Wealthy Columbia Univ. donor: School told me Obama had 2.6 GPA

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
3:56 AM 11/02/2012

The shroud over President Barack Obama’s college records — recently spotlighted by Donald Trump’s $5 million challenge — is prompting Americans to share what they’ve got, and The Daily Caller is getting its share of leads, including one story that the president scored a GPA of only 2.6 at Columbia University.

The 2.6 grade can’t be confirmed, is contradicted by some evidence, and it doesn’t say anything about the courses, professors and associations Obama was immersed in during his two-year stay in Columbia.

But the source is credible, and he’s contributing to the collective effort by Americans to find out more about their president — who is a champion of a greater role for himself and other government officials in Americans’ personal lives, social norms and career opportunities.

Read more: Wealthy Columbia donor: School told me Obama had 2.6 GPA | The Daily Caller

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

As long a Maobama is in the WH we'll never know. He has spent millions to keep his past secret and will continue to do so. But one day, someone will put the records out there and crap will hit the fan.

Since he did not graduate with honors, we know that his grade was a 3.3 at best, with a 2.0 being the lowest he could have achieved.

Even giving him the benefit of the doubt.... 3.3 is hardly a 'smart guy'.

I wouldn't care if his GPA was higher or not. I still don't want him or government to have a larger role in my life. Government is the creator of most problems, not the solution.

Right and any sane person would believe this? Lol

I guess no sane person would believe anything about his intelligence either way since there is zero proof, either documented or self-evident. If no one sees the college transcripts, we will never know his grade point average, how he managed to pay to go to several expensive colleges, how he funded his trips during his young years and what name he used.

We know he went by Barry Soetoro. When did he change it back to Obama and are there legal documents showing he changed it? I understood that his stepfather adopted him, which would have meant he changed his last name. Just wondering about the real name of the current POTUS.

And Wednesday, the grades that really count will be the electorial vote. Thus far, it looks like the President is in real good shape there.

My cousins uncle sisters friend was a roomate of Obamas at Columbia and he said Obama used to leave bread crumbs in the peanut butter jar. The nerve!

3:56 AM 11/02/2012

The shroud over President Barack Obama’s college records — recently spotlighted by Donald Trump’s $5 million challenge — is prompting Americans to share what they’ve got, and The Daily Caller is getting its share of leads, including one story that the president scored a GPA of only 2.6 at Columbia University.

The 2.6 grade can’t be confirmed, is contradicted by some evidence, and it doesn’t say anything about the courses, professors and associations Obama was immersed in during his two-year stay in Columbia.

But the source is credible, and he’s contributing to the collective effort by Americans to find out more about their president — who is a champion of a greater role for himself and other government officials in Americans’ personal lives, social norms and career opportunities.

Read more: Wealthy Columbia donor: School told me Obama had 2.6 GPA | The Daily Caller

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
Because donors are ALWAYS told students' GPA............

I can tell ya for sure if obama had grades to brag about he'd be bragging about em. :D

My cousins uncle sisters friend was a roomate of Obamas at Columbia and he said Obama used to leave bread crumbs in the peanut butter jar. The nerve!

an old guy on my route used to be the Gardner there......he said Obama used to come out and ask him if he could ride the Snapper......

Forum List

Back