily. --- Check. Turned out to be a lot closer than it should have been. Chefs better be careful or the Chargers may catch up with them.
Jets at Titans --- Titans at home. --- Check
Vikes at Pats --- Vikes with an upset win on the road. --- Nope. Wishful thinking on my part.
Whiners at Seachix --- Seachix stay alive in wildcard race. --- Check. Seachix jollystomp the Whiners.
Chargers at Steelers --- Are Steeler players pissed at big Ben calling them out in public? Should be great matchup. Going with Chargers. --- Check. Great game.

Monday night game
Redskins at Iggles --- Iggles at home. --- Check. Redskins lose another QB. Down to Dirty Sanchez now.

10-6 this week.

Thursday Night game
Saints at Cowpies --- Does anyone seriously expect the Cowpies to win? --- Nope. Cowpies win a stunner.

Sunday games
Ravens at Failcons --- Must win for both teams although Failcons are pretty much out of it now. --- Check
Broncos
at Bungles --- Bungles look done now, just playing out a string. --- Check
Rams
at Kitties --- Kitties have about the same chance against the Rams as the Cowpies do against the Saints. --- Check. Guess the Kitties had a lot less chance than the Cowpies in their game...
Cards at Pukers --- Cards just don't have the horses against a suspect Puker team. --- Nope. The Pukers lost and then fired the coach that brought them division titles and a SB win. They should have at least let him finish out the year. No class...
Brownies at Texassans --- Browns aren't a joke anymore, but not good enough to beat the Texassans at home. --- Check
Colts
at Jagoffs --- Jags biggest disappointment of the season. --- Nope. Disappointing season, but they managed to shut out the Colts.
Bills at Fish --- Fish at home. --- Check
Bears
at Jints --- C'mon Jints! Doubt they can pull it off even if Trubisky doesn't play. --- Nope. The Jints fucking did it!
Panthers at Succaneers --- Expect Panthers to win, but they have been making game losing decisions and mistakes lately. --- Nope. The Panthers continue to fuck up.
Chefs at Raiders --- Chefs, easily. --- Check. Turned out to be a lot closer than it should have been. Chefs better be careful or the Chargers may catch up with them.
Jets at Titans --- Titans at home. --- Check
Vikes
at Pats --- Vikes with an upset win on the road. --- Nope. Wishful thinking on my part.
Whiners at Seachix --- Seachix stay alive in wildcard race. --- Check. Seachix jollystomp the Whiners.
Chargers at Steelers --- Are Steeler players pissed at big Ben calling them out in public? Should be great matchup. Going with Chargers. --- Check. Great game.

Monday night game
Redskins at Iggles --- Iggles at home. --- Check. Redskins lose another QB. Down to Dirty Sanchez now.

10-6 this week.

Same for me. I don't know if the Dallas win is more surprising, or the Jaguars.

Ya seem to be disappointed in a lot of your picks.
That comes from picking based on emotion rather than knowledge.
If you're talking to me, then no. I'm not too emotionally invested in these games nowadays. I just enjoy football. I follow the Vikings and losses used to get me down. I've come to realize that there's nothing I can do to affect the outcome of a game, so I don't stress over it. Besides, with free agency and players coming and going, all we're rooting for is laundry. As far as picking based on emotion vs knowledge, I win more than I lose, so I must know something.

Ya seem to be disappointed in a lot of your picks.
That comes from picking based on emotion rather than knowledge.
If you're talking to me, then no. I'm not too emotionally invested in these games nowadays. I just enjoy football. I follow the Vikings and losses used to get me down. I've come to realize that there's nothing I can do to affect the outcome of a game, so I don't stress over it. Besides, with free agency and players coming and going, all we're rooting for is laundry. As far as picking based on emotion vs knowledge, I win more than I lose, so I must know something.
We'll get em this week I'm going with brains not emotion Might get better than .500

Thursday, Nov. 29
New Orleans
at Dallas, 8:20pm - Saints may be the best in the league right now

Sunday, Dec. 2
Baltimore
at Atlanta, 1pm - The Falcons might pull it off at home, but I'm going with the Ravens, who are making a playoff push
Denver at Cincinnati, 1pm - Can't trust the Bungles
L.A. Rams at Detroit, 1pm - If someone is going to stop the Rams, it won't be Detroit
Arizona at Green Bay, 1pm - The Cardinals are horrible
Cleveland at Houston, 1pm - Texans have a fairly easy remaining schedule
Indianapolis at Jacksonville, 1pm - 7 game losing streak for the Jags, while the Colts are playing well
Buffalo at Miami, 1pm - Which of these crappy teams will win? I'll take Miami at home
Chicago at N.Y. Giants, 1pm - Even without Trubiski, the Bears D is too strong against a weak Giants team
Carolina at Tampa Bay, 1pm - Get right game for the Panthers
Kansas City at Oakland, 4:05pm - This could get ugly
N.Y. Jets at Tennessee, 4:05pm - Titans are better than the Jets...sometimes
Minnesota at New England, 4:25pm - It's in Foxborough
San Francisco at Seattle, 4:25pm - Niners are just waiting for next year...again :(
L.A. Chargers at Pittsburgh, 8:20pm - I think the Chargers are the better team, but I'm expecting the Steelers to be chomping at the bit at home after a bad loss

Monday, Dec. 3
Washington at Philadelphia, 8:15pm - Too many injuries in Washington
How did you do?

Forum List

Back