We Win! Federal DHS Troops Leaving Seattle!

The OP may be too optimistic. As of 2-hours ago there is no agreement.

MSN "News may have been premature, or just plain FAKE"
Seattle. The OP is talking about Seattle, dope.

Well....

View attachment 368827
Well...well....
Derp...

All you far right radical conservatives need to get used to whining and crying. You are in for a lot more of it.

City after city. State after state will kick trump and his goon thugs out.

trump has no right to be there and all he's doing is causing violence.

I'm having a wonderful time seeing all of you far right radical extremists crying like little babies and will enjoy watching it if Biden is elected in November.

Get used to it babies. Your time is done. The adults are ready to take over and are already putting trump and his goon thugs where they belong, out of our cities.
I don't think the fucking little violent thugs in Antifa have ever been referred to as "adults" beforte.

Well....

View attachment 368827
Well...well....
Derp...

Bullshit.

An agreement was reached that IF and WHEN the Oregon state police RESTORES THE RULE OF LAW , then DHS will PHASE OUT the use of ENHANCED personnel. The courts and federal property will NOT be abandoned to you terrorists. Not ONE federal law enforcement agent has left Portland. Nor will they as long as attacks on federal property continue.

Terrorist leader Kate Brown is a fucking liar, basically Baghdad Bob.

I don't think the fucking little violent thugs in Antifa have ever been referred to as "adults" beforte.

I don't think that DHS should be negotiating with terrorists like Kate Brown or Jay Inslee. IF they cease the violent attacks on federal courts the Americans will withdraw? Fuck that, arrest them both for treason and shoot them. They are waging war against the United Stated of America.

I don't think that DHS should be negotiating with terrorists like Kate Brown or Jay Inslee. IF they cease the violent attacks on federal courts the Americans will withdraw? Fuck that, arrest them both for treason and shoot them. They are waging war against the United Stated of America.
If the state police do not restore order I'd love to see "martial law" declared.

1596117214915.png

Well....

View attachment 368827
Well...well....
Derp...

Bullshit.

An agreement was reached that IF and WHEN the Oregon state police RESTORES THE RULE OF LAW , then DHS will PHASE OUT the use of ENHANCED personnel. The courts and federal property will NOT be abandoned to you terrorists. Not ONE federal law enforcement agent has left Portland. Nor will they as long as attacks on federal property continue.

:cuckoo:.....:spinner:

Well....

View attachment 368827
Well...well....
Derp...

Bullshit.

Fucking moron.

Well....

View attachment 368827
Well...well....
Derp...

Bullshit.

Fucking moron.
Fucking moron.
Loser.

Forum List

Back