Weak 8th In NFL...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Somehow the Seahawks made it back on top of CBS power poll. Does just the threat of Percy Harvin suiting up make the Hawks #1 ??? Will the Rams win another game in 2013 ?

:lol:

KC should remain undefeated. Browns are horrible.

SF gets to slap the Jags around. Won't someone step in and stop the Jacksonville season? How much abuse should be allowed before the authorities say enough is enough?

Saints beat Bills..

Cowgirls against Lions. Dallas wins on strength of the looks of Texas women.

Bengals beat Jets..

Pats SHOULD beat Fins... Brady has been extremewly erradic ????

Dog Killer should be able to snuff the life from Giants..

Pittsburg/Raiders..who cares ?

Doncos ..Redskins... short week for Manning maybe upset of week 8 ....

Falcons vs Cardinals ... Cards might embarrass Atlanta ..

Pack ... Vikes .........Gotta go with Double check guy...

Papageorgiolay .... lazy fuck

Nothing I'm real interested in.

There will be an upset or two and Huggy will bitch about the Seahawk game, like the pussy he is.

There will be an upset or two and Huggy will bitch about the Seahawk game, like the pussy he is.

You already know! Bad calls and fluke plays.. They are the bain of my existance.. I scream into the hurricane and piss into the wind to no avail...

Without Russell Wilson I am nothing... :lol:

You already know! Bad calls and fluke plays.. They are the bain of my existance.. I scream into the hurricane and piss into the wind to no avail...

Even with Wilson, you are nothing. :lol:

Even with Wilson, you are nothing. :lol:

It's not true. It's not true. You don't know anything. With Russell Wilson on my team all things are possible.

So STFU you poopy head!.

Huggy: As to your thread headline.

I see what you did there.

Now, on to the substantive part.

The Bills might prove a surprise.

(I am a loyal fan of the Bills. We are used to disappointment.)

Huggy: As to your thread headline.

I see what you did there.

Now, on to the substantive part.

The Bills might prove a surprise.

(I am a loyal fan of the Bills. We are used to disappointment.)

Ya.. It must suck that your best player ever is sitting in prison and that's not even for damn near cutting his ex wife's head off.

Thank GAAAWWWDDD the Seahawks got Tarvais Jackson away from that wretched Bills organization so we could have a decent backup that knew the system... Oh ya...and Marshawn Lynch.. WTF happened that made the Bills let HIM go ?? That's a head scratcher for real.. :lol: Well thanks... ML has been useful as a Seahawk..

It was an UGLY 8-0 victory but a win is a win. Smith made some poor decisions under pressure and our offensive line is shit. Thank god for our defense. As usual they deliver us the win.

Go Chiefs! 8-0

just BARELY though.:lol: they just barely beat the cleveland clowns.thats twice now that they just barely beat two crappy teams which leads me to believe now that they wont beat the donkeys at home and will be swopped by them assuming manning is healthy which by then he may not,he sprained and ankle in jacksonville and agrravated it against indy last week.:lol: one good lick on that ankle and the season goes bye bye for the donkeys.:lol:

Go Chiefs! 8-0

just BARELY though.:lol: they just barely beat the cleveland clowns.thats twice now that they just barely beat two crappy teams which leads me to believe now that they wont beat the donkeys at home and will be swopped by them assuming manning is healthy which by then he may not,he sprained and ankle in jacksonville and agrravated it against indy last week.:lol: one good lick on that ankle and the season goes bye bye for the donkeys.:lol:

The Browns had two, count them two, lucky plays that led to 14 of their 17 points. The tale of the tape will show that KC all but dominated them minus the 3 or 4 plays the defense gave up.

Having said that as I've stated all season I doubt we can beat Denver. Smith just doesn't have enough depth. He has virtually no down field ball.

Last edited:
Now after watching Denver being held to 7 in the first half I may have to revisit my thoughts on KC beating Denver

that ankle sprain of Mannings may be more serious than whats being reported.lol. i said last week,other teams would take a lesson and learn from from the colts and the donkeys wouldnt be a scoring machine anymore.:D

Picking up Cincy WR Marvin Jones is making look like a fantasy football super genius. Having him ride the bench is making me look like a fantasy football super doofus. Frack fantasy football.

10 minutes left in quarter three and the Redskins have a two TD lead on Denver. Tons of time left and the Bronco's are moving downfield but still... wow.

Lions got a nice win over the consistently overrated Cowboys.

FWIW all football weeks are not equal but the weakest weeks beat the offseason by a mile.

Quoth the DangerRuss: "Go Hawks"

Forum List

Back