We Win! Federal DHS Troops Leaving Seattle!

They came, they caused a riot. We were peaceful before they came
This kind of sheer ignorance is laughable.

Yes it is and I'm LMAO at her sheer ignorance. Guess she forgot the violence was already going on before the Federal agents arrived. Of course she ain't to bright so its understandable. LOL What a moron.

I found a tip for traveling safely through Seattle...

FB_IMG_1596034367481.jpg

All you far right radical conservatives need to get used to whining and crying. You are in for a lot more of it.

City after city. State after state will kick trump and his goon thugs out.

trump has no right to be there and all he's doing is causing violence.

I'm having a wonderful time seeing all of you far right radical extremists crying like little babies and will enjoy watching it if Biden is elected in November.

Get used to it babies. Your time is done. The adults are ready to take over and are already putting trump and his goon thugs where they belong, out of our cities.
Did you copy and paste one of your inane comments from 2016?

They came, they caused a riot. We were peaceful before they came.

I'm starting to seriously wonder if you either get paid to lie or if you are actually this ignorant.

Are you and Penelope related? I might have to start referring to you as Darwin II: Electric Boogaloo.

The OP may be too optimistic. As of 2-hours ago there is no agreement.

MSN "News may have been premature, or just plain FAKE"
Bingo!

Rumors are DOJ to prosecute Sedition Act in Oregon and this is simply a lull before they get their wish of Martial law to come true...

I'm starting to seriously wonder if you either get paid to lie or if you are actually this ignorant.

Are you and Penelope related? I might have to start referring to you as Darwin II: Electric Boogaloo.

This is a paid chinese bot.

The OP may be too optimistic. As of 2-hours ago there is no agreement.

MSN "News may have been premature, or just plain FAKE"
Bingo!

Rumors are DOJ to prosecute Sedition Act in Oregon and this is simply a lull before they get their wish of Martial law to come true...
Martial Law means that the US military gains control and the military commander takes control. That would be more than cool in Leftist Oregon.

I won't read all the posts from you far right radical extremists.

It's nothing but a bunch of name calling and denial.

Keep it up. You're helping to create even more Independents and democrats.

All your denials and lies will only assure that trump will be totally beaten at the ballot box in November.

Thanks for all the help to get rid of trump in November. You all couldn't do a better job of helping us if we had asked you.

We won against trump's goon thugs. They are leaving but not after they caused a riot.

This is just another reason why our governor will be elected for a 3rd term in November.

Uhhhhhh......what did you win?
The Darwin award.....

All you far right radical conservatives need to get used to whining and crying. You are in for a lot more of it.

City after city. State after state will kick trump and his goon thugs out.

trump has no right to be there and all he's doing is causing violence.

I'm having a wonderful time seeing all of you far right radical extremists crying like little babies and will enjoy watching it if Biden is elected in November.

Get used to it babies. Your time is done. The adults are ready to take over and are already putting trump and his goon thugs where they belong, out of our cities.
Nobody here is crying you BRAIN FUCKED PISS SACK. However we ARE AMAZED at the MIND NUMBING amount of LYING you're capable of, and the sheer IGNORANCE of your comments, which I think you're doing on PURPOSE. You KNOW you're a lying bag of pig shit, but you think it's fun.

Well, carry on then, but know that the vast majority of people on this board see you as a gargantuan RETARD.

It's a Trump trap. The feds will leave on the condition that local police provide security. We already know that the police will be ordered to stand down. The buildings will burn. The feds will return with real weapons and end the insurrection.

You are thinking of Portland.

We still had protests but they weren't riots. Until Portland happened. Then they sent the goon thugs to Seattle and a riot happened.

They are leaving and the violence has stopped.

Can you add 1+1 and get 2?

Should I look at Texas or Florida or Arizona and apply their horrible situation with the virus and apply it to every red state?

Or should I be an adult and realize that only a child would lump everyone together even though everyone isn't doing the same thing?

Governor Islee and Mayor Durkan have gotten trump to remove his federal goons from the streets of our city.

These goons aren't helping anything at all. They are making the situation worse.

Thank goodness for the governor and mayor. They did a fantastic job getting those goons off our streets.

How can you look God and yourself in the face and lie like that?

I personally think all Law Enforcement should leave and let you all kill each other.
WHich god?

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Governor Islee and Mayor Durkan have gotten trump to remove his federal goons from the streets of our city.

These goons aren't helping anything at all. They are making the situation worse.

Thank goodness for the governor and mayor. They did a fantastic job getting those goons off our streets.

Are you this stupid for real...or are you just trolling the left wing morons here on U.Smessage?

Without those federal agents, you are in for a shit storm.......but good.....you asshats deserve it.

We still had protests but they weren't riots. Until Portland happened. Then they sent the goon thugs to Seattle and a riot happened.

Should I look at Texas or Florida or Arizona and apply their horrible situation with the virus and apply it to every red state?

Or should I be an adult and realize that only a child would lump everyone together even though everyone isn't doing the same thing?
BRAIN DEAD - - - - ^ ^ ^ ^

How can you look God and yourself in the face and lie like that?

I personally think all Law Enforcement should leave and let you all kill each other.
WHich god?
Just PICK ONE ya ignorant cuck. WTF difference does it make?

Texas, Florida and Arizona are better than New York, New Jersey and Connecticut where they murdered senior citizens by putting infected people in their nursing homes.....

You can lie, but you can't lie here....we aren't dumb democrat party voters...we know the truth, we know you are brain dead zombies...so you need to sell your crap somewhere else...

Florida...21 million people, more senior citizens than New York... 6,000 dead

New York...19 million people, fewer senior citizens than Florida... 33,000 dead

You don't know what you are talking about....

Police declare riot at Seattle protests, make arrests
3 days ago
http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB17cjgS?ocid=sf
https://twitter.com/share?url=http:...er=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB17cjgS?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB17cjgS?ocid=sw
1596035998197.png

SEATTLE (AP) — Seattle police retreated to a precinct early Sunday, just hours after declaring a riot during large demonstrations in the city's Capitol Hill neighborhood near where weeks earlier people had set up an “occupied protest zone” that stretched for several blocks.
Construction buildings burn near the King County Juvenile Detention Center, Saturday, July 25, 2020, in Seattle, shortly after a group of protesters left the area. A large group of protesters were marching Saturday in Seattle in support of Black Lives Matter and against police brutality and racial injustice. Protesters broke windows and vandalized cars at the facility. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)
© Provided by Associated Press Construction buildings burn near the King County Juvenile Detention Center, Saturday, July 25, 2020, in Seattle, shortly after a group of protesters left the area. A large group of protesters were marching Saturday in Seattle in support of Black Lives Matter and against police brutality and racial injustice. Protesters broke windows and vandalized cars at the facility. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)
Construction buildings burn near the King County Juvenile Detention Center, Saturday, July 25, 2020, in Seattle, shortly after a group of protesters left the area. A large group of protesters were marching Saturday in Seattle in support of Black Lives Matter and against police brutality and racial injustice. Protesters broke windows and vandalized cars at the facility. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)
© Provided by Associated Press Construction buildings burn near the King County Juvenile Detention Center, Saturday, July 25, 2020, in Seattle, shortly after a group of protesters left the area. A large group of protesters were marching Saturday in Seattle in support of Black Lives Matter and against police brutality and racial injustice. Protesters broke windows and vandalized cars at the facility. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)

Forum List

Back