We will get behind the republican nominee

It would not surprise me to see Gingrinch go third party.
Yeah.....gotta keep the wife happy!!

1246073830.jpg

as a Independent voter, I definitely am not voting for Obama or democrrats in this next election. Its as obvious as you get that the Dem's are trying to dismantle our lives and we have to vote them out if we want our freedoms back and our livelyhoods be what they should be. I do not like the idea of Gov;t running our lives, and finances, and the way this administration is trying to transform america into what it has never been. Obama wants america to be like the Muslim countries he was raised in and I pray that doesn't happen.
We voters can either do something at election time, or the voters will keep us in this mess.......iOur fate lays with the voters........God help us, please do not vote for this bunch again and keep us in this mess.
So.....they (finally) got electrisical, out-your-way, huh??

eusa_doh.gif

Romney looks like he is steam rolling towards the nomination !!! the reason ??? the economy stupid !!! and we will rally behind him!! Obamas worst nightmare is coming true !!! :D:clap2:

We will get behind the republican nominee
Yeah....that's (typically) where you stand, when doing a human-sacrifice.

:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWib8GbrIlA]Bob Dole stage fall - YouTube[/ame]​

Romney looks like he is steam rolling towards the nomination !!! the reason ??? the economy stupid !!! and we will rally behind him!! Obamas worst nightmare is coming true !!! :D:clap2:

Meh, not really.

Honestly, I'll vote against Romney, even though I've voted for the GOP presidential candidate for the last 8 elections. I think Mitt Romney is a horrible human being. Obama, while an inept president, seems like a decent enough man.

Not a guy who would lay off thousands of people to make himself richer or strap a dog to the roof of his car....

Sure........and remember to bring your etch a sketch to the voting booth with you.

(I wonder.............is that what Mittens meant when he said he's gonna shake things up)?

Sure........and remember to bring your etch a sketch to the voting booth with you.

(I wonder.............is that what Mittens meant when he said he's gonna shake things up)?
at least our guy has been vetted !!! and Reagan was critisized for not being a true conservative when he ran in 1980 !! and Rubio will probably be the VP pick !!

at least our guy has been vetted !!! and Reagan was critisized for not being a true conservative when he ran in 1980 !! and Rubio will probably be the VP pick !!

Yup, that's what Rubio needs to enhance his career, to be picked by the Hispanic baiting Romney....

He's be a real "Tio Tomas".

Seriously, though, Rubio would be another Palin. Here's a guy with a nice story, and not really a lot of experience. And no one has looked into his background that much.

For instance, you have the story about how he lied about how his parents escaped from Castro when in fact they immigrated here before Castro came to power.

Romney's biggest problem is that he has a bunch of swing states he won't take, and he can only give out one Vice Presidency.

Seriously, though, Rubio would be another Palin.

Oh, ouch. A little rough on the kid, aren't ya? At least he can construct and deliver a string of original thoughts. But you do have to wonder if the kid wants to hitch his wagon to ol' Mitt.

Plus, Romney is so two-faced and pliable that it would just look like he's pointing to Rubio like the kid is a puppet and saying "See, look! A Mexican or Puerto Rican or whatever he is! He has brown skin! Vote for me!"

If I were Rubio I wouldn't be returning any calls.

Last edited:

Oh, ouch. A little rough on the kid, aren't ya? At least he can construct and deliver a string of original thoughts. But you do have to wonder if the kid wants to hitch his wagon to ol' Mitt.

Plus, Romney is so two-faced and pliable that it would just look like he's pointing to Rubio like the kid is a puppet and saying "See, look! A Mexican or Puerto Rican or whatever he is! He has brown skin! Vote for me!"

And here's kind of the problem. The whole "Hispanic" demographic is such an artificial construct to start with.

Cuban-Americans are a totally different experience than Mexican-Americans. Putting Rubio on the Ticket might help Romney in Florida with it's big Cuban population (that already has an outsized influence in our politics, IMHO). but really, not a place like Arizona which might go Democratic for the first time since 1948.

I don't have anything against Romney personally. Seems like a nice enough guy, and not nearly as creepy as Santorum. But, I despise his politics. So, my estimation of him as a candidate is pretty much the same as Obama. The Republicans have been spoon fed the one candidate in the field least likely to change any of Obama's bad policies, the candidate who's most actively campaigned for them. It's hilarious really. And depressing.

And here's kind of the problem. The whole "Hispanic" demographic is such an artificial construct to start with.

Cuban-Americans are a totally different experience than Mexican-Americans. Putting Rubio on the Ticket might help Romney in Florida with it's big Cuban population (that already has an outsized influence in our politics, IMHO). but really, not a place like Arizona which might go Democratic for the first time since 1948.
I've asked numerous times, and have yet to get an answer:

What are Rubio's achievements? What has this guy ever done?

He's an empty suit.

Yup, that's what Rubio needs to enhance his career, to be picked by the Hispanic baiting Romney....

He's be a real "Tio Tomas".

Seriously, though, Rubio would be another Palin. Here's a guy with a nice story, and not really a lot of experience. And no one has looked into his background that much.

For instance, you have the story about how he lied about how his parents escaped from Castro when in fact they immigrated here before Castro came to power.

Romney's biggest problem is that he has a bunch of swing states he won't take, and he can only give out one Vice Presidency.
remember who the leftist voted into the white house !!!and he's got more experience than the dear leader had when he ran !!:badgrin:

Forum List

Back