We will get behind the republican nominee

Funny, I have scraped dog shit off the sole of my boot that is better qualified, would make a better president, than the current occupant of the office. It isn't very attractive, but I will hold my nose and vote for someone else in hopes of changing the decor at the White House. Those black velvet Aretha Franklin posters have got to go!

The racists always reveal themselves. Always.

CONZ will "support" Mittens, but they won't turn out in huge numbers for him.

It's Dole, McCain all over again.

I predict that if Romney gets the nomination, he will beat Obama in a landslide. and yes you can bookmark this if you want if you really care.

CONZ will "support" Mittens, but they won't turn out in huge numbers for him.

It's Dole, McCain all over again.

I predict that if Romney gets the nomination, he will beat Obama in a landslide. and yes you can bookmark this if you want if you really care.

Hardly.

I've not talked with one Obama supporter who has told me that they are going to vote for Romney.

I know a lot of McCain supporters who can't stand Romney.

Obama will win every state he picked up in 2008 and pick up Missouri and Arizona as well.

That's if Ron Paul doesn't run as a third party candidate, in which case Obama will take everything but Utah.

It would not surprise me to see Gingrinch go third party.

I can't see that. I think Newt will withdraw after Super Tuesday when he only wins Georgia, which will be sufficient for him to save face.

Then he'll start shopping his skills as a "commentator" or "analyst" and make a crapload of money.

I'm not sure that Newt was ever serious about winning or if his goal was ever to get as far as he has.

The story about Newt and Santorum is that Romney was always so weak, not that they were ever all that strong.

as a Independent voter, I definitely am not voting for Obama or democrrats in this next election. Its as obvious as you get that the Dem's are trying to dismantle our lives and we have to vote them out if we want our freedoms back and our livelyhoods be what they should be. I do not like the idea of Gov;t running our lives, and finances, and the way this administration is trying to transform america into what it has never been. Obama wants america to be like the Muslim countries he was raised in and I pray that doesn't happen.
We voters can either do something at election time, or the voters will keep us in this mess.......iOur fate lays with the voters........God help us, please do not vote for this bunch again and keep us in this mess.

Funny, I have scraped dog shit off the sole of my boot that is better qualified, would make a better president, than the current occupant of the office. It isn't very attractive, but I will hold my nose and vote for someone else in hopes of changing the decor at the White House. Those black velvet Aretha Franklin posters have got to go!

OK, would you prefer if I referred to them as blue velvet? Other than that, what exactly are you seeing that you consider racist?

OK, would you prefer if I referred to them as blue velvet? Other than that, what exactly are you seeing that you consider racist?

Actually, the thing that made it racist was the black part as well as the reference to Aretha Franklin. Got any proof that there are any posters like that in the WH?

If not, then you're just a racist.

Really?

Reagan.

Reagan was never looked at as a god.

LOL...now that he's gone, the revisionists do.

Yep, Reagan was turned into a deity when the Tea Party came into being.

They are the ones that want to return to the good old days of Reaganomics, but the only trouble is, if Reagan were to run for office TODAY, he'd never get support.

Amazing when they make someone a deity who goes against all their core beliefs.

We will get behind the republican nominee

I'll remind him not to drop the soap.

Reagan was never looked at as a god.

LOL...now that he's gone, the revisionists do.

Yep, Reagan was turned into a deity when the Tea Party came into being.

They are the ones that want to return to the good old days of Reaganomics, but the only trouble is, if Reagan were to run for office TODAY, he'd never get support.

Amazing when they make someone a deity who goes against all their core beliefs.

No more than Democrats have deified JFK. He'd never get elected as a Democrat today.

when the vetting process is done and a nominee for the republican party emerges the right will rally behind him and turn out to vote in historic numbers .... the idiots on the left are screaming victory all ready because of the dirt the candidates are digging up on each other .. i think the brutal attacks the candidates are leveling against one another is good for the 2012 election !!! all the dirt and baggage will be old news !!! when polled the republican candidates are running neck and neck against the lefts magic negro !!! and we have not even picked a nominee yet !!just wait until we pick our candidate and concentrate on your failure of a president !!!:clap2::clap2:

Wishful thinking.

First to answer your OP question; yes. Whoever ends up with a D or an R next to their name gets 1/3 of the vote by simply having that letter. If you were watching this quadrennial assassination on intellect from Mars, you'd think there is no intelligent life down here.

For a sidebar: I always find it fascinating that we have sooooo many Constitutional scholars here who love to tell us how the founding fathers would react in every situation yet when it comes to political parties, they're nowhere in the Constitution. George Washington actually warned his countrymen against the political parties. Somehow this is lost on a great many people here.

As for your post, few are paying attention outside of the republican rank and file. Whenever the election goes national and the Dems and Independents are paying attention, the "old news" argument goes out the window. It becomes "new" news. The real killer is, for Romney, is that he has responded with negative campaigning and drastically outspending his opponents with smear tactics. Put another way, he didn't turn his negatives into positives; he simply made the other guy look worse. That won't play well in the General when you HAVE to win the independent vote and when your opponent is better funded than Newt Gingrich and his sole backer.

Forum List

Back