Weak 8th In NFL...

OJ was ACQUITTED!

(Sumpin 'bout a glove?)

Ya... The Glove... I wondered about the glove.. Makes one wonder if it was "the glove" or some other glove substituted or the original treated so it shrank.. or OJ just acting like the glove didn't fit. You'd a thought a competent prosecutor would have searched OJ's belongings for other gloves to compare THAT glove with for size. If they discovered that THAT glove was too small they would have never presented it as evidense. OJ was doing his laundry that next morning.. maybe he washed and dried the glove to make it shrink.. Now I'm curious..I'm gonna do some googlin..

It was the correct glove. OJ Simpson had arthritis and stopped taking the medication to stop the inflammation. He hands swelled up and his hands became a lot stiffer.

I read that he had a glove on his hand already when trying on "the" glove in court...

weird !

THEN Furhman (sp?) when axed in open court if he pulled an shenanigans with the evidence TAKES THE FIFTH !!

Still weak 8th news ...

The definition of a "game manager", Trent Dilfer says Kam Chancellor weak.. will be exposed...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qPHoou1aKM]Seattle Seahawks Kam Chancellor Blasts Vernon Davis - Big Hit - YouTube[/ame]

Dilfer is a retard. Chancellor isn't supposed to be the best coverage guy in the "Legion of Boom" He is the ENFORCER. ...The HIT MAN....!!!!

Browner, Thomas and Sherman are the cover guys.

Dilfer also said (My words not his) Seattle's O and D lines are less than pedestrian..

Dilfer is just sour grapes.. He got run outta Seattle when Holmgren snatched Hasselbeck from Green Bay..

Hey Trent? You mad BRO... ????

Wrong on the Cowgirls V Lions!!! Lions are kicking A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I remember you picking on me just before the season started because I said they were going to have an awesome team this year :)

That was so many games ago...Are you sure it was you? Was it in pre-season or training camp?

:lol:

Ha ha..... :)

You'll be seeing them in the Super Bowl!!!! (Hey, I can hope! Lol!)

You know where this town is, right? :cool:

hell.jpeg

GO CHIEFS!

Lol

Sorry, 1 beer too many

Hey !! Smoke em if ya got em !!

If ya can't brag on an undefeated team then there is nothing in this world to cheer about.

Sun, Nov 3 @ Bills 1:00 PM (ET)
Sunday, November 3, 1:00 PM (ET) on CBSRalph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, New YorkKansas CityChiefs(8-0)BuffaloBills(3-5)@Preview - Tickets

Sun, Nov 17 @ Broncos 4:05 PM (ET)
Sunday, November 17, 4:05 PM (ET) on CBSSports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, ColoradoKansas CityChiefsDenverBroncos@Preview - Tickets

Sun, Nov 24 vs. Chargers 1:00 PM (ET)
Sunday, November 24, 1:00 PM (ET) on CBSArrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MissouriSan DiegoChargersKansas CityChiefs@Preview - Tickets

Sun, Dec 1 vs. Broncos 1:00 PM (ET)
Sunday, December 1, 1:00 PM (ET) on CBSArrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MissouriDenverBroncosKansas CityChiefs@Preview - Tickets

Sun, Dec 8 @ Redskins 1:00 PM (ET)
Sunday, December 8, 1:00 PM (ET) on CBSFedEx Field, Landover, MarylandKansas CityChiefsWashingtonRedskins@Preview - Tickets

Sun, Dec 15 @ Raiders 4:05 PM (ET)
Sunday, December 15, 4:05 PM (ET) on CBSO.co Coliseum, Oakland, CaliforniaKansas CityChiefsOaklandRaiders@Preview - Tickets

Sun, Dec 22 vs. Colts 1:00 PM (ET)
Sunday, December 22, 1:00 PM (ET) on CBSArrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MissouriIndianapolisColtsKansas CityChiefs@Preview - Tickets

Sun, Dec 29 @ Chargers 4:25 PM (ET)

If the Chiefs can win the games I bolded then they are for real.

I don't see em winning even most of them.. probably lose 4 of those games.

But 12-4 wouldn't be anything to turn the nose up at... Might even tie the Broncos for AFC West.. If they can beat the Broncos once..

GO CHIEFS!

Lol

Sorry, 1 beer too many

If ya can't brag on an undefeated team then there is nothing in this world to cheer about.

Sunday, November 3, 1:00 PM (ET) on CBSRalph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, New YorkKansas CityChiefs(8-0)BuffaloBills(3-5)@Preview - Tickets

Sunday, November 17, 4:05 PM (ET) on CBSSports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver, ColoradoKansas CityChiefsDenverBroncos@Preview - Tickets

Sunday, November 24, 1:00 PM (ET) on CBSArrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MissouriSan DiegoChargersKansas CityChiefs@Preview - Tickets

Sunday, December 1, 1:00 PM (ET) on CBSArrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MissouriDenverBroncosKansas CityChiefs@Preview - Tickets

Sunday, December 8, 1:00 PM (ET) on CBSFedEx Field, Landover, MarylandKansas CityChiefsWashingtonRedskins@Preview - Tickets

Sunday, December 15, 4:05 PM (ET) on CBSO.co Coliseum, Oakland, CaliforniaKansas CityChiefsOaklandRaiders@Preview - Tickets

Sunday, December 22, 1:00 PM (ET) on CBSArrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MissouriIndianapolisColtsKansas CityChiefs@Preview - Tickets

But 12-4 wouldn't be anything to turn the nose up at... Might even tie the Broncos for AFC West.. If they can beat the Broncos once..

