We should unite with libs and take to the streets on Port issue!

It would pretty damn stupid of a foreign government to do something illeagal through one of its own companies. If something ever was smuggled into the US via their ports, it would probably be traced to them, and thus the government would be held accountable.

Just heard on Fox New`s, that the United States could be on the hook for $6.8 billion if this deal doesn`t go through.

We seem to be INVENTING ways to loose money these days, ssshhhh.

Come on folk`s, we`ve talked this thing to death, let the deal proceed.

trobinett said:
Just heard on Fox New`s, that the United States could be on the hook for $6.8 billion if this deal doesn`t go through.

We seem to be INVENTING ways to loose money these days, ssshhhh.

Come on folk`s, we`ve talked this thing to death, let the deal proceed.

More speculation. Let's just get this thing done right so ports can operate as safely as possible.

Toe the party line no matter the consequences...Rush is God...knows all sees all...but never served a day in his guilded life defending his right to free speech...and the old cleche' some used in reference to the UAE deal...'get close to your enemy' Damn is this not a two way street...the UAE are not exactly still living in tents..they have access to cleches' also...humm!
And citing US Generals on CNN et al supporting the UAE as competent allies and friends...well golly gee dudes and dudetts they are obligated to back anything the President says as he is their Commander in Chief...and it is written(per Presidential Commissions)... as if they disagree openly well their career is over...refererence Douglas McArthur,George Patton et al from the past!
So before y'all condemn anyone who disagrees look at your own hypocracy!

archangel said:
Toe the party line no matter the consequences...Rush is God...knows all sees all...but never served a day in his guilded life defending his right to free speech...and the old cleche' some used in reference to the UAE deal...'get close to your enemy' Damn is this not a two way street...the UAE are not exactly still living in tents..they have access to cleches' also...humm!
And citing US Generals on CNN et al supporting the UAE as competent allies and friends...well golly gee dudes and dudetts they are obligated to back anything the President says as he is their Commander in Chief...and it is written(per Presidential Commissions)... as if they disagree openly well their career is over...refererence Douglas McArthur,George Patton et al from the past!
So before y'all condemn anyone who disagrees look at your own hypocracy!

I never listen to Rush and don't know what the official party line is. (More speculation.) Gen Tommy Franks (ret) is free to say whatever the hell he feels like. He is adamant that this is all politics and having BEEN in the UAE and worked closely with thier government, I think to write him off as a "yes man" for the administration is bullshit.
If people disagree with the deal, I'd sure like to see some factual evidence to back up thier stance. Other than that I'd just be happy if people can stop leaping to conclusions on bigotry, paranoia and political gibberish.
Lets have some facts to back up you claims that this is a bad deal ! Hell--let's just have someone link to the specifics of the deal so we can at least deal with reality.

dilloduck said:
I never listen to Rush and don't know what the official party line is. (More speculation.) Gen Tommy Franks (ret) is free to say whatever the hell he feels like. He is adamant that this is all politics and having BEEN in the UAE and worked closely with thier government, I think to write him off as a "yes man" for the administration is bullshit.
If people disagree with the deal, I'd sure like to see some factual evidence to back up thier stance. Other than that I'd just be happy if people can stop leaping to conclusions on bigotry, paranoia and political gibberish.
Lets have some facts to back up you claims that this is a bad deal ! Hell--let's just have someone link to the specifics of the deal so we can at least deal with reality.

DITTO THAT. :cheers2:

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm serious. He can't just rush this shit through like this. Jimmy. call du. do a sticky thread coordinating with them.

Charge!

How you like ol' GW now? He's about as conservative as the hag Sheehan. Lol homeland security my ass! Its about the bucks, always the bucks.

Economically it looks like a sound deal but politically GW must be back on the coke and Johnny Black to even consider this.

OCA said:
How you like ol' GW now? He's about as conservative as the hag Sheehan. Lol homeland security my ass! Its about the bucks, always the bucks.

Economically it looks like a sound deal but politically GW must be back on the coke and Johnny Black to even consider this.

Hey tranny. They get ya all stitched up?

