we won’t be playing nice anymore

The "Native Americans" are the real Americans. I went to college in a red state where I learned that Europeans invaded native lands and were treated like foreign enemies that were invading their homelands. Apparently you went to Stormfront University.
apparently you went to Libs Only University

but they are all that these days

The only poll I ever go for has a stripper on it.

Well it is true polls can be wrong, like the 2020 polls said Trump would win then as well.
But Biden has done extremely badly by adding trillions to the national debt for the Ukraine and Israel.
Both wars the US is guilty of war crimes over.

My God you're stupid. 😄 I told Mac-7 that black people don't give a shit what he thinks and then like a triggered little bitch you started posting youtube videos at me, none which include black people saying that they give a fuck what Mac-7 thinks. Why are you this fucking dumb? :dunno:
I drop mic

Again, 75 percent of Asians and Jews are Democrats. The majority of every non white group are Democrats. Next year, 90 percent of the black vote will go to Biden. The black citizens of Chicago support their mayor. Very few blacks are turning to the Republican party, and that story from the post is false. The majority of young blacks see the racism in the current republican party. You racists do this all the time, but you are wrong. There are about 48 million blacks, with approximately 30 million eligible to vote. Between 3-4 million will vote Republican.
Who are the majority? 75% anyone is weak at best for you! Hahaha

Again, 75 percent of Asians and Jews are Democrats. The majority of every non white group are Democrats. Next year, 90 percent of the black vote will go to Biden. The black citizens of Chicago support their mayor. Very few blacks are turning to the Republican party, and that story from the post is false. The majority of young blacks see the racism in the current republican party. You racists do this all the time, but you are wrong. There are about 48 million blacks, with approximately 30 million eligible to vote. Between 3-4 million will vote Republican.

Wrong.
I am a far left, progressive, liberal, so cannot possibly vote for Biden.
Biden financed the illegal wars in the Ukraine and Palestine, with our national debt.
That was not only treason, but suicidal since both of those actions are so contrary to international law, that the whole world eventually is going to have to turn on us.

The polls say Trump is a shoe-in.
I do not like Trump, but the 2 absurd impeachments and 91 silly grand jury indictments have totally blown it for the democrats.
I have always voted democrat before, and might never vote democrat ever again.
Trumps big lead is that he started no wars, and the democrats pushed Bushes war, as well as starting their own in Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, Egypt, Palestine, etc.
Trump will not be re elected. Democrats finished the wars bush started and Democrats started no wars in Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Egypt, or Palestine. Trump bombed Syria. Trump tried to attack Yemen. He almost started a war with Iran when he had the defense minister killed, John Kelly stopped him from starting a war with N. Korea. Trump doesn't have a big lead and Rasmussen is not the only poll.

Wrong.
I am a far left, progressive, liberal, so cannot possibly vote for Biden.
Biden financed the illegal wars in the Ukraine and Palestine, with our national debt.
That was not only treason, but suicidal since both of those actions are so contrary to international law, that the whole world eventually is going to have to turn on us.
You're wrong. The re electtion of trump will make the world turn on us.

Trump will not be re elected. Democrats finished the wars bush started and Democrats started no wars in Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Egypt, or Palestine. Trump bombed Syria. Trump tried to attack Yemen. He almost started a war with Iran when he had the defense minister killed, John Kelly stopped him from starting a war with N. Korea. Trump doesn't have a big lead and Rasmussen is not the only poll.

Wrong.
Trump is already ahead in the polls, and the dirt on the Ukraine is not even out yet.
Biden is dropping every single day.

And as much as Bush brought up the illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, it is congress who voted to approve those wars, and that was entirely Hilllary and Kerry.
So the blame for those wars go to the democrats, not the republicans.

It was Hillary's "Arab Spring" that caused US money, weapons, and lives to be lost in Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, Egypt, Palestine, etc.
We illegally bombed Qaddafi's forces to annihilation, resulting in his assassination by ISIS.
We still illegally have US troops in Syria right now.
We clearly funded the bribes that caused the illegal 2014 Maidan coup and the current war in the Ukraine.
We obviously also funded the coup in Egypt, where General Sisi deposed Morsi.
We obviously totally armed and funded Israel, even though they were the only terrorists and started way back in 1948 by blowing up the British peace-keepers and gunning down the UN moderator, so hundreds of native villages could be wiped out.

I agree it was bad for Trump to bomb Syria and take out Soleimani, but that was nothing compared to a real war Hillary or Biden started.
And the claim Trump almost started a war with Iran, N. Korea, or Yemen is totally false.
Trump never attacked Assad's forces, and never attacked Iran, or anyone else.

The US is awful.

ACA was only a tiny improvement for those with pre-existing conditions.
Otherwise it did nothing about the fact the people are extorted into prepaying for heath care through for profit insurance companies. Health care costs over double what it should, and is still not affordable or good quality.

The US does not have affordable housing, tuition, food, or healthcare like the rest of the world does, and the US has about the highest imprisonment rate in the whole world.

The US not only supports the most dictators, but starts almost all the wars.
The US almost spends more on military force than the whole rest of the world combined, even though the last time we were attacked was 1812.
The US was attacked by Japan in 1941.

You're wrong. The re electtion of trump will make the world turn on us.

Wrong.
The world already is turning on us for the crimes we already committed.
Trump did nothing bad internationally last time, so is looked on favorably by the rest of the world.

Funding the military dictatorships in the Ukraine and Israel are war crimes.

Nor should we. Should Trump win in 2024, he won't be getting any cooperation from liberal Democrats. He will have no choice but to issue Executive Orders in order to give the American voters what they want.

---We must be prepared to do battle in every arena. In the media. In the courtroom. At the ballot box. And in the streets.---

You never played nice. It's been downhill starting with Newt Gringrich's Contact on America.

The US was attacked by Japan in 1941.

By attack I mean invasion attempt.
But if you want to get technical, the US attacked China by downing their weather balloon.
However, the US has no real legal claim to Hawaii really.
And the naval forces there obviously were not defensive, and Japan had the right to do a pre-emptive strike out of self defense.
The US already had an evil criminal record of lying to start wars of aggression, like the Spanish American war, the massacre of millions of Filipinos in the Moro Rebellion of 1912, etc.

You never played nice. It's been downhill starting with Newt Gringrich's Contact on America.

Except for Bill Clinton paying down the deficit, and Bush running up the deficit, in general the republicans are not wasting nearly as much money as the democrats.
And it is the deficit that is going to end up destroying the US entirely eventually. Maybe soon?

Biden's support for expensive illegal wars, like Syria, Egypt, the Ukraine, Palestine, etc., is destroying the country.
The economic sanctions on Russia not only are illegal war crimes, but violate the constitution and caused prices to go up 30%.

By attack I mean invasion attempt.
But if you want to get technical, the US attacked China by downing their weather balloon.
However, the US has no real legal claim to Hawaii really.
And the naval forces there obviously were not defensive, and Japan had the right to do a pre-emptive strike out of self defense.
The US already had an evil criminal record of lying to start wars of aggression, like the Spanish American war, the massacre of millions of Filipinos in the Moro Rebellion of 1912, etc.
The Japanese did do an invasion of the Aleutian Islands.

Forum List

Back