Wealthy Columbia Univ. donor: School told me Obama had 2.6 GPA

He graduated cum laude from Harvard in '91. If you can get a copy of his class's commencement program, the honors would be indicated.

3:56 AM 11/02/2012

The shroud over President Barack Obama’s college records — recently spotlighted by Donald Trump’s $5 million challenge — is prompting Americans to share what they’ve got, and The Daily Caller is getting its share of leads, including one story that the president scored a GPA of only 2.6 at Columbia University.

The 2.6 grade can’t be confirmed, is contradicted by some evidence, and it doesn’t say anything about the courses, professors and associations Obama was immersed in during his two-year stay in Columbia.

But the source is credible, and he’s contributing to the collective effort by Americans to find out more about their president — who is a champion of a greater role for himself and other government officials in Americans’ personal lives, social norms and career opportunities.

Read more: Wealthy Columbia donor: School told me Obama had 2.6 GPA | The Daily Caller

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Wow such credible source as "a wealthy donor" are not to be dismissed as somehow as incredible as if the source had been a impoverished donor, eh?

Because you know if a wealthy donor says it you know it must be truer than if a not wealthy donor says it, right?

It's great that when the wealthy aren't too busy out there making jobs for all us parasites, they're busy speaking TRUTH about how much they hate us parsites and of course how Obama is an alien, a Moslem and of course a FAILED STUDENT, too.

Yeah I'll certainly take this information to the bank.

Thanks for sharing, Longknife!

:lol:

Forum List

Back