We Win! Federal DHS Troops Leaving Seattle!

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Governor Islee and Mayor Durkan have gotten trump to remove his federal goons from the streets of our city.

They came, they caused a riot. We were peaceful before they came.

These goons aren't helping anything at all. They are making the situation worse.

Thank goodness for the governor and mayor. They did a fantastic job getting those goons off our streets.

Governor Islee and Mayor Durkan have gotten trump to remove his federal goons from the streets of our city.

These goons aren't helping anything at all. They are making the situation worse.

Thank goodness for the governor and mayor. They did a fantastic job getting those goons off our streets.

I'm going to save this post, - - - ^ ^ ^ - - - , and when the rioting and violence CONTINUES, which it will, I'm going to shove this post right back down your ignorant, lying fucking throat.

Last edited:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

How can you look God and yourself in the face and lie like that?

I personally think all Law Enforcement should leave and let you all kill each other.

Good decision by President Trump. He should also file suit against the city for the damage repairs needed to the federal courthouse because they failed to protect it, and demanded that the feds not protect it either. I'm sure that commie town has a million or so dollars they can part with.

Translation:
ichqtdopq2341.jpg

How can you look God and yourself in the face and lie like that?

I personally think all Law Enforcement should leave and let you all kill each other.

They are sworn to protect federal property - such as court houses. The democrats have assaulted the courthouse in Seattle for two months.

What Communist Chinese Agent Dana7360 is posting is far from the truth - it came from the CCP State News Organization MSNBC after all.

I'm going to save this post, - - - ^ ^ ^ - - - , and when the rioting and violence CONTINUES, which it will, I'm going to shove this post right back down your ignorant, lying fucking throat.

This is all based on claims by Communist thug Jenny Durkan. At best a 1% chance of any fact to it..

I won't read all the posts from you far right radical extremists.

It's nothing but a bunch of name calling and denial.

Keep it up. You're helping to create even more Independents and democrats.

All your denials and lies will only assure that trump will be totally beaten at the ballot box in November.

Thanks for all the help to get rid of trump in November. You all couldn't do a better job of helping us if we had asked you.

We won against trump's goon thugs. They are leaving but not after they caused a riot.

This is just another reason why our governor will be elected for a 3rd term in November.

Forum List

Back