OCA said:

Agreed--politically Bush needs an overhaul but then again if he doesn't have to run again who gives a shit. I care way more about what he does than his politics.BTW , Which politician do you think is looking like a genuius now?

dilloduck said:

Seeing as how the M.E. is a swamp of vipors ready to eat their young and that you can't trust anyone or any government as far as you can spit I think that this deal is better taken off the table, don't ya think?

I mean if you are a former coke addict you don't take a job in a Columbian coke farm and if you are fighting terrorists who in one way or another hail from every single nation in the M.E. you don't invite them in to run a part your fucking infrastructure! Are we this stupid?

dilloduck said:
Agreed--politically Bush needs an overhaul but then again if he doesn't have to run again who gives a shit. I care way more about what he does than his politics.BTW , Which politician do you think is looking like a genuius now?

None, both parties need to be blown up and reinvented with all current members banned from reupping.

I really don't give a shit what he does politically either but when you are fighting a war you don't play with fire, a fire of which potential this has of becoming and the various nightmare scenarios it has of producing, you just don't do it, its kind of like one of the stupidest things he could be thinking of right now.

OCA said:
Seeing as how the M.E. is a swamp of vipors ready to eat their young and that you can't trust anyone or any government as far as you can spit I think that this deal is better taken off the table, don't ya think?

I mean if you are a former coke addict you don't take a job in a Columbian coke farm and if you are fighting terrorists who in one way or another hail from every single nation in the M.E. you don't invite them in to run a part your fucking infrastructure! Are we this stupid?

You bet we are----we buy oil, trade with em and base our military there. Oh ya--we're also building a country there.

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey tranny. They get ya all stitched up?

Guess the betrayal of GW hurts like a motherefucker, its ok, Kag will let you cry on his shoulder.

Lol more stupid shit, hey RWA, my book of RWAbasms is due to come out next month on McGraw Hill, check it out.

dilloduck said:
You bet we are----we buy oil, trade with em and base our military there. Oh ya--we're also building a country there.

LMFAO! Yeah, you haven't been listening to Limbaugh, thats him verbatim.

Anyway, you can build L.A. in the desert but you can't make the poulace laidback religiously and sipping on Lattes.

The risks here astronomically outweigh the benes.

OCA said:
Guess the betrayal of GW hurts like a motherefucker, its ok, Kag will let you cry on his shoulder.

Lol more stupid shit, hey RWA, my book of RWAbasms is due to come out next month on McGraw Hill, check it out.

It stings.

As long as I get cut of the royalties....

rtwngAvngr said:
It stings.

As long as I get cut of the royalties....

Oh that check for about 2.50 will be in the mail real soon.

Hey brother come and join the good guys: the constitution party.

OCA said:

Anyway, you can build L.A. in the desert but you can't make the poulace laidback religiously and sipping on Lattes.

I'm quite capable of coming up with my own ideas---if they happen to coincide with someone elses so be it. You have no clue what the risks and benes are nor have you even considered long term consequences of rejecting the DPW deal.
At least my ideas don't sound like something that just cam out of Hillarys mouth--and hey--good luck with that constitional party--you'll be able to bitch for years.

Here's my take.

I'm still against this.

ANd the pundits I've heard are all spinning except sean hannity.

The ones that are spinning that I've heard include:

Rush
Dennis Praeger
Micael Medved
Bill Cristol
others. ...

I';m too distraught to go on.

OCA said:

Who gives a shit about Limbaugh?

Far as I`m concerned you could nuke most the places(New Orleans comes to mind) that Bush, and company is considering turning the administration over too. The really key word in that sentence is ADMINISTRATION, not SALE.

I`d be REAL interested in someone proving with links, :link: and facts, just HOW the risks "astronomically" outweigh the benefits.

This is a straight business deal, the left has jumped on this band wagon, and is riding it for all it`s worth.

Disgusting is what it is, and juvenile.

rtwngAvngr said:
Here's my take.

I'm still against this.

ANd the pundits I've heard are all spinning except sean hannity.

The ones that are spinning that I've heard include:

Rush
Dennis Praeger
Micael Medved
Bill Cristol
others. ...

I';m too distraught to go on.

I'm sure al qeada would be against it too RW.

Forum List

Back