I'll be at the Denver game unless the weather is bad. And win or lose your bolded games we're goin to the playoffs and that's all I give a shit about. From 2-14 to the post season is good enough for me.

GO CHIEFS!

Lol

Sorry, 1 beer too many

I'll be at the Denver game unless the weather is bad. And win or lose your bolded games we're goin to the playoffs and that's all I give a shit about. From 2-14 to the post season is good enough for me.

I haven't been to a Hawks game in a few years. TOO goddamn loud..can't hear yourself think. AND they stopped letting smokers go outside for a ciggy and come back in.. 3-4 hours without a smoke and HUGGY gets cranky !!! :eek:

Plus... the big flat screen in the crib I got last year is way better to see everything ...then there are the dogs.. They haven't been outta my care for more than an hour (shopping..etc...) Two big ass potentially dangerous pit bulls are way more responsibility than having kids.. Small children can't grab a stranger or some other dog and tear it to shreds in just a few seconds.

BUT...HAVE FUN..!!! I'm yelling to give you practice for the game...!!

Ya... The Glove... I wondered about the glove.. Makes one wonder if it was "the glove" or some other glove substituted or the original treated so it shrank.. or OJ just acting like the glove didn't fit. You'd a thought a competent prosecutor would have searched OJ's belongings for other gloves to compare THAT glove with for size. If they discovered that THAT glove was too small they would have never presented it as evidense. OJ was doing his laundry that next morning.. maybe he washed and dried the glove to make it shrink.. Now I'm curious..I'm gonna do some googlin..

It was the correct glove. OJ Simpson had arthritis and stopped taking the medication to stop the inflammation. He hands swelled up and his hands became a lot stiffer.

I read that he had a glove on his hand already when trying on "the" glove in court...

weird !

THEN Furhman (sp?) when axed in open court if he pulled an shenanigans with the evidence TAKES THE FIFTH !!

I read a book that one of his attorney's and former agent wrote. They knew the glove had to be tried on. The schemed the not taking meds to make it so the glove wouldn't fit. Easy move on the part of the defense team. The Furman issue was the defense team screwing over a cop, the defense team knew he was honest but they were going to take him out of the picture.

Still weak 8th news ...

The definition of a "game manager", Trent Dilfer says Kam Chancellor weak.. will be exposed...

Seattle Seahawks Kam Chancellor Blasts Vernon Davis - Big Hit - YouTube

Dilfer is a retard. Chancellor isn't supposed to be the best coverage guy in the "Legion of Boom" He is the ENFORCER. ...The HIT MAN....!!!!

Browner, Thomas and Sherman are the cover guys.

Dilfer also said (My words not his) Seattle's O and D lines are less than pedestrian..

Dilfer is just sour grapes.. He got run outta Seattle when Holmgren snatched Hasselbeck from Green Bay..

Hey Trent? You mad BRO... ????

What's the difference between Trent Dilfer and the Seattle Seahawks?

One of them has a Super Bowl win......

:eusa_whistle:

GO CHIEFS!

Lol

Sorry, 1 beer too many

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
I agree with everything you mentioned and posted EXCEPT for the Redskins and chargers game at home.Beating the redskins s hardly impressive since they dont have a defense and they have been paying the price this year by playing RG3 since he is playing on one leg.:lol:

and the chiefs usually have my chargers number at arrowhead in years when they are having a winning season so that wouldnt be impressive beating my chargers ESPECIALLY after they lost to the oakland faiders.:lol:

I figure them having easy victorys against my chargers in kc and with the redskins although I hope they lose both games to the chargers naturally and can at least take denver in kc.

Last edited:
GO CHIEFS!

Lol

Sorry, 1 beer too many

naturally,after that season last year,it would be an amazing feat to make it to playoffs this year after the disasterous year last year naturally.:lol: Its already amazing enough as it is they are the only undefeated team at this point.after last years season,they can go nowhere but up now.lol.

Monday Night, the 'Hawks v. the Lambs. If the Lambs had their first string QB, Seattle would have lost badly. As it was the 'Hawks should be embarrassed, too many maybe reading the headlines and forget that on any given Sunday...

as a Hawks fan myself yes I am very embarrassed by their performance.Im grateful that Bradford wasnt able to play because I dont know if they would have lost badly,but they would have lost though.Thank god the stars were aligned right and bradford was hurt because most people dont realise just how extremely important this game was for the hawks for homefield advantage it being a division game and all.

Had they lost this game and then lost the game to the niners in san fran which is more than likely now,and the niners only lose one more game the rest of the year which will be to the saints on the road,they both end up tied for the best record at 13-3.well the niners would win home field advantage since their losses would be to the saints and against indy and the hawks where the hawks,if they lose to san fran,that would be 2 losses in the division so the niners win it and get homefield advantage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back