we won’t be playing nice anymore

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Nor should we. Should Trump win in 2024, he won't be getting any cooperation from liberal Democrats. He will have no choice but to issue Executive Orders in order to give the American voters what they want.

---We must be prepared to do battle in every arena. In the media. In the courtroom. At the ballot box. And in the streets.---

Nor should we. Should Trump win in 2024, he won't be getting any cooperation from liberal Democrats. He will have no choice but to issue Executive Orders in order to give the American voters what they want.

---We must be prepared to do battle in every arena. In the media. In the courtroom. At the ballot box. And in the streets.---

I'm inspired, will there be any formal training beforehand?

Nor should we.

We need to start
Unknown.jpeg

I get a kick out of the media blaming republicans for holding the Ukraine bill up! Hey all you mther fkers it’s our fking money, go raid Ukraine’s peoples taxes!! Fk yo fk you fk you! My American friends money is for Americans

At ease. Trump and republicans know what to expect.
An onslaught of lies and bigger lies.
Won't matter, if Trump gets a decent cabinet and a chief of staff like McCarthy, whoknow how to get things done he'll be fine.

There won't be any Jeff Sessions this time. He knows who to appoint this time.

The American voters don't want what you guys push.

So let me see if I got this right.

You think the last election was stolen and despite your anger...all you did was post on a message board.

Do you think anyone is going to take your threat to do battle “in the streets” seriously when you couldn’t get off your ass the first time around?

At ease. Trump and republicans know what to expect.
An onslaught of lies and bigger lies.
Won't matter, if Trump gets a decent cabinet and a chief of staff like McCarthy, whoknow how to get things done he'll be fine.

There won't be any Jeff Sessions this time. He knows who to appoint this time.
ted cruz....you watch

Forum List

